Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Did no one seriously notice or mention? 😲 Dutta's earrings are gone! Seemaaaaaaaaaaa, you chor πŸ˜†

Will they make a comeback in fulto Dutta Bhao dressing-up-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-painstaking-attention type of a scene like before or are they gone for good? πŸ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: make-believe

Did no one seriously notice or mention? 😲 Dutta's earrings are gone! Seemaaaaaaaaaaa, you chor πŸ˜†

Will they make a comeback in fulto Dutta Bhao dressing-up-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-painstaking-attention type of a scene like before or are they gone for good? πŸ˜†

This seema is a big chorni  πŸ˜†.....first harmonica now earings πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Are they? Really? I didn't notice. Areyyyy Nakku ko check karo...kahin usne toh nahin pehn liye...after all she's Nakku Bhao now...πŸ˜†

So, you watched the episode again? Wow!
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unless its a blooper regarding the earrings or nagin doing her chori as usual *throws up on the side* god knows what else she has stolen! i think it symbolises that the DSP that was head over heels in love with his nakku is back *sighs* gonna miss the earrings
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
saw the epi & the much talked about naku's scene hmmm i liked it till she actually points the Gun that was total W*H moment rest her wearing the jacket taking the Gun was f9 Mahi was really good in that scene 

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: incandescence

Are they? Really? I didn't notice. Areyyyy Nakku ko check karo...kahin usne toh nahin pehn liye...after all she's Nakku Bhao now...πŸ˜†

So, you watched the episode again? Wow!

No Mash, I didn't watch the episode again πŸ˜† Saw that Dutta dressing up scene in a VM and thought back to all the caps that I've snapped in the last two days in which the earrings were missing...I'm surprised no one noticed it actually and that too from a few days...usually there's always observations about this type of stuff πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

No Mash, I didn't watch the episode again πŸ˜† Saw that Dutta dressing up scene in a VM and thought back to all the caps that I've snapped in the last two days in which the earrings were missing...I'm surprised no one noticed it actually and that too from a few days...usually there's always observations about this type of stuff πŸ˜†

His earrings have been missing since he woke up at Seema's place. How can I NOT notice the earrings gone. Just that the epis otherwise have been so crappy that the missing earrings are a small part of them.
TheRager thumbnail
What a stupid epi. And I thought they were over! Gosh! I wanted to throw something! I know lots of women have to take up their husband's mantle if he is apublic figure upon widowhood...for example Sonia Gandhi. But doesnt mean that the wife also start dressing up like him. Why did Naku just wear the jacket? She should have even dawned his kurta, earrings, rings. The whole bit was heights of silliness which was being passed off as being equivalent to the Lord coming down to earth as an avatar when Evil becomes too much. I preferred the AS scenes to that.
Btw now I really want Kala to give Naku a reality check that dressing up like Dutta will not make her Dutta.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Hmmm.....sure this is Nakku's story too....except I didn't know that this was going to end up being the story of Nakku's "groW*H" into becoming a donπŸ€”.....she has otherwise grown a lot as a person....what is the need to show her running around with a gun? That is the only way she can prove herself an "apt wife" for Dutta? And how can we compare Dutta having her torn dupatta on his hand to her wearing his vest? Dutta didn't run to the mandir and kitchen and turn into Nakku after that torn dupatta was put on his hand, did he? What is Nakku doing after wearing his vest?

Exactly! When I saw that scene the first thought that struck me was is Dutta going to return home and make karanjis?
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I have not watched the epi yet. 

The only thing I am disappointed about is that I was expecting a lot from today as is the first anniversary of Dutta-Nakku meeting, and today it should have been about them...I know Nakku is trying to 'handle' the situation and all that, but where is Tasha in all this....

It has been a month now and all I see is Nakku-Baaji-villagers, Dutta-Chachaji-Chanda, Chaskar-Chanda, Nakku-AS, Nakku-Kala, Nakku-Baaji, Dutta-Seema....and now again Nakku-Villagers...Where has Dutta-Nakku and their story gone in all this!  I am missing them...I no longer want them to be in 2 different places with just FBs....It is nice to see them think/worry about each other...But it is not enough...not for me😭 I want to see their inner struggle being away from each other and how Dutta misses and reaches out to her...it started well yesterday and now it is again back to square one. Hope they get back to it tomorrow...

The trps have been steady Crystal since Tasha seperation...so lets face it...the seperation track is working. For all viewers including us Tasha meeting will be a high point. So no wonder they are stretching it. As after that they have to either make new plots to keep them apart or unite them and cause a dip in trps.