Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am excited to see what Dutta will do now as he thinks these ppl are with Chaskar. Will he try to escape from there or confront them. If he escaped, we will have no Dutta-Seema confrontation, which by the way was the reason we put up with Seema for so long. If he confronts then maybe it would be interesting...Wow, at least there is something to look forward to now.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crystal_29

No complaints from me.. I liked the epi.πŸ˜†

Dutta is awake and has a knife...lol...and he recognised Chaskar in the precap. So the story is moving, am sure he will get out of there this week, then chaskar will follow him and try to kill him...Dutta will somehow reach Nakku.Baaji in the meantime and then Dutta-Nakku will save each other...lol..so how is my predictionsπŸ˜‰

love the prediction crystal......hope that happens ....
just a small change instad of dutta n nakku saving each other....
baji takes over andd a midst of all that chaos dutta n nakku 's reunion..😍
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I am excited to see what Dutta will do now as he thinks these ppl are with Chaskar. Will he try to escape from there or confront them. If he escaped, we will have no Dutta-Seema confrontation, which by the way was the reason we put up with Seema for so long. If he confronts then maybe it would be interesting...Wow, at least there is something to look forward to now.

If Dutta manages to escape from this place in his BLIND state, that would be the miracle to beat all miraclesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......So I'm hoping he regains his eyesight before then.

But yes, I'm also thinking a confrontation is on the cards now that he thinks these ppl are involved with Chaaskar.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Just get his eyesight back. I dont mind if he bonds with Suds after that.

Noooooooooooo πŸ˜†

I don't want Dutta to return to PN in his blind state...hmmm...maybe he can be on the run from Seema's place with Chaskar on his heels and he hits his head somewhere...yet still runs on in pain, hides and manages to escape? Anything but an eye transplant, or any kind of operation for that matter either πŸ˜† They are going to make such a royal joke out of it πŸ˜† 

Maybe Dutta won't try to escape πŸ€” He might put on an 'undercover' act to find out more about these people while hiding himself from Chaskar, of course...that would give them time for Seema-Dutta conversations and confrontation...
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

love the prediction crystal......hope that happens ....
just a small change instad of dutta n nakku saving each other....
baji takes over andd a midst of all that chaos dutta n nakku 's reunion..😍

That would be perfect.... Baaji will get a role to play then. He has been just driving around for so long now..First Tasha reunion, then Duji..πŸ‘
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

If Dutta manages to escape from this place in his BLIND state, that would be the miracle to beat all miraclesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......So I'm hoping he regains his eyesight before then.

But yes, I'm also thinking a confrontation is on the cards now that he thinks these ppl are involved with Chaaskar.

Let him have a confrontation with Seema when he is blind. I want him to see Nakku first after he regains eyesight....πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: make-believe

Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! πŸ˜† 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week πŸ˜† They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

After a hectic couple of months she needs ATLEAST a couple of months of rest along with Sumit Kaul.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From the precap, Dutta has sussed Chaskar's involvement, so maybe tomorrow he will confront Seema about it, who will probably tell him that shes not involved blah blah. Hopefully, she will reveal her true identity and they can use tht 1 episode where she asks for forgiveness. Then maybe Dutta's eyesight will return at the end of this week, and he will  meet Naku somehow and go to PN. Then deal with Chaskar?
AreYaar thumbnail

I don't want Dutta to return to PN in his blind state...hmmm...maybe he can be on the run from Seema's place with Chaskar on his heels and he hits his head somewhere...yet still runs on in pain, hides and manages to escape? Anything but an eye transplant, or any kind of operation for that matter either πŸ˜† They are going to make such a royal joke out of it πŸ˜† 

Maybe Dutta won't try to escape πŸ€” He might put on an 'undercover' act to find out more about these people while hiding himself from Chaskar, of course...that would give them time for Seema-Dutta conversations and confrontation...

@bold: WORDDD....I also want him to regain his eyesight before returning to PN.....anything but an eye transplant from Seema....that idea still gives me nightmares *shudders* lol....but yeah he can hit his head or someone can hit him on the head with a dandaa in the tussle/fight to escape....whatever....but yeah want his eyesight back before returning to PN. No blind Dutta and Nakku nursing him back to health fundas.

I also was considering if he might gain his eyesight back in b/w and pretend like he's still blind to trick all these ppl and then escape somehow?
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! πŸ˜† 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week πŸ˜† They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

hey there,

i cudnt see dutta recognizing chaskar in the precap. did he really realize its chaskar? wat did he tell??........

regarding eyesight, he is getting his headaches every now n then might b bcos, the clot seems to b dislodging............ that much i cud sense.......

mishal is superb even when blind....... he tried to squint his eyes a little before the end just making us think, he is concentrating real hard n in pain........... awesome actor.........