Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 124)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
What a stupid epi. And I thought they were over! Gosh! I wanted to throw something! I know lots of women have to take up their husband's mantle if he is apublic figure upon widowhood...for example Sonia Gandhi. But doesnt mean that the wife also start dressing up like him. Why did Naku just wear the jacket? She should have even dawned his kurta, earrings, rings. The whole bit was heights of silliness which was being passed off as being equivalent to the Lord coming down to earth as an avatar when Evil becomes too much. I preferred the AS scenes to that.
Btw now I really want Kala to give Naku a reality check that dressing up like Dutta will not make her Dutta.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 27 January 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1Crystal29-Carrie-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hmmm.....sure this is Nakku's story too....except I didn't know that this was going to end up being the story of Nakku's "groW*H" into becoming a donErmm.....she has otherwise grown a lot as a person....what is the need to show her running around with a gun? That is the only way she can prove herself an "apt wife" for Dutta? And how can we compare Dutta having her torn dupatta on his hand to her wearing his vest? Dutta didn't run to the mandir and kitchen and turn into Nakku after that torn dupatta was put on his hand, did he? What is Nakku doing after wearing his vest?

Exactly! When I saw that scene the first thought that struck me was is Dutta going to return home and make karanjis?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Carrie-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I have not watched the epi yet. 

The only thing I am disappointed about is that I was expecting a lot from today as is the first anniversary of Dutta-Nakku meeting, and today it should have been about them...I know Nakku is trying to 'handle' the situation and all that, but where is Tasha in all this....

It has been a month now and all I see is Nakku-Baaji-villagers, Dutta-Chachaji-Chanda, Chaskar-Chanda, Nakku-AS, Nakku-Kala, Nakku-Baaji, Dutta-Seema....and now again Nakku-Villagers...Where has Dutta-Nakku and their story gone in all this!  I am missing them...I no longer want them to be in 2 different places with just FBs....It is nice to see them think/worry about each other...But it is not enough...not for meCry I want to see their inner struggle being away from each other and how Dutta misses and reaches out to her...it started well yesterday and now it is again back to square one. Hope they get back to it tomorrow...

The trps have been steady Crystal since Tasha seperation...so lets face it...the seperation track is working. For all viewers including us Tasha meeting will be a high point. So no wonder they are stretching it. As after that they have to either make new plots to keep them apart or unite them and cause a dip in trps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Nice discussions going on in this thread. I somehow feel Naku turning to Durga and Kala turning to larger than life Ramola Sikand/Komolika along with dumbing down of Dutta and Baji is the doing of the new writer. He doesnt understand the characters Jayesh Patil had nourished.
Btw I dont think the phone call is happenning till next week. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisasha_1-Carrie-

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Nice discussions going on in this thread. I somehow feel Naku turning to Durga and Kala turning to larger than life Ramola Sikand/Komolika along with dumbing down of Dutta and Baji is the doing of the new writer. He doesnt understand the characters Jayesh Patil had nourished.
Btw I dont think the phone call is happenning till next week. Cry

No Ksh, its not right to blame new writers ... as baaji's  is being shown dumb even when Jayesh jee was there, (The Whole DP track/ Diwaali episodes.. where baaji was shown acting Dumb!) ... It's someone else's Doing.

Nimmi.Crystal29AbhiAniHumaG

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I know Naku has a good intention, but the woman I saw in yesterday's episode was more like a stranger to me than Naku. I can't relate to her anymore, more so when I watch old episodes and see the innocence that Naku embodied. Yes Naku has changed and developed a lot since the start of the show, but this is the same woman whose hands shivered whilst holding a gun, who got frightened before going into crowds. Her character is being assassinated in this way, we're loosing the essence of Nakusha through this stupid track!!

Naku is a sherni, but I liked that she could have strength in her silence. What was the need for her to point a gun on someone's head and slap them? It was ridiculous. I'm sure even Dutta would be horrified seeing her like this. And what in the world is wrong with Baaji? Surely instead of putting Naku in the forefront, putting her at risk, he should himself be dealing with all this. Why does he have to run like a baby to Naku when something wrong happens in the village??!! Can't he handle situations himself?! I don't understand what's happening, but I want Dutta back in Patilwadi soon, so that I don't have to bear this anymore. I want my old Naku back...Disapprove

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 28 January 2011 at 6:01am

Crystal29dusk-Carrie-HumaG

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hi everyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shally_mdusk--Sia--

shally_m Goldie
shally_m