Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I really liked today's episode- a big improvement from what we've been getting lately. MR was amazing, that moment Chacha told Dutta that he would eventually be able to see ⭐️- fantastic expressions!! πŸ‘ Amazing how Dutta manages to shine even when vulnerable, still manages to have that level of power and control over others- what a breath of fresh air it was to hear Dutta's BG music after so long πŸ˜ 

Dutta's eyesight is definitely on his way back- My Uncle lost his eyesight after an accident, he was getting headaches because of the strain his eyes were experiencing- slowly he began to see light around the edges, still black in the middle though- now he can see with one eye, but the other eye he cannot see through. So yeah, this is definitely a sign that Dutta's eyesight will be back soon. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I really liked today's episode- a big improvement from what we've been getting lately. MR was amazing, that moment Chacha told Dutta that he would eventually be able to see ⭐️- fantastic expressions!! πŸ‘ Amazing how Dutta manages to shine even when vulnerable, still manages to have that level of power and control over others- what a breath of fresh air it was to hear Dutta's BG music after so long πŸ˜ 

Dutta's eyesight is definitely on his way back- My Uncle lost his eyesight after an accident, he was getting headaches because of the strain his eyes were experiencing- slowly he began to see light around the edges, still black in the middle though- now he can see with one eye, but the other eye he cannot see through. So yeah, this is definitely a sign that Dutta's eyesight will be back soon. x

Oh yeah I loved MR's expressions in that last scene with the Chacha too! He was superb!

Oh so these headaches being an indication of his eyesight coming back tie up scientifically too? Niceeeeeee.....maybe this show is more logical sometimes than we give it credit forπŸ˜†

Yeah I'm quite convinced after watching today's epi that Dutta's eyesight is on it's way back too....won't be too long now.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
^^ Yup it does have some sort of logic, but in the real world it doesn't happen magically sitting in bed all day like Dutta- you need treatment like eyedrops and what not 🀣 x
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

^^ Yup it does have some sort of logic, but in the real world it doesn't happen magically sitting in bed all day like Dutta- you need treatment like eyedrops and what not 🀣 x

LOLLL I guess we have to leave that much to LTL's "creative leeway"πŸ€“
πŸ˜†
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you remember the dialogue Dutta says to Koel Nakku after the FR and Saanware song....' Roshni chali gayi zindagi se, ek dum andhera sa chaa gaya aankhon ke saamne'...or something like that.

Maybe him becoming blind now and then getting back his eyesight to "see" Fair Naku is symbolic of that...or I am thinking too muchπŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Do you remember the dialogue Dutta says to Koel Nakku after the FR and Saanware song....' Roshni chali gayi zindagi se, ek dum andhera sa chaa gaya aankhon ke saamne'...or something like that.

Maybe him becoming blind now and then getting back his eyesight to "see" Fair Naku is symbolic of that...or I am thinking too muchπŸ˜†

I guess it's his beautiful realization of how meaningless his life is without Naku. Before when he was emotionally in that state of darkness he saw light in the form of kali Naku- the kali Naku who was the image of perfection for him- Naku is the one that lights up his life- now that he is physically blind, that notion is settling in his mind more. He needs Naku, when he regains his eyesight he will still be in that state of darkness, because I'm assuming Naku will not be before him at that moment- ultimately seeing Naku will be like seeing his sun (like lizdarcy said in one of her posts) Beautiful dialogue that was- thank you for reminding me of it 😳 x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good Episode Finally it's moving & going somewhere . SO happy to see Dutta back in action and that too in full form. Plus super awesome that he heard the Cha Cha convo and now he might be able to see seema's side and pov too but naku ki thread was like draupadi ki sari never ending lol   MR was as usual awesome
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

just finished watching.. nice epi.. Dutta was so awesome! 😎 and was lookin nice and cute in that new kurta and his fluffy hair..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
just saw the episode...loved MR..Dutta is back and how?

Now thats the kind of hero i am talking about...blind or not..hurt and bleeding...totally in pain but still put fear of God in other peoples' heart...the man was looking seriously lethal with that (blunt) knife..

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shilpita87

just saw the episode...loved MR..Dutta is back and how?

Now thats the kind of hero i am talking about...blind or not..hurt and bleeding...totally in pain but still put fear of God in other peoples' heart...the man was looking seriously lethal with that (blunt) knife..

YUp i really admired that too & thanks Heaven Even though he's shattered and totally frustrated at the turn of events he's strong in front of others and not self Pitying  & totally ready to fight off the situations