Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by make-believe

Who else but Dutta would feel out a knife of all things and then slip it in his pocket for 'later use'? :lol:  Who else indeed! lol....that was SO Dutta-ishπŸ˜†

Loved how he told Seema that no one in this world helps another without an ulterior motive...'atta boy, way to clock her intentions right off the bat! :lol: And even though he was pretty much only torturing Seema, I still felt annoyed that he was in such close proximity with her :(:lol: She really needs to get a clue re: her delusions now, btw...Dutta openly said to her face that he (still) hates and holds her responsible for his current state...it ain't gonna get any louder and clearer than that :P LOL maybe I'm becoming immune to her on some level cuz I didn't get bothered by the proximity....it could have been another guy or an inanimate object in her place and Dutta would have behaved in the same manner....she's as good as a dead thing around him in my eyes....but yeah her delusions...LOL....can only be laughed at....I guess it must have still given her a jolt to hear him SAY what she as it is thought all these years....that she's responsible for changing him into that "jaanwar" as he calls it....and btw did you also get a whiny vibe from her "Maine tumhari jaan bachaayi aur tum mujhe itni nafrat dikha rahe ho?" or something like that? And Dutta backed off after that.....I guess she'll try to play on this sympathy card later also when he regains his eyesight and sees her.

And Nakku...I knew the girl had suicidal tendencies at the time when she started driving out of nowhere like a maniac, but at least Baaji was there to die with her then! :lol: That cut she got from a million-year old, infected shard looked downright nasty. Really liked her first dialogue about how her mother did this for Ganpat...how it was 'shraddha' for her and so Nakku too is trying to hold on to that ritual of her mother's in order to feel connected to her in some way and find reassurance for what is happening in her own life. MV looked cute otherwise...I randomly noticed that her braid looked was very nicely done today πŸ˜† LOL you actually sat through and LISTENED to her ramblings in this scene? Waaah Fatty Waah! Aap mahaan ho....I don't have that kind of patience....forwarded whatever nonsense she was babbling....but yeah agreed that MV's braid looked nicely done todayπŸ˜†.....

Loved the FB of the scene where Dutta asked for Nakku's hand in marriage...couldn't see the complete precap with Dutta's dialogue in any of the videos...chalo, kal hi pura scene dekhlenge!

Oh you didn't? Here try this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOrZ3vBtQ0U[/YOUTUBE]

This one has that bit in the very end.
Originally posted by HumaG

ok so i just realised something but shouldnt errr chanda wandas delusions end right about NOW? did she not hear the venom and hate D had for her? if i was her i would go maro in chuli baar pani. but then again we are talking about chanda wanda and her delusions i take it she thinks her atonement will just about make everything perfect. yes that makes sense. she is beyond delusional. she needs help.

She sure does need help But Phew atleast we are over with  The Khoon bhari maang m glad their was no mention of it what so ever but i think Cha Cha Chanda was herself disgusted with herself sort of when D said  she reminds him of the dhoke baaz 

why m i anticipating a muqqadar ka sikandar where rekha dies to  save amit ji from amjad khan as he was in love with her so chaskar and chanda 

Hmm, somehow I don't think Chaskar is too emotionally invested in Chanda...yeah, he was making all those claims about how he loves her and all, but that's all credit to his big mouth πŸ˜†...When and if his own behind is on the line, I doubt he will hesitate to even pull the trigger on her only...

