Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank God for you Anu. πŸ˜† I was half expecting chappals here for not liking 'The Moment' everyone has been waiting for....but the thing is it didn't feel like The Moment...not that I'm big on melodrama...but the scene needed more of a punch, dialogue and FB wise....maybe I just had more expectation from LTL...

Oh well...the rest of the epi was good otherwise...he looked royal sitting like that on the bed...someone should make a sig πŸ˜›  Seema toh is such a selfish LOSER!! 🀒
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Dont miss LAst part of the episode!  MR and Dutta rocked it !!! Dialogues and REalization of Nakusha's love through Dutta was Amazing! :-) 

I just wish they would be given more time than just the last few minutes for the realization and flashbacks and totally didn't like how they played the "mgpmdp" music on Seema πŸ˜”. It such a soulful music and suits only on Nakku ....but as far is the MR and his acting skills, all I can say is Perfect (Saroj Khan style) πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†.....Perfection at its best....he has acting, talent and perfection in every cell of his body πŸ˜†   πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Thank God for you Anu. πŸ˜† I was half expecting chappals here for not liking 'The Moment' everyone has been waiting for....but the thing is it didn't feel like The Moment...not that I'm big on melodrama...but the scene needed more of a punch, dialogue and FB wise....maybe I just had more expectation from LTL...

LOLL....I guess I should be braced for chappals too now....haha....honestly there was a rushed vibe to that scene without a doubt....dunno if they edited out some bits to move it all quicker towards him looking for a phone or whatever but this was a crucial scene....after all this time, for me personally, just seeing him maaro two lines about how Nakku has always loved him interpresed with RANDOM flashbacks like the one when he pushes her and she hits her head....ummm what exactly were they trying to show here?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....what do THOSE fbs prove to Dutta? I'm also sick of them constantly showing that fb of the first glimpse of fair Nakku at the SR....I wish they'd shown other FBs...like the one where she feeds him..."aur mujhe laga tu nahin aayegi"....the hospital OT scenes...sooooooo much to choose from and they are showing us THESE fbs? For such a crucial moment? Yes I can understand he's realizing but I wouldn't expect such sudden deep realizations from him either....man of a few words that he is....wish they'd just let his eyes do the talking if nothing else....dialogues and the rushed aspect deffo let the scene down along with the half-assed fbs.

Oh well...the rest of the epi was good otherwise...he looked royal sitting like that on the bed...someone should make a sig πŸ˜›  Seema toh is such a selfish LOSER!! 🀒

LOL yeah I LOVED the beginning with him sitting on the bed.....and just the way he was in TOTAL COMMAND😍....the aura of this man *swoons*

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully the phone conversation is a long one and not one where you are standing at an STD booth waiting to be booted out...Seema 😑...
Maybe the realization will kick in some more when he hears her voice :)
incandescence thumbnail
Hmmmm.....and it was basically not really an actual 'realization' per say either. Remember that scene with AS where said he knows Nakku loves him..the main thing was for him to forgive her, trust her again...to realize why she has lied to him....ad for self-realization that he is STILL in love with her...that's the reason it seemed more half-baked...it just didn't....umm...clicked...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

I just wish they would be given more time than just the last few minutes for the realization and flashbacks and totally didn't like how they played the "mgpmdp" music on Seema πŸ˜”. It such a soulful music and suits only on Nakku ....but as far is the MR and his acting skills, all I can say is Perfect (Saroj Khan style) πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†.....Perfection at its best....he has acting, talent and perfection in every cell of his body πŸ˜†   πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

hmm.. i felt it was fine.. as He was more Worried abt the fact that his family and Naku might have read the news paper.. him thinking at this point of time in Detailed manner would have killed the urgency of the moment...They wanted to show him worried! more then anything else..  and i think realization is stil not over..  left over bits can be covered in his conversation with naku on phone.....  

incandescence thumbnail
Oh and Anu...VR didn't just look younger today...plzzz...he looked like a bhondu-ram.. He needs a haircut....preferably  a crew-cut πŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

hmm.. i felt it was fine.. as He was more Worried abt the fact that his family and Naku might have read the news paper.. him thinking at this point of time in Detailed manner would have killed the urgency of the moment...They wanted to show him worried! more then anything else..  and i think realization is stil not over..  left over bits can be covered in his conversation with naku on phone.....  

yeah....that's an interesting way to look at it as well. Well I guess when I'll watch the part couple more times then I'll look at it from a different perspective. But, yes I agree on the worried part....the fear in his eyes for Naku and his family.....right on the target πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail

Hmmmm.....and it was basically not really an actual 'realization' per say either. Remember that scene with AS where said he knows Nakku loves him..the main thing was for him to forgive her, trust her again...to realize why she has lied to him....ad for self-realization that he is STILL in love with her...that's the reason it seemed more half-baked...it just didn't....umm...clicked...

Yeah exactly....it didn't feel like the ACTUAL realization....cuz he has previously acknowledged that he knows she loves him....I guess what really jarred me in this scene were the two lines about she always loved him even as he called her dhokebaaz.....dhokebaaz....especially coming on the heels of the bits where he realizes that Nakku must be frantic with worry looking for him everywhere (really liked that bit) but then transitioning into him suddenly talking about Nakku's great love for him....felt they could have done without it....the emotions in his eyes as he thinks about how frantic with worry she must be would have been enough for this scene....to get the impact across as he starts looking for the phone.....and yes I SO wish the FBs were better.....didn't like those much....
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh and Anu...VR didn't just look younger today...plzzz...he looked like a bhondu-ram.. He needs a haircut....preferably  a crew-cut πŸ˜†

i completly 10000% agree with you ever since i saw that precap yesterday i am itching to attack his hair with a pair of scissors