Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 122)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Did no one seriously notice or mention? Shocked Dutta's earrings are gone! Seemaaaaaaaaaaa, you chor LOL

Will they make a comeback in fulto Dutta Bhao dressing-up-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-painstaking-attention type of a scene like before or are they gone for good? LOL

This seema is a big chorni  LOL.....first harmonica now earings LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Did no one seriously notice or mention? Shocked Dutta's earrings are gone! Seemaaaaaaaaaaa, you chor LOL

Will they make a comeback in fulto Dutta Bhao dressing-up-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-painstaking-attention type of a scene like before or are they gone for good? LOL

Are they? Really? I didn't notice. Areyyyy Nakku ko check karo...kahin usne toh nahin pehn liye...after all she's Nakku Bhao now...LOL

So, you watched the episode again? Wow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Sia--kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
unless its a blooper regarding the earrings or nagin doing her chori as usual *throws up on the side* god knows what else she has stolen! i think it symbolises that the DSP that was head over heels in love with his nakku is back *sighs* gonna miss the earrings

AbhiAni--Sia--kabeeraspeaking

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
saw the epi & the much talked about naku's scene hmmm i liked it till she actually points the Gun that was total W*H moment rest her wearing the jacket taking the Gun was f9 Mahi was really good in that scene 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire---Sia--ImmaculateDream

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Are they? Really? I didn't notice. Areyyyy Nakku ko check karo...kahin usne toh nahin pehn liye...after all she's Nakku Bhao now...LOL

No Mash, I didn't watch the episode again LOL Saw that Dutta dressing up scene in a VM and thought back to all the caps that I've snapped in the last two days in which the earrings were missing...I'm surprised no one noticed it actually and that too from a few days...usually there's always observations about this type of stuff LOL

AbhiAni--Sia--incandescence

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

No Mash, I didn't watch the episode again LOL Saw that Dutta dressing up scene in a VM and thought back to all the caps that I've snapped in the last two days in which the earrings were missing...I'm surprised no one noticed it actually and that too from a few days...usually there's always observations about this type of stuff LOL

His earrings have been missing since he woke up at Seema's place. How can I NOT notice the earrings gone. Just that the epis otherwise have been so crappy that the missing earrings are a small part of them.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
What a stupid epi. And I thought they were over! Gosh! I wanted to throw something! I know lots of women have to take up their husband's mantle if he is apublic figure upon widowhood...for example Sonia Gandhi. But doesnt mean that the wife also start dressing up like him. Why did Naku just wear the jacket? She should have even dawned his kurta, earrings, rings. The whole bit was heights of silliness which was being passed off as being equivalent to the Lord coming down to earth as an avatar when Evil becomes too much. I preferred the AS scenes to that.
Btw now I really want Kala to give Naku a reality check that dressing up like Dutta will not make her Dutta.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 27 January 2011 at 8:23pm

Crystal29-Carrie-Leandra

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hmmm.....sure this is Nakku's story too....except I didn't know that this was going to end up being the story of Nakku's "groW*H" into becoming a donErmm.....she has otherwise grown a lot as a person....what is the need to show her running around with a gun? That is the only way she can prove herself an "apt wife" for Dutta? And how can we compare Dutta having her torn dupatta on his hand to her wearing his vest? Dutta didn't run to the mandir and kitchen and turn into Nakku after that torn dupatta was put on his hand, did he? What is Nakku doing after wearing his vest?

Exactly! When I saw that scene the first thought that struck me was is Dutta going to return home and make karanjis?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Carrie-

Go to top