This is why it reminds me way too much of amjad khan from MKS  he was just a mawali claimign to be in love with zohra too 
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL maybe I'm becoming immune to her on some level cuz I didn't get bothered by the proximity....it could have been another guy or an inanimate object in her place and Dutta would have behaved in the same manner....she's as good as a dead thing around him in my eyes....but yeah her delusions...LOL....can only be laughed at....I guess it must have still given her a jolt to hear him SAY what she as it is thought all these years....that she's responsible for changing him into that "jaanwar" as he calls it....and btw did you also get a whiny vibe from her "Maine tumhari jaan bachaayi aur tum mujhe itni nafrat dikha rahe ho?" or something like that? And Dutta backed off after that.....I guess she'll try to play on this sympathy card later also when he regains his eyesight and sees her.[/quote]

Oh yeah, for Dutta she might as well have been a tree and his reaction was perfectly good...it was just me being picky and eye-rolly πŸ˜† Dude, I toh get a whiny vibe from her all the time πŸ˜†...it's something with Praneeta's voice...she needs to lower it a little and take out that slur...in the flashbacks it doesn't sound so bad...but nowadays with her being in repentance mode...zzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜† I found that 'nafrat dikha rahe ho' dialogue interesting...it's almost like Seema doesn't even know Dutta, huh? She was apparently shocked that he is so impulsive, quickly suspicious and violent...but that is Dutta...he acts on instinct, and it's only later when people make him see the bigger picture that he moves back and becomes 'sehma' hua...but of course, Seema doesn't know how coarse and hard he has become, showing the gap between them...he is no longer her cotton-candy boy to wake up, forgive and thank her for all that she's done...the delusion that she seems to be nurturing. 

Oh yeah, for Dutta she might as well have been a tree and his reaction was perfectly good...it was just me being picky and eye-rolly πŸ˜† Dude, I toh get a whiny vibe from her all the time πŸ˜†...it's something with Praneeta's voice...she needs to lower it a little and take out that slur...in the flashbacks it doesn't sound so bad...but nowadays with her being in repentance mode...zzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜† I found that 'nafrat dikha rahe ho' dialogue interesting...it's almost like Seema doesn't even know Dutta, huh? She was apparently shocked that he is so impulsive, quickly suspicious and violent...but that is Dutta...he acts on instinct, and it's only later when people make him see the bigger picture that he moves back and becomes 'sehma' hua...but of course, Seema doesn't know how coarse and hard he has become, showing the gap between them...he is no longer her cotton-candy boy to wake up, forgive and thank her for all that's she's done...the delusion that she seems to be nurturing. 

LOL I get a whiny vibe from her all the time too but this was like EXTRA whiny....really she really doesn't know Dutta ONE bit.....she's still stuck in the past where she enjoyed having him running around at her beck and call doing every little thing for her and jheloing madam ke tantrums....well that naive boy is long gone, Seema madam....and in a sense THANK GOD for that.....Dutta Sriram Patil is nobody's tame petπŸ˜›.....I can understand her expecting him to maybe mellow...but sadly this chick is expecting THAT old Dutta who was naively in love with her....that man and that time is long gone, Seema ji....wake up and smell the coffee.....forgiveness is all you can get at this point....nothing more :P

Truly only Nakku has REALLY understood Dutta in that sense.
Chaskar wont be upset for long. He has kala! LOL! Chanda wanda needs to either hurry up and die. Which would be amazing. Or she needs to disappear. I prefer the first one.
Originally posted by HumaG

Chaskar wont be upset for long. He has kala! LOL! Chanda wanda needs to either hurry up and die. Which would be amazing. Or she needs to disappear. I prefer the first one.

Me too 
LMFAOOOOOOOO Fattyyyyyyyyyy! You made an avi on the pumpkin heads from MR's performance?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LMFAOOOOOOOO Fattyyyyyyyyyy! You made an avi on the pumpkin heads from MR's performance?

🀣

I was watching Khushi's HQ upload of the performance and couldn't help myself...they're just too πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† The music makes them even more epic...pity you can't have it in avis πŸ˜†

Oh yeah I loved MR's expressions in that last scene with the Chacha too! He was superb!

Oh so these headaches being an indication of his eyesight coming back tie up scientifically too? Niceeeeeee.....maybe this show is more logical sometimes than we give it credit forπŸ˜†

Yeah I'm quite convinced after watching today's epi that Dutta's eyesight is on it's way back too....won't be too long now.

LOL! Even I thought the same! Phew! What a relief to know we actually watch a show that makes sense even scientifically.