Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 120)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13905

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

It has been a month now and all I see is Nakku-Baaji-villagers, Dutta-Chachaji-Chanda, Chaskar-Chanda, Nakku-AS, Nakku-Kala, Nakku-Baaji, Dutta-Seema....and now again Nakku-Villagers...

Crystal, you forgot the ALL-STAR jodi that trumps all of those pairs ---- Nakku and Seema! :sobbing::lol:

Originally posted by nureat01

Pun intended?ROFL It's LITERALLY burning with the villagers right nowROFL

Pathetic fallacy...the environment and nature mirroring the pain of having to stomach this track LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 1511

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by crystal_29

It has been a month now and all I see is Nakku-Baaji-villagers, Dutta-Chachaji-Chanda, Chaskar-Chanda, Nakku-AS, Nakku-Kala, Nakku-Baaji, Dutta-Seema....and now again Nakku-Villagers...

Crystal, you forgot the ALL-STAR jodi that trumps all of those pairs ---- Nakku and Seema! :sobbing::lol:



Oh, I think I forgot them because I either skipped or slept through that Jodi's scenesSleepyLOL


Edited by crystal_29 - 27 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeakingincandescence

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Ah...okay...so you guys are really angryTongue...I thought so! Don't worry, the phone call will happen tomorrow, when Naku is alone and sad because of whatever AS is going to say to her, I think so!

Personally, I don't think the episode was that bad....it was better at least than Naku's previous village-trips! We all love Dutta and find his emotional groW*H interesting, but we must not forget that this is Naku's story too! It's her journey as well...I particularly liked their choice of FBs to show Naku's groW*H into the person that she is today...! And if Dutta can use Naku's torn dupatta as a talisman...then why can't Naku wear his vest??

So, I'm okay with the episode...and looking forward to the phone-call tomorrow!


Yeah...I was ok with the epi too. Not great but not that bad either...at least it made me laugh today in random bits. LOL The vest wearing and Lady Don-giri was a bit too much but in all fairness, they did use great FBs....I think I'm a bit partial to all the koel-Nakku FBs...Big smile


Hi rosa...so true ...even i was thinking the same while reading the LU...we are disappointed because of no phone call ...but then the way they are showing N doning D's vest was so symbolic...it was a way she wanted the people to see her and remember D and think that he is between them....secondly the vest gave her strength too...the strenght to square her shoulders and face the wild mob... it was not only her faith at stake but she had to instill the same faith in the crowd....
@incandescence...sorry donot know your nameSmile...even i am partial to koel-nakku...her innocence, her candid nature and her smile is something i miss a lot these daysOuch


Edited by -Srushti- - 27 January 2011 at 9:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-divy609sub_rosa

westboat Newbie
westboat
westboat

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 17

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
It seems this show is slowly shifting to only woman protogonist show. Dutta is gonna be with show only upto FEB end(as he himself admitted that producers asked him to extend his contract for JAN and FEB... I read this in article where he recd award.. if any other official news came in about his continuation even after FEB then I would like to know where it is?). It seems he ll only live his last breath with nakusha (physical meet.. looking at kind of speed with which dey are goin), telling her not to be sad if she wants dutta's soul to have peace. Seems that Naku will have only oral meet with dutta over phone otherwise just to know he is alive.

Todays epi was big boar...Being don doesnt suit nakusha, but yet it was ok .. not that unconvincing as she is only trying keep dutta alive in the mind of villagers.  And being dutta's wife only she could have that power. I remeber kishor's word "Pati ke saare adhure kaam patni poora karati hai". Yep but wearing dutta's kurta and gun stuff looked comedy.LOL

I know all of this very negative and dis-heartening. Not that I am liking it. Its being about 3 months dey are showing only sad things, no happiness at all.
-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Joined: 07 October 2009
Posts: 1130

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

They had to dramatize it for us...so for Naku's sake, I am going to defend her.
Look, she is a woman in Love.
She is a woman on a mission.
She has been pushed into a corner and time and again, Kala has provoked her no end.
So, what do you expect her to do???
Sit and home and take all the nonsense?
Let all the people set fire to Patilwadi?
Taking up a gun is not unbelievable, people can do a lot of things when in love and when thrust into a corner.
Yes, I do agree, that Baaji himself should be given prominence here, since he is after all Dutta's right hand, but I think the creatives are tugging on the feminist issue also here, that a Don's wife can also be strong when needed, and she has to be for everyone's sake here.

So although they have dramatics at hand here, I am going to defend Naku :) Just my opinion of course..



