Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think there will be a DN phone-call *sigh*...I guess that site misinterpreted. Dutta was just gonna call PN...and they assumed Nakku will pick it up...but that's not gonna happen...

The only Nakku-dongiri bit I liked today was when she walked from the jeep to those ppl causing havoc..loved the FBs there.

Random funny bit: Nakku saying 'Jo mere saath hai woh haath upar karey'..🤣 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Jokes apart....WHAT does this prove? Every few epis, this is what they show.....she goes to the villagers, gives them random pep talks about Dutta being alive and latest is now she's doing 'raise your hands' style vote for me things😕
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

I don't think there will be a DN phone-call *sigh*...I guess that site misinterpreted. Dutta was just gonna call PN...and they assumed Nakku will pick it up...but that's not gonna happen...

The only Nakku-dongiri bit I liked today was when she walked from the jeep to those ppl causing havoc..loved the FBs there.

Me me! Hum sab aapka saath ha Naku bhao lol! Credit to the person who created the term 'Naku Bhao!'🤣
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😲 What in the world was THAT???!!!! 😕🤢x
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ah...okay...so you guys are really angry😛...I thought so! Don't worry, the phone call will happen tomorrow, when Naku is alone and sad because of whatever AS is going to say to her, I think so!

Personally, I don't think the episode was that bad....it was better at least than Naku's previous village-trips! We all love Dutta and find his emotional groW*H interesting, but we must not forget that this is Naku's story too! It's her journey as well...I particularly liked their choice of FBs to show Naku's groW*H into the person that she is today...! And if Dutta can use Naku's torn dupatta as a talisman...then why can't Naku wear his vest??

So, I'm okay with the episode...and looking forward to the phone-call tomorrow!
AreYaar thumbnail
Hmmm.....sure this is Nakku's story too....except I didn't know that this was going to end up being the story of Nakku's "groW*H" into becoming a don🤔.....she has otherwise grown a lot as a person....what is the need to show her running around with a gun? That is the only way she can prove herself an "apt wife" for Dutta? And how can we compare Dutta having her torn dupatta on his hand to her wearing his vest? Dutta didn't run to the mandir and kitchen and turn into Nakku after that torn dupatta was put on his hand, did he? What is Nakku doing after wearing his vest?
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

🤣 

Jokes apart....WHAT does this prove? Every few epis, this is what they show.....she goes to the villagers, gives them random pep talks about Dutta being alive and latest is now she's doing 'raise your hands' style vote for me things😕

You know Anu...I really can't discuss this seriously. I'm easily annoyed...but the epi didn't annoy me today. I was ROFL throughout it...oh, you have to watch it. There's this bit when Nakku slap that guy who was lagao-ing aag...🤣 Believe me, it was hilarious
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

she is spending time in pooja and addressing people.. we already know by now that how much dutta is popular with the people and how much they respect him..

There are other ways to show how far nakku can go for her love... instead of showing all these, if they had shown her making efforts to find dutta, that would have been very believable.. and she should have used her brains to find out the truth behind the accident.. as her enemy is inside PN itself, she could have used her time to know what kala is planning.. that would have been a bit more interesting...

Absolutely...this Don Nakku track is so bad 😕 Saara paani pher dala 😆 You know, even if she stopped going out to look for Dutta and stayed at home and just believed...like the vrat she has been keeping from the last few days, I found all those scenes much more soulful and 'in the zone' for both MV and Nakku than these bhao-giri ones...it seemed like Nakku, it felt like Nakku...she was assertive and wise and mellow...but when she starts acting like this...it seems childish and flat in execution. Yes, I know Nakku will go to any bounds for Dutta but showing her wielding guns is too much...I know she loves Dutta and that emotion is above everything in her being but it still shouldn't be stretched to such an extent that it starts playing havoc with her inherent personality traits. Nakku has always had a non-violent, peaceful and wise attitude towards dealing with things, and this very attitude has helped her fight everything in life...so why show overt stuff like this, when that works just as well and accomplishes the same thing? Just to kill time?  Not happening.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

We all love Dutta and find his emotional groW*H interesting, but we must not forget that this is Naku's story too! It's her journey as well...I particularly liked their choice of FBs to show Naku's groW*H into the person that she is today...! And if Dutta can use Naku's torn dupatta as a talisman...then why can't Naku wear his vest??

So, I'm okay with the episode...and looking forward to the phone-call tomorrow!

I completely agree with you Rosa. In fact as much as I love to watch Dutta, I like to watch so much of Dutta in Naku too, that is how much he has affected her and is within her. I would like to interpret these scenes with that thought in mind.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Absolutely...this Don Nakku track is so bad 😕 Saara paani pher dala 😆 You know, even if she stopped going out to look for Dutta and stayed at home and just believed...like the vrat she has been keeping from the last few days, I found all those scenes much more soulful and 'in the zone' for both MV and Nakku than these bhao-giri ones...it seemed like Nakku, it felt like Nakku...she was assertive and wise and mellow...but when she starts acting like this...it seems childish and flat in execution. Yes, I know Nakku will go to any bounds for Dutta but showing her wielding guns is too much...I know she loves Dutta and that emotion is above everything in her being but it still shouldn't be stretched to such an extent that it starts playing havoc with her inherent personality traits. Nakku has always had a non-violent, peaceful and wise attitude towards dealing with things, and this very attitude has helped her fight everything in life...so why show overt stuff like this, when that works just as well and accomplishes the same thing? Just to kill time?  Not happening.

WORDDDDDDD! You totally spoke my mind here👏👏👏

Gun wielding don version of Nakku just doesn't work for me.....always falls flat and makes me feel like I'm watching an AU version of LTL😕😆