Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I am loving KMH2 but without any doubt KMH 1 has its own special place in our hearts.....it had a different flavour altogether..............now i have a feeling that KMH2 is an extension of KMH 1 as:
Arjuhi are married, something that we craved to see in KMH 1 & where it ended.......leaving us longing for more.
- Mostly after the Jungle track, the actors have improved a lot. Also the execution part has been improving in every episode since then..overall we can feel the same intensity & honesty as KMH1.
Best part about KMH2 is Arohis character......she is a fighter & is no less than Arjun in anything...& so there is very less of Rona Dhona........& still managing to provide us the same/greater intensity as in KMH1.............i am absolutely loving the major twists & speed of season 2 ............& hope to see a lot lot of Arjuhi in this season.........this season has definitely a lot for us in store..............
Finally i must thank & congratulate the creative team, & Arjuhi for the hard work & dedication they r putting in becoz its always very very tough to live upto such huge expectations which KMH1 audience had....... initially it was difficult for the creative team to face the constant comparisions with KMH1 creatives & their story execution, but now they seem to have taken all the criticism in right spirit & have really evolved.
Improvements over KMH1:
1. Stronger Arohi
2. Different shades of Arjuns character: He very effortlessly playing the bad guy & killing all the ladies out there with his adayeein..........i love u Mr. Kundra :P....hey kittoo plz dont mind.....becoz i love u too & both of u are incomplete without each other in reel & real life
3. Arohis versatile dressing & smart dressing........i was really bored of her wardrobe in season 1
4.Story is really fast with graet twists & turns, all unpredictable
5. This season has a suhaagraat sequence & hopefully a honemoon sequence as well.
Definitely more entertaining in the sense, it has the flavour to cater to wider range of audiences than season1.........as it is a fine mix of a delicate yet intense love story along with some spice elements that even our moms would identify with.
6. Its much more than office romance as now its about a married couple, so love has found a very strong reason & platform for itself
Edited by Love14 - 24 January 2011 at 6:22pm