Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescence

Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.

*Raises hand* Me! Me! I noticed it. I think so too that he will get his eye-sight by himself of after being hit by something.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 🤣 🤣 Maybe the weight of that rusting brain has finally become unbearable! 😆

Oh, that was so hilarious, Mash...the way you said 'something up there'...😆
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah he always acts up about the whole dhokebaaz thing but I think the way the creatives have dealt with this whole issue....in this very gradual manner....Dutta's anger and hurt over the whole thing kinda breaking down piece by piece....until this very moment before he left the house for the accident and we see just HOW much he had mellowed that he allowed Nakku to tie that dhaaga on him etc. etc....I think those little moments already show how much he had mellowed so he really doesn't need an extended blind interaction with Nakku to FEEL her in that sense I think......I think this judaai that he's going through currently.....seperated from her like this.....that's done the trick for the final jolt in many ways....you can never really change your PERSONALITY....and some things are inherent to his personality...but he has come a long way in trying to understand her too I feel....

Yup by the time he left home, he was almost there....and its this accident that is making this 'almost' into 'completely'......but if it hadnt been for this accident, am sure when he would have returned home, he would have carried the same old 'grumpy' expression towards Nakku 😆....even when he allowed her to tie the dhaga on his hands, he was constantly looking towards AS, as if he was primarily doing all this to make AS happy. But now when he comes back, he will come back wholeheartedly to Nakku, all by himself, and not cos of AS, Baaji or any external person between them 👍🏼!

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

*Raises hand* Me! Me! I noticed it. I think so too that he will get his eye-sight by himself of after being hit by something.

Maybe it's not something that happens instantly. He got hit already...and even bled...so maybe he'll regain his eyesight gradually...who knows...any doctors around?

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Yup he was over the fair-dark thingy long back, and recently his problem was only the truth-lie part. But as I mentioned, now he has to come out of his extremist attitude where a person is either 'truthful' or 'dhokebaaz' 😆. One lie and you directly go into the 2nd category! He doesnt believe in anything in between, where even a 'lie' can be justified taking into account the circumstances. Now that he is blind (one sense gone off!), his another sense, i.e., COMMON SENSE will sharpen and he will hopefully be able to see sense 😆!

I think the fact that there are greys in life he has sorta realized it after Baji's drunken talk with him. He realized all these people whether Baji, AS or Naku might have given him dhoka...but the intention behind it wasnt bad. So I dont think D needs to be blind around Naku even in that sense. I feel the blindness is just for the benefit of Seema-D track. Once thats done he will be alrite as otherwise he would have simply left from Seema's place without interacting with her.
TheRager thumbnail

Maybe it's not something that happens instantly. He got hit already...and even bled...so maybe he'll regain his eyesight gradually...who knows...any doctors around?

Errr...ur actually expecting this to make sense scientifically? Well maybe with Naku devi's karishma he will regain his eyesight as soon has Naku comes within his line of sight.
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey shreya,

i just mentioned, he might b getting the headache becos the clot might be dislodging....... there is no need for trauma to dislodge, it can by its own....... once blood supply is restored, he wil b back to normal........ n of course, r dutta will b back to gifting us with amazing expressions through his eyes.............
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think the fact that there are greys in life he has sorta realized it after Baji's drunken talk with him. He realized all these people whether Baji, AS or Naku might have given him dhoka...but the intention behind it wasnt bad. So I dont think D needs to be blind around Naku even in that sense. I feel the blindness is just for the benefit of Seema-D track. Once thats done he will be alrite as otherwise he would have simply left from Seema's place without interacting with her.

Hopefully his blindness is just for the Seema track, or else it will take longer for the actual reunion and start of real romance between Tasha 😉!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Just finished watching the epi:

Nakku has ditched Bappa for a new God? Some devi maa?😆 Chalo hope she works some miracles instead then :P....MV's bangs seem to be growing out....hope she goes back to her old initial days wala FR hairstyle that I liked.

Ok, coming back to the epi....Dutta was awesome today....much better than previous epis....quite alert and his brain was deffo working in overtime today....lol....and yes Mash, I also noticed the frequent headaches and the way he kept rubbing his eyes as they'd show the screen getting hazy......but I think the biggest indication ofcourse of his eyesight about to come back soon is the convo with the Chacha in the end.....Dutta got a lot of answers in that one....a) that he's at the house of some kothewaali and b) what the doctor has said about his eyesight and the blood clot......the way he walks away in frustration saying, "aankhon ki roshni aayegi lekin kab pata nahin" or something like that signifies that it won't be too much time now before his eyesight is back😃 And that line about "Pata nahin zindagi mujhe kya dikhana chaahti hai" was quite significant I thought too.

I found it a little amusing that Dutta would attack them with the knife in spurts and then randomly back off too....lol....but I guess it's understandable as he's still disoriented but trying his best to make sense of what is happening....his suspicious nature being at the forefront of everything obviously. Seema looked sooooooo freaked out looking at that knife....rofl....interesting how sometimes Dutta would threaten to cut her neck and sometimes her wrist? lol

Hmmm despite myself, this epi makes me hopeful that things are finally going to move and come to a head.....his eyesight will come back and maybe some confrontations will be on the cards too :-)
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago