Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on New Promo ... SR night ....:) (Page 9)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3415

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
really nice and lovely part

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 2529

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

thank you hima n spee...........
 
for ur takes...........
 
even thogh they are not making me feel any better!!!!!!!!!!Cry
 
and the worst part is i dont even kno when this will play......
 
abhi to sari shaadi ke baad ,ki rassams hogi na....
 
i so want that angoothi dhoondo rasam yaar.......
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming
 
think nice nice guys...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile
arre meri naughty darling..............v r all thinking positiveSmileSmileSmile...............tu itna dukhi mat ho yaarHugHugHug................see if u r so sad then u mite not give proper classes to Maan and then if he doesn't meet crazies' expectations v r not going to leave u aashEmbarrassed...................so to give him best lessons u have to be happy darlingSmileSmileWink............
 
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming...............imagine aash this time also Geet picks his hand and shows in front of everyone like dining table scene that Maan was holding her hands frm so long so she is not able to find the ring...............imagine Maan's face woh bechara tohLOL......................so now a deal crazies............v will only think about positive nice dreamy stuff.............just bcuz they showed one promo let's not panic..................rem tonight Maan is going to carry his Geet in his arms so let's be excited abt this scene and other rasams than the promoSmileSmileSmile
 
p.s.not able to like ur post dear soHeart
 
hey spandana.. let us all dream abt the post weddin rituals  Embarrassed instead of breakin our head into this new promo...Cry .. maan lifting geet...awwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
 
haan aash.. if u dont give proper lessons phir dekh lena... deeps is laughin at u now itself... she s lik aash ki khair nahi.. LOL LOL LOL 
 
 
 
tu aur deepti milke bas meri sazaa ko discuss karo!!!!!!!!1
 
i wont give ull chance to implement it..........Wink
 
my maan will do me proud...LOLLOLLOL
 
hottest SR on tellyLOLLOLLOL


you tell them babes Clap... Maan would do us proud...

but if he doesnt... will give u a mighty sazaa LOL so be ready... just in case Wink
 
he he he... ab toh ijjat bhi humare saath hai.. LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL


actually im on both sides... cant leave my evil twin alone also LOLLOLLOLLOL
but if Maan doesnt deliver then i cant let aashu go unpunished LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana ... forgot to mention ....

 
thank u = kiss ... in maan's language ....
 
i already wrote it in the FF maan's confession ...
 
if u read it u will know tht whn geet's parents come for her angagement ... she comes to know it's bcoz of maan & tht maan requested them to come for their engagement ... don't remember the part # ..it's there in the index ... so she thanks maan ... maan says i don't wnat ur thanks this way but ... want it in my way ...

haha hima now i'm so sure aash not only training Maan but also uLOLLOLWinkWinkWink...............i think i will read this part before other partsLOLWinkWink.............hope u don't mindWink......................................

 

 
 
spandana tht part i wrote ... way before I even met u all ....  in October 4th...
 
poor aash has no hands in this matter dear ...LOL she is getting blamed for every thing ...LOLnaughty ...LOL
 
hima diii..... aash is takin lessons......LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL naughty naughty...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10923

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana ... forgot to mention ....

 
thank u = kiss ... in maan's language ....
 
i already wrote it in the FF maan's confession ...
 
if u read it u will know tht whn geet's parents come for her angagement ... she comes to know it's bcoz of maan & tht maan requested them to come for their engagement ... don't remember the part # ..it's there in the index ... so she thanks maan ... maan says i don't wnat ur thanks this way but ... want it in my way ...

haha hima now i'm so sure aash not only training Maan but also uLOLLOLWinkWinkWink...............i think i will read this part before other partsLOLWinkWink.............hope u don't mindWink......................................

 

 
 
spandana tht part i wrote ... way before I even met u all ....  in October 4th...
 
poor aash has no hands in this matter dear ...LOL she is getting blamed for every thing ...LOLnaughty ...LOL
haha oh dear tu toh chupa rustam nikhaliLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..............bechari aash hamesha wohi badnaam hotiLOLLOLLOL hai sorry aash dearLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
LOL 
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

thank you hima n spee...........
 
for ur takes...........
 
even thogh they are not making me feel any better!!!!!!!!!!Cry
 
and the worst part is i dont even kno when this will play......
 
abhi to sari shaadi ke baad ,ki rassams hogi na....
 
i so want that angoothi dhoondo rasam yaar.......
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming
 
think nice nice guys...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile
arre meri naughty darling..............v r all thinking positiveSmileSmileSmile...............tu itna dukhi mat ho yaarHugHugHug................see if u r so sad then u mite not give proper classes to Maan and then if he doesn't meet crazies' expectations v r not going to leave u aashEmbarrassed...................so to give him best lessons u have to be happy darlingSmileSmileWink............
 