Finally...someone defends D's Nakku Smile
I thought I was the only crazy one who kinda enjoyed some bits and pieces of Nakku's new avatar. I really liked D's flashbacks for sure Embarrassed Embarrassed .... maybe there is a reason behind this Dongiri of Nakku and her stepping into D's shoes for some time.....I know we as an audience have really high expectations from LTL but I guess we just have to wait it out and see how the story progresses (there is a positive reason behind everything imo)....I am sure our patience will pay off .....and as far as the phone call is concerned this is my prediction...Nakku comes home, AS yells at her....Kala tonts her some more and Nakku remembers about the village dange and she feels helpless and goes to D's room for strength and then as Khushi predicted....BANG - the phone call @ night in private Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagodroopy_asleepsub_rosadivy609Pooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking--Sia--khushixMrsKhan

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 12952

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westboat

It seems this show is slowly shifting to only woman protogonist show. Dutta is gonna be with show only upto FEB end(as he himself admitted that producers asked him to extend his contract for JAN and FEB... I read this in article where he recd award.. if any other official news came in about his continuation even after FEB then I would like to know where it is?). It seems he ll only live his last breath with nakusha (physical meet.. looking at kind of speed with which dey are goin), telling her not to be sad if she wants dutta's soul to have peace. Seems that Naku will have only oral meet with dutta over phone otherwise just to know he is alive.

Todays epi was big boar...Being don doesnt suit nakusha, but yet it was ok .. not that unconvincing as she is only trying keep dutta alive in the mind of villagers.  And being dutta's wife only she could have that power. I remeber kishor's word "Pati ke saare adhure kaam patni poora karati hai". Yep but wearing dutta's kurta and gun stuff looked comedy.LOL

I know all of this very negative and dis-heartening. Not that I am liking it. Its being about 3 months dey are showing only sad things, no happiness at all.
 
Hello WB .............First of all welcome to LTL and IF ...........
 
 
U seem to be new to IF  and LTL forum, so u might not be aware of the petition we had for Keeping Mishal on the show. These articles that you are quoting came before he decided to stay back. So please do not dishearten urself with all the negative thoughts and please do not create anymore havoc with such thoughts at this forum. I know ur very sad because of the thought of Dutta leaving the show, but believe me nothing of that sort is happening . He will stay past feb. Donot allow such thoughts take over u so that u miss out the beauty of present situation in the show. Enjoy it as it comes and do not worry abt what will happen after feb or so.  Nothing is gonna happen to Dutta.  The scenes are to create drama, lines ur quoting are to keep the suspence intact.   We had enuf of an uproar abt Dutta leaving, now that its sorted out we would like to keep it out of our minds and enjoy the show as it is.
 
 
All u want to is an article than here it is "Meanwhile, Mishal has sorted out all his issues with our team, they had a long meeting with him and he has decided to continue with the show. We did take a few auditions with various actors to introduce a new character in the show. But now if Mishal stays back then we will not bring in another lead in the show at this point of time, because the focus of the story is expected to remain on Datta and Naku." .........posted in a rival site, so cant give u link. Send me PM I will get the link for u ..........
 
 
Hope u understand, keep Mishal leaving show rumor out of the forum and enjoy chatting with us abt the show .......... Smile


Edited by Anu-Reddy - 27 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

westboatsilkrouteCrystal29-sourire--Roopa-Kevaprettywomandivy609Subiishish15ltl_fanmussy.jamshedHumaG--Sia--ImmaculateDream-Huma-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1887

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever


Finally...someone defends D's Nakku Smile
I thought I was the only crazy one who kinda enjoyed some bits and pieces of Nakku's new avatar. I really liked D's flashbacks for sure Embarrassed Embarrassed .... maybe there is a reason behind this Dongiri of Nakku and her stepping into D's shoes for some time.....I know we as an audience have really high expectations from LTL but I guess we just have to wait it out and see how the story progresses (there is a positive reason behind everything imo)....I am sure our patience will pay off .....and as far as the phone call is concerned this is my prediction...Nakku comes home, AS yells at her....Kala tonts her some more and Nakku remembers about the village dange and she feels helpless and goes to D's room for strength and then as Khushi predicted....BANG - the phone call @ night in private Wink


Yes, there is a reason for sure. I like to see strong female protagonists, and to me this is a representation of how much of Dutta she has in her. How much of his influence has rubbed on her, to the extent that she is willing to go that "Don" extent to prove her faith. At the same time, they continue showing that she is also the god fearing pativrata, that she always has been.
Her groW*H has been as nice to see as Dutta's so I am not going to complain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramago-sourire-ImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 21073

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by sub_rosa

We all love Dutta and find his emotional groW*H interesting, but we must not forget that this is Naku's story too! It's her journey as well...I particularly liked their choice of FBs to show Naku's groW*H into the person that she is today...! And if Dutta can use Naku's torn dupatta as a talisman...then why can't Naku wear his vest??
So, I'm okay with the episode...and looking forward to the phone-call tomorrow!


I completely agree with you Rosa. In fact as much as I love to watch Dutta, I like to watch so much of Dutta in Naku too, that is how much he has affected her and is within her. I would like to interpret these scenes with that thought in mind.

Agree with You both! Its Nakusha's story also.. and being a Gangster;'s wife her Reaction was Natural, she was Calming them down and has to make sure that there is no riot in his absence in his name :-) 

And it has nothing to do with Naku doing all dongiri.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1193   Views: 86348

NiharikaMishra 1193 86348 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 308   Views: 21744

Dew-drop 308 21744 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1199   Views: 31893

iwantitall 1199 31893 12 September 2010 at 3:01am by alphy_natan
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: minuu   Replies: 1164   Views: 48208

minuu 1164 48208 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 96   Views: 20185

Pari_Angle 96 20185 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index