India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Why I love my Favorites..[MayUrians/SaJanians]..(:

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I am making this topic to share and ask something about our Favorites.....Big smile
Without any CHOON CHAAN i am going to start my topic....Embarrassed

I think we love a character when we can relate to it and i love Nupur because i can very much relate to the character of Nupur,i am just like her......Loud,Chulbuli,Fun loving,Full of Life yet caring,Romantic......etc etc.....
And I love Mayank because he is my Dream,who is a sweet and caring guy but lives an ambitious life....Embarrassed....Plus his Angry Young Man Type looks.....LOL
But i could never understand that why i love MayUr and i recently got the answer......
I love MayUr because my bonding with my Brother,who is the Only Boy in my life(LOL), is just like that of Mayank and Nupur.....We fight fover small things(sometimes without any reason)and then we make up after some days without any clarifications....and we do many other things like MayUr..Embarrassed

It reminds me of MayUr's First Date Anniversary when Nupur said....
"MEIN TUM SEY NARAAZ HO SAKTI HOON LEKIN ROOTH NAHI SAKTI...MEIN TUM SEY LARR SAKTI LEKIN PYAAR KARNA NAHI CHOOR SAKTI AISA AIK BHI PAL NAHI HOTA JAB MEREY DIL NEY YE NA KAHA HO KEY I LOVE YOU....."

I know MayUr were a Married couple but somehow i share the same bonding with my bro....I don't know how many kinds of Love are there.....but for me love is love ,be it between Husband-Wife ,brother-Sister or Friends....for me.....;
"True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on"
True Love makes your relationship last forever and even when there are sooo many hurdles in that relationship it goes on and on...just like MayUr's and my friendship with my brother....Embarrassed

So this is the reason I love Nupur,Mayank and MayUr....Embarrassed....Do share that why you love your favorite Characters and Couples...???.....Smile

Edited by naina4MAYUR - 24 January 2011 at 7:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SGian4everWings-of-Fire-Annu-.MohitzPari.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-DoNotMindNikki_Titli

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
maahuuuuuuuuuuu......................Hug
well said......lovely topic!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
well said...

-Illusion-

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

awwwwwwww that was so cute?.straight out of the heart.....

i guess this was one of aani di's quotes & i so loved it that have it written in my diary this is what she said.......

our choices are a reflection of our thoughts our tastes & our personality ..........they are an extension of who we are. hence anything we like has our own mark somewhere and what we love is an extension of just that.............

Edited by ght_sajan - 24 January 2011 at 8:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy-Illusion-

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
 Mahu.........miss u re....!!!Hug
well..i love Mayur n Mayank n Nupur coz i can relate to them.............they r two very realistically etched characters, rooted very much in reality.... !!yes..they are...i am like Nupur..bubbly,filmy at times, loud i m...i speak my mind....n i don't go around changing my beliefs at the slightest pretext......so-thats something i feel Nupur is......n hence i relate to her the most.........Approve..her trademark nautanki is something i enjoyed watching.......as i resort to that at times to get things done my way also .ROFL.........so-thats my reason for loving Nupur.....!!Big smile

as for Mayank....he is one guy whom every girl wud like to have as her life- partner.he is focussed,witty ,sharp,intellectual,speaks his mind........ again.....in short-the seedhi baat no bakwaas Mayank Sharma drew me towards him.......!!!so -thats the reason for me to love MS as well...Big smile

as for Mayur.............they presented a realistic,today's couple......poles apart they indeed were,but the steadfast devotion they had for each-other,the love,the compatibility they shared in spite of the  different opinions they had at times..............make them stand out......their love-story is just perfect.......with right amounts of evrything in it...no wonder-they r  envied by many.........!!Wink
i just love my Mayur...........itz unconditional u see..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion--Annu-

-Annu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Annu-
-Annu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Hug
awesome topic sweetyyy EmbarrassedHug
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...i luv Mayur...Embarrassed
they r Hatkey WinkLOL
Gosshhh miss them Ouch
they vl be always in my heart ...Forever Embarrassed
again awesome topic Thumbs UpHug
AnnuTongue

-Illusion-

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
awesome topic dear!!! I love what u wrote for u and ur bro!! will come back and share mine if I can!!

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 24 January 2011 at 6:41am

-Illusion-

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

Mahu.........miss u re....!!!Hug
well..i love Mayur n Mayank n Nupur coz i can relate to them.............they r two very realistically etched characters, rooted very much in reality.... !!yes..they are...i am like Nupur..bubbly,filmy at times, loud i m...i speak my mind....n i don't go around changing my beliefs at the slightest pretext......so-thats something i feel Nupur is......n hence i relate to her the most.........Approve..her trademark nautanki is something i enjoyed watching.......as i resort to that at times to get things done my way also .ROFL.........so-thats my reason for loving Nupur.....!!Big smile

as for Mayank....he is one guy whom every girl wud like to have as her life- partner.he is focussed,witty ,sharp,intellectual,speaks his mind........ again.....in short-the seedhi baat no bakwaas Mayank Sharma drew me towards him.......!!!so -thats the reason for me to love MS as well...Big smile

as for Mayur.............they presented a realistic,today's couple......poles apart they indeed were,but the steadfast devotion they had for each-other,the love,the compatibility they shared in spite of the  different opinions they had at times..............make them stand out......their love-story is just perfect.......with right amounts of evrything in it...no wonder-they r  envied by many.........!!Wink
i just love my Mayur...........itz unconditional u see..!!!

i miss you too rey...Cry.....wish me luck for my exams......LOL
and i loved the way you expressed your views....Embarrassed
@bold:very true....True love is always Unconditional.......that's why i believe that Mayank and Nupur were "MayUr" because they had to be together,without any reason,without any condition.....Embarrassed

-RegalVintage-

Go to top