Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tomorrow i dont why is going to DN explosive the precap scenes will be ainvay scenes. but tomorrow its going to be out DN gut feeling keh rahi hai. and maybe D will tell her where she is and her and baji the two people that truly love him will save him.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kala should take her hand, pick some water and dubofy herself in that water 🤣.........she and her plans man, it backfired yet again, this time her plan will cleanup all the bad memories from her bro's life in such a way that he will come back to Nakku as 10 yr back Dutta and ofcourse with that deep - everlasting, love.

Would love to see Kala attempt suicide 🤣😍.....Is that gonna be our One year TaSha's meet wala gift?😍 🤣 ........
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dutta has transformed so much...gosh! I don't think it'll be too difficult for him to forgive Seema now! He heard her repenting...and he was moved! And what a performance👏
HumaG thumbnail
i absolutely loved the way they showed DSP realsing the depth of N'slove for him. the way he understood her compeltely today was 😍 MR was midnblowing today the guys gets better and better each time. just goes to show no-one else can do DSP's  character justice like him! he brings him to life and makes us connect with DSP. could actually feel the guilt, worry and anger that he felt. MR you really are amazing!
HumaG thumbnail
p.s and this is the reaction i wanted from D regarding the nagin complete and utter indiffernce..all he can think about his nakku :) thanks CV's!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Kala should take her hand, pick some water and dubofy herself in that water 🤣.........she and her plans man, it backfired yet again, this time her plan will cleanup all the bad memories from her bro's life in such a way that he will come back to Nakku as 10 yr back Dutta and ofcourse with that deep - everlasting, love.

Would love to see Kala attempt suicide 🤣😍.....Is that gonna be our One year TaSha's meet wala gift?😍 🤣 ........

how about a free stay in mental hospital😆😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Dutta has transformed so much...gosh! I don't think it'll be too difficult for him to forgive Seema now! He heard her repenting...and he was moved! And what a performance👏

I think Dutta never would have expected her to have such a fate as Chanda Bai. I mean he did love her loads, which is why her betrayal affected him so much. He killed the older guy but not her because he couldn't. Besides Dutta has sisters and knows how hard life can be for girls out there esp in the slums, so I would presume he would feel a little sad for her fate as no women should ever end up as such.

On the other Seema really needs a reality check, Dutta isn't here for her sake but for his sake, so that he may overcome his apprehensions for his beloved Naku😳
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just watched the last scene on YT.It was too intense to handle 😭😭😭
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dutta: Mujhe yahan say nikalna hoga, yahan meri izzat ko khatra hai... 
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

wat the?!.. seema signals chacha not to tell dutta  the village name so he gave a wrong name to dutta...😡