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming...............imagine aash this time also Geet picks his hand and shows in front of everyone like dining table scene that Maan was holding her hands frm so long so she is not able to find the ring...............imagine Maan's face woh bechara tohLOL......................so now a deal crazies............v will only think about positive nice dreamy stuff.............just bcuz they showed one promo let's not panic..................rem tonight Maan is going to carry his Geet in his arms so let's be excited abt this scene and other rasams than the promoSmileSmileSmile
 
p.s.not able to like ur post dear soHeart
 
hey spandana.. let us all dream abt the post weddin rituals  Embarrassed instead of breakin our head into this new promo...Cry .. maan lifting geet...awwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
 
haan aash.. if u dont give proper lessons phir dekh lena... deeps is laughin at u now itself... she s lik aash ki khair nahi.. LOL LOL LOL 
 
 
 
tu aur deepti milke bas meri sazaa ko discuss karo!!!!!!!!1
 
i wont give ull chance to implement it..........Wink
 
my maan will do me proud...LOLLOLLOL
 
hottest SR on tellyLOLLOLLOL


you tell them babes Clap... Maan would do us proud...

but if he doesnt... will give u a mighty sazaa LOL so be ready... just in case Wink
 
he he he... ab toh ijjat bhi humare saath hai.. LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL


actually im on both sides... cant leave my evil twin alone also LOLLOLLOLLOL
but if Maan doesnt deliver then i cant let aashu go unpunished LOLLOL
 
wah......dono haathoin mein ladooo...... LOL LOL LOL 
tu badi chalu nikliiiii yar......Wink Wink Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

 
 
spandana tht part i wrote ... way before I even met u all ....  in October 4th...
 
poor aash has no hands in this matter dear ...LOL she is getting blamed for every thing ...LOLnaughty ...LOL
 
poor lille me...........(baating lashes innocently"Blushing
 
haan haan dhoodh ki dhooli hui hai tu toh... LOL LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10923

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

ok guys me back..................
 
with bloody hands!!!!!!!
 
removed all my ghussa on my poor pt ka tooth!!!!!!!!!
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
bechare tere patients kuch toh un par taras kaao yaarLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
me cant wait for the rasams yyarrr.
 
me tooooooo!!!
 
provided they naughty naughty!!!!!!!!!
 
aash u don't have to say it that u want rasams to be naughty bcuz v all know by now that all ur wishes and dreams r related to naughtiness so anything u want has to be naughty onlyLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink
 
my replies in red
 
 
my pts lovvvvvvveeeeeee mee............SmileSmile
 
anywayz i'm declared naughty.check out my dp.....
howz it???
i love ur dpHeart.............today u made us all evil naughty sisters proudLOLWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 2529

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

LOL 
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

thank you hima n spee...........
 
for ur takes...........
 
even thogh they are not making me feel any better!!!!!!!!!!Cry
 
and the worst part is i dont even kno when this will play......
 
abhi to sari shaadi ke baad ,ki rassams hogi na....
 
i so want that angoothi dhoondo rasam yaar.......
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming
 
think nice nice guys...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile
arre meri naughty darling..............v r all thinking positiveSmileSmileSmile...............tu itna dukhi mat ho yaarHugHugHug................see if u r so sad then u mite not give proper classes to Maan and then if he doesn't meet crazies' expectations v r not going to leave u aashEmbarrassed...................so to give him best lessons u have to be happy darlingSmileSmileWink............
 
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming...............imagine aash this time also Geet picks his hand and shows in front of everyone like dining table scene that Maan was holding her hands frm so long so she is not able to find the ring...............imagine Maan's face woh bechara tohLOL......................so now a deal crazies............v will only think about positive nice dreamy stuff.............just bcuz they showed one promo let's not panic..................rem tonight Maan is going to carry his Geet in his arms so let's be excited abt this scene and other rasams than the promoSmileSmileSmile
 
p.s.not able to like ur post dear soHeart
 
hey spandana.. let us all dream abt the post weddin rituals  Embarrassed instead of breakin our head into this new promo...Cry .. maan lifting geet...awwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
 
haan aash.. if u dont give proper lessons phir dekh lena... deeps is laughin at u now itself... she s lik aash ki khair nahi.. LOL LOL LOL 
 
 
 
tu aur deepti milke bas meri sazaa ko discuss karo!!!!!!!!1
 
i wont give ull chance to implement it..........Wink
 
my maan will do me proud...LOLLOLLOL
 
hottest SR on tellyLOLLOLLOL


you tell them babes Clap... Maan would do us proud...

but if he doesnt... will give u a mighty sazaa LOL so be ready... just in case Wink
 
he he he... ab toh ijjat bhi humare saath hai.. LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL


actually im on both sides... cant leave my evil twin alone also LOL
but if Maan doesnt deliver then i cant let aashu go unpunished LOLLOL
 
wah......dono haathoin mein ladooo...... LOL LOL LOL 
tu badi chalu nikliiiii yar......Wink Wink Wink


have to be yaar Wink in this day and age have to be... LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: luvabbybaby   Replies: 129   Views: 32011

luvabbybaby 129 32011 08 July 2012 at 3:22pm by Sodapop313
Night time reflections (OS)

2 3 4

Author: -Sookie-   Replies: 28   Views: 4832

-Sookie- 28 4832 16 November 2010 at 2:32pm by spvd
Drishti n Jen - Same Night Suit?

2 3

Author: Jake-lover   Replies: 17   Views: 3410

Jake-lover 17 3410 24 August 2010 at 12:19am by Almas.
Maan still in under the spell of Kurbaan Hua night

2

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 11   Views: 1993

-LetItGo- 11 1993 14 August 2010 at 10:19am by Amerra
Promo Update Page~new promo link.Geet hai bekhabar

2 3

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 16   Views: 27330

.Manal. 16 27330 15 June 2010 at 8:58pm by luvabbybaby

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index