Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on New Promo ... SR night ....:) (Page 8)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by sptrno

thank you hima n spee...........

for ur takes...........

even thogh they are not making me feel any better!!!!!!!!!!Cry

and the worst part is i dont even kno when this will play......

abhi to sari shaadi ke baad ,ki rassams hogi na....

i so want that angoothi dhoondo rasam yaar.......
where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming

think nice nice guys...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile
arre meri naughty darling..............v r all thinking positiveSmileSmileSmile...............tu itna dukhi mat ho yaarHugHugHug................see if u r so sad then u mite not give proper classes to Maan and then if he doesn't meet crazies' expectations v r not going to leave u aashEmbarrassed...................so to give him best lessons u have to be happy darlingSmileSmileWink............

where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming...............imagine aash this time also Geet picks his hand and shows in front of everyone like dining table scene that Maan was holding her hands frm so long so she is not able to find the ring...............imagine Maan's face woh bechara tohLOL......................so now a deal crazies............v will only think about positive nice dreamy stuff.............just bcuz they showed one promo let's not panic..................rem tonight Maan is going to carry his Geet in his arms so let's be excited abt this scene and other rasams than the promoSmileSmileSmile

p.s.not able to like ur post dear soHeart

hehe////////

our kudi is unpredictible..........

kuch bhi kar sakti hai!!!!!!!!!!!11

i soooo want geet seducing maan yaar........Embarrassed

Geet trying to seduce Maan Embarrassed thats one scene i would love to see... the last one was too cute..when she put on the red dress Wink want something like that...but this time in a sexy saaree...

yup.see thru sexy backless..red saree.....no white this time yaar............
red & black

and seduction scene..hai..........
a candle light dinner followed by.... (leaving it to you all's imagination Wink)

like in muskans FF "bebo mai bebo!!!!!!!"Wink
maan wudnt kno whathim!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
Geet wearing a sexy backless, see through Saaree... that all it would take... Maan would take one look at her and not know what hit him WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

for ur takes...........

where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming

arre meri naughty darling..............v r all thinking positiveSmileSmileSmile...............tu itna dukhi mat ho yaarHugHugHug................see if u r so sad then u mite not give proper classes to Maan and then if he doesn't meet crazies' expectations v r not going to leave u aashEmbarrassed...................so to give him best lessons u have to be happy darlingSmileSmileWink............

where maan will hopefully again do masti.like catching geets hand and not leaving itDay Dreaming...............imagine aash this time also Geet picks his hand and shows in front of everyone like dining table scene that Maan was holding her hands frm so long so she is not able to find the ring...............imagine Maan's face woh bechara tohLOL......................so now a deal crazies............v will only think about positive nice dreamy stuff.............just bcuz they showed one promo let's not panic..................rem tonight Maan is going to carry his Geet in his arms so let's be excited abt this scene and other rasams than the promoSmileSmileSmile

hehe////////

Geet trying to seduce Maan Embarrassed thats one scene i would love to see... the last one was too cute..when she put on the red dress Wink want something like that...but this time in a sexy saaree...
ijjat i have a scene hereLOLWink

Fireplace, flowers, candles, curtains flying, raining outside, Maan in white soooo hot and Geet in sexy red saree i'm saying these colours bcuz white and red r very symbolic in MAANEET's life..............and now imagine bheeghi bheegi raaton mein pyaari pyaari baaton mein song..............such a MAANEET scene wud set our screens on fireWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed or meri pehli mohabbat hai aa gale jaa from de dhana dhan...........it is also a very hot sizzling sexy rain song......imagine this song near a waterfall beautiful valley.........MAANEET wud carry it very well............they r the best!!!.....................i can't elaborate much on the scenes the rest left to ur imaginationsWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana tht part i wrote ... way before I even met u all ....  in October 4th...

poor aash has no hands in this matter dear ...LOL she is getting blamed for every thing ...LOLnaughty ...LOL

poor lille me...........(baating lashes innocently"Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

for ur takes...........

hey spandana.. let us all dream abt the post weddin rituals  Embarrassed instead of breakin our head into this new promo...Cry .. maan lifting geet...awwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

haan aash.. if u dont give proper lessons phir dekh lena... deeps is laughin at u now itself... she s lik aash ki khair nahi.. LOL LOL LOL 

tu aur deepti milke bas meri sazaa ko discuss karo!!!!!!!!1

i wont give ull chance to implement it..........Wink

my maan will do me proud...LOLLOLLOL

hottest SR on tellyLOLLOLLOL

you tell them babes Clap... Maan would do us proud...

but if he doesnt... will give u a mighty sazaa LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL so be ready... just in case Wink

he he he... ab toh ijjat bhi humare saath hai.. LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

for ur takes...........

hehe////////

Fireplace, flowers, candles, curtains flying, raining outside, Maan in white soooo hot and Geet in sexy red saree i'm saying these colours bcuz white and red r very symbolic in MAANEET's life..............and now imagine bheeghi bheegi raaton mein pyaari pyaari baaton mein song..............such a MAANEET scene wud set our screens on fireWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed or meri pehli mohabbat hai aa gale jaa from de dhana dhan...........it is also a very hot sizzling sexy rain song......imagine this song near a waterfall beautiful valley.........MAANEET wud carry it very well............they r the best!!!.....................i can't elaborate much on the scenes the rest left to ur imaginationsWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

that is so what i said..........

like minds spee.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

or shud i say evil minds

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

yup.see thru sexy backless..red saree.....no white this time yaar............
red & black

and seduction scene..hai..........
a candle light dinner followed by.... (leaving it to you all's imagination Wink)

like in muskans FF "bebo mai bebo!!!!!!!"Wink
maan wudnt kno whathim!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
Geet wearing a sexy backless, see through Saaree... that all it would take... Maan would take one look at her and not know what hit him WinkLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

so to hai yaar..................

but rem docs words.so girlie will have to make some effort!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

for ur takes...........

hehe////////

Fireplace, flowers, candles, curtains flying, raining outside, Maan in white soooo hot and Geet in sexy red saree i'm saying these colours bcuz white and red r very symbolic in MAANEET's life..............and now imagine bheeghi bheegi raaton mein pyaari pyaari baaton mein song..............such a MAANEET scene wud set our screens on fireEmbarrassed or meri pehli mohabbat hai aa gale jaa from de dhana dhan...........it is also a very hot sizzling sexy rain song......imagine this song near a waterfall beautiful valley.........MAANEET wud carry it very well............they r the best!!!.....................i can't elaborate much on the scenes the rest left to ur imaginationsEmbarrassed

my imagination is running over time LOLLOL

that would be very beautiful and yeah they would set our screens on fire...

CV's take some ideas from us... just dont stand around... do something.. show us a breathtaking SR, if not now then later also would do...

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

for ur takes...........

hey spandana.. let us all dream abt the post weddin rituals  Embarrassed instead of breakin our head into this new promo...Cry .. maan lifting geet...awwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

haan aