Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 20)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

It just seems repetitive, Fatty....he's previously also woken up and questioned things....this all needs to move beyond that point now.

Arey, at least he had Seema on knife-point, more than what I can remember him doing before LOL And commented on her voice/made some connection with it. Chaskar came and he heard him too. And according to the precap, he recognizes Chaskar! Tongue It wasn't anything big, but stepping stones hi sahi...sounds better than all of last week, just because Dutta is awake :P Only Nakku is literally going around and around in circles LOL

Hmmmm....I guess I just had felt more hopeful seeing as it's the start of a new week after the worthless one the week before.....and from the sound of it this doesn't look like much....yeah he had Seema at knife-point but nothing really seems to have come out of it...he let her go and went back and sat on the bed, didn't he?  Last time I got real excited seeing an AWAKE Dutta only to be completely let down in all the following epis....so I guess I feel wary about it....waise bhi you have more patience than me....you actually watched all of last week's epis regardlessLOL.....I couldn't bring myself to do that.

Did he really recognize Chaaskar in the precap? Are we interpreting this based on his LISTENING skills and expressions or did he really say something like "Chaaskar?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacekabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Finally, a decent episode. It was the fastest epi, pace-wise, since Dutta had his accident...there was some movement in the story...plus Dutta's awake Big smileand he's using his brains.Shocked Not an episode to be missed, just IMO of course.

No comments on Nakku.

Edited by incandescence - 24 January 2011 at 8:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNimmi.sub_rosaPooja_219fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Dutta did recognise Chaaskar's voice...he says in the precap..when he hears chaaskar saying that he killed Dutta..."yeh log chaaskar ke saath mile hue hain"..

Oooooh now THIS sounds interesting....progress!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Finally, a decent episode. It was the fastest epi, pace-wise, since Dutta had his accident...there was some movement in the story...plus Dutta's awake Big smileand he's using his brains.Shocked Not an episode to be missed, just IMO of course.

Waah MASH ka stamp of approval? Now toh I must watch itTongueLOL

incandescence

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

No comments on Nakku.

Ditto!Big smile

rayjstincandescence

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by make-believe

It just seems repetitive, Fatty....he's previously also woken up and questioned things....this all needs to move beyond that point now.

Arey, at least he had Seema on knife-point, more than what I can remember him doing before LOL And commented on her voice/made some connection with it. Chaskar came and he heard him too. And according to the precap, he recognizes Chaskar! Tongue It wasn't anything big, but stepping stones hi sahi...sounds better than all of last week, just because Dutta is awake :P Only Nakku is literally going around and around in circles LOL

Hmmmm....I guess I just had felt more hopeful seeing as it's the start of a new week after the worthless one the week before.....and from the sound of it this doesn't look like much....yeah he had Seema at knife-point but nothing really seems to have come out of it...he let her go and went back and sat on the bed, didn't he?  Last time I got real excited seeing an AWAKE Dutta only to be completely let down in all the following epis....so I guess I feel wary about it....waise bhi you have more patience than me....you actually watched all of last week's epis regardlessLOL.....I couldn't bring myself to do that.

Did he really recognize Chaaskar in the precap? Are we interpreting this based on his LISTENING skills and expressions or did he really say something like "Chaaskar?"
In bold: Same here...I'll be cautious not to expect anything at all till maybe we get some media coverage of Dutta returning home/getting his eyesight back. Till then they may go around in circles. Who knows next we might have Seema and Dutta bonding over the topics of Chaskar and Naku.

AreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!

rayjstPooja_219

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! LOL 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week LOL They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

Edited by make-believe - 24 January 2011 at 8:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top