Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 123)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

.. so what if she looked Stupid while holding a Gun?  her intention is what Stood out for me...  she took his "gun" not to protect herself or to Point it on others, but because he used to keep it close to him... I was watching some initial episodes where his obsession with guns was widely focussed ... thats why she took it with her .. feeling him Close to her.. :-).... so to me it was justified in terms of character and situation .... it would have been perfect though if Baaji had got some pivotal role to do in this scene instead of just being a Follower.. 

Sara..I have nothing against her going to handle the situation..I was convinced of that when she spoke to Dutta's photo in their room where she asked for strength. She needed to face them..And when she took his coat and gun out of the cupboard thus feeling close to him and taking strength from that was awesome too...

There are 2 things that I personally did not like in the scenes today. One is as you said Baaji was just following her and she was handling the whole crowd.... He could have at least walked with her. Second, when she held the gun to a person's forehead...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-.scorpio10HumaGincandescencekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Did no one seriously notice or mention? Shocked Dutta's earrings are gone! Seemaaaaaaaaaaa, you chor LOL

Will they make a comeback in fulto Dutta Bhao dressing-up-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-painstaking-attention type of a scene like before or are they gone for good? LOL

Edited by make-believe - 27 January 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnidivy609HumaG--Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Did no one seriously notice or mention? Shocked Dutta's earrings are gone! Seemaaaaaaaaaaa, you chor LOL

Will they make a comeback in fulto Dutta Bhao dressing-up-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-painstaking-attention type of a scene like before or are they gone for good? LOL

This seema is a big chorni  LOL.....first harmonica now earings LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Are they? Really? I didn't notice. Areyyyy Nakku ko check karo...kahin usne toh nahin pehn liye...after all she's Nakku Bhao now...LOL

So, you watched the episode again? Wow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Sia--kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
unless its a blooper regarding the earrings or nagin doing her chori as usual *throws up on the side* god knows what else she has stolen! i think it symbolises that the DSP that was head over heels in love with his nakku is back *sighs* gonna miss the earrings

AbhiAni--Sia--kabeeraspeaking

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
saw the epi & the much talked about naku's scene hmmm i liked it till she actually points the Gun that was total W*H moment rest her wearing the jacket taking the Gun was f9 Mahi was really good in that scene 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire---Sia--ImmaculateDream

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Are they? Really? I didn't notice. Areyyyy Nakku ko check karo...kahin usne toh nahin pehn liye...after all she's Nakku Bhao now...LOL

No Mash, I didn't watch the episode again LOL Saw that Dutta dressing up scene in a VM and thought back to all the caps that I've snapped in the last two days in which the earrings were missing...I'm surprised no one noticed it actually and that too from a few days...usually there's always observations about this type of stuff LOL

AbhiAni--Sia--incandescence

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

No Mash, I didn't watch the episode again LOL Saw that Dutta dressing up scene in a VM and thought back to all the caps that I've snapped in the last two days in which the earrings were missing...I'm surprised no one noticed it actually and that too from a few days...usually there's always observations about this type of stuff LOL

His earrings have been missing since he woke up at Seema's place. How can I NOT notice the earrings gone. Just that the epis otherwise have been so crappy that the missing earrings are a small part of them.

Go to top