Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Ab itni bhi gadhe ko aqal nahin aye hai Anu.......😆😆😆 - kal to woh bait ke ltl forum ki ladikyon ke liye mouth organ bajeyega...

Ya thats one good thing off this seema track 😆,  D got his lost mouthorgan back 😆. Now he will sit on the roof top, on the edge and play the mouthorgan music to the moon ........Nakku at her room's window, will look at  the chand, imagine her D and get the vibes that D is alive thru that music 😆
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

itni high expections mat kar D se,abhi abhi naye brain ka malik bana hai

Exactly....gadhe ka brain is like that of a new born.....time lagega adulthood thak aane mein.😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

I think once again Kala tai plan ... has given the push button... i think seema/chacha will read the newspaper n then D will call at home...

Oh you're right! Kala's stupid plan will backfire once again and this will be the catalyst to make D call home.....Woohooo!😃
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I dont know who is updating today 😊. If i can get the slot I will do it..........😊

aaj to tu hi kar le,tera haq banta hai ,afterall tera gadha dost insaan jo ban gaya😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update ladies
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa! After today's epi I am beginning to agree with some ppl that losing his eye sight has heightened Dutta's other senses esp his common sense. Cant believe D figured out that Chanda is Seema without having someone to break it to him. LOL! Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think we just underestimated Dutta 🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

BTW is it possible that Dutta gave the "dead news" to the papers, so that his enemies go off guard?.

No its Kala's doing. But I guess someone will tell D of the news and then he will contact Naku.
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Whoa! After today's epi I am beginning to agree with some ppl that losing his eye sight has heightened Dutta's other senses esp his common sense. Cant believe D figured out that Chanda his Seema without having someone to break it to him. LOL!

@bold...Ksh, his Seema😆.....NOOOOOO😭
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

aaj to tu hi kar le,tera haq banta hai ,afterall tera gadha dost insaan jo ban gaya😆

Dont worry, spl post banaougi if not update...........D deserves praises....for his sensibility 😳