Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 118)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Excellent, we're back to that DAMN VILLAGE and Nakku is wearing Dutta's VEST!? ConfusedWacko

Kya yaar, just when Nakku was starting to return to normal and acting calm and level-headed like herself rather than some possessed dakku rani, they start pulling these stunts again. I thought we were done with the villagers Ouch Nakku, please stay at home! I beg you to.

Possessed daaku raaniROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL PERFECT description!ROFL

Seriously don't know WHAT happens to the show just when things start to get back on track a bit *sigh*Confused

It's like they just randomly decided to go do these village-Nakku bhao scenes to find ways to drag the story furtherConfused
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaGkabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I don't think there will be a DN phone-call *sigh*...I guess that site misinterpreted. Dutta was just gonna call PN...and they assumed Nakku will pick it up...but that's not gonna happen...

The only Nakku-dongiri bit I liked today was when she walked from the jeep to those ppl causing havoc..loved the FBs there.

Random funny bit: Nakku saying 'Jo mere saath hai woh haath upar karey'..ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-neets_ltldivy609kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Random funny bit: Nakku saying 'Jo mere saath hai woh haath upar karey'..ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Jokes apart....WHAT does this prove? Every few epis, this is what they show.....she goes to the villagers, gives them random pep talks about Dutta being alive and latest is now she's doing 'raise your hands' style vote for me thingsConfused
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I don't think there will be a DN phone-call *sigh*...I guess that site misinterpreted. Dutta was just gonna call PN...and they assumed Nakku will pick it up...but that's not gonna happen...

The only Nakku-dongiri bit I liked today was when she walked from the jeep to those ppl causing havoc..loved the FBs there.

Me me! Hum sab aapka saath ha Naku bhao lol! Credit to the person who created the term 'Naku Bhao!'ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Shocked What in the world was THAT???!!!! ConfusedDeadD'ohx

AreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ah...okay...so you guys are really angryTongue...I thought so! Don't worry, the phone call will happen tomorrow, when Naku is alone and sad because of whatever AS is going to say to her, I think so!

Personally, I don't think the episode was that bad....it was better at least than Naku's previous village-trips! We all love Dutta and find his emotional groW*H interesting, but we must not forget that this is Naku's story too! It's her journey as well...I particularly liked their choice of FBs to show Naku's groW*H into the person that she is today...! And if Dutta can use Naku's torn dupatta as a talisman...then why can't Naku wear his vest??

So, I'm okay with the episode...and looking forward to the phone-call tomorrow!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoanupamas2Crystal29-Roopa-droopy_asleepdivy609Pooja_219ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hmmm.....sure this is Nakku's story too....except I didn't know that this was going to end up being the story of Nakku's "groW*H" into becoming a donErmm.....she has otherwise grown a lot as a person....what is the need to show her running around with a gun? That is the only way she can prove herself an "apt wife" for Dutta? And how can we compare Dutta having her torn dupatta on his hand to her wearing his vest? Dutta didn't run to the mandir and kitchen and turn into Nakku after that torn dupatta was put on his hand, did he? What is Nakku doing after wearing his vest?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

ROFL 

Jokes apart....WHAT does this prove? Every few epis, this is what they show.....she goes to the villagers, gives them random pep talks about Dutta being alive and latest is now she's doing 'raise your hands' style vote for me thingsConfused

You know Anu...I really can't discuss this seriously. I'm easily annoyed...but the epi didn't annoy me today. I was ROFL throughout it...oh, you have to watch it. There's this bit when Nakku slap that guy who was lagao-ing aag...ROFL Believe me, it was hilarious

AreYaar

Go to top