Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week ๐Ÿ˜† They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dutta was awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..............

Rest, fine, ok....

Naku๐Ÿฅฑ, bak to her pativrta nari act, wish they would show some other scene as fb, tired of watching the dhaaga baandhna scene again nd again nd again....
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh...a little bonding between Seema and Dutta would be necessary, I think(a little...mind it)! And it would be nice to hear Dutta talk about his love for Naku to a total stranger!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayjst

Dutta was awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..............

Rest, fine, ok....

Naku๐Ÿฅฑ, bak to her pativrta nari act, wish they would show some other scene as fb, tired of watching the dhaaga baandhna scene again nd again nd again....

Ditto about that dhaaga FB...and honestly I didn't even like the ORIGINAL scene....upar se they've BOMBARDED us with that one FB CONSTANTLY since the last three weeks *sobs in frustration*.....Damn annoying it is.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

He recognizes Chaskar's voice and thinks these people are with Chaskar. I guess he hears Chaskar boasting that he killed Dutta bhau.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ditto about that dhaaga FB...and honestly I didn't even like the ORIGINAL scene....upar se they've BOMBARDED us with that one FB CONSTANTLY since the last three weeks *sobs in frustration*.....Damn annoying it is.

Now if we would have got some PROPER romance pre-FR then they would have had more options for flashbacks.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Ksh...a little bonding between Seema and Dutta would be necessary, I think(a little...mind it)! And it would be nice to hear Dutta talk about his love for Naku to a total stranger!

Just get his eyesight back. I dont mind if he bonds with Suds after that.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: make-believe

EDIT: 

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week ๐Ÿ˜† They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

Chaskar was making a confession to Seema, rather boasting, that he has bumped off THE Dutta Bhau! I'm not sure how much of it Dutta heard...but he muttered to himself..."yeh log Chaskar key sath miley huey hain"! Hope that helps!
AreYaar thumbnail
@Ksh: LOL I don't mind seeing Dutta TALKING with Seema....they can "bond" over convos....no problem....will take that over khoon bhari maang type of crap anyday....but they've dragged this for eons so I don't even know WHEN/IF Dutta will have a proper convo with Seema....if he now thinks that she's with Chaaskar, maybe he'll confront her and then she'll tell him who she is....let's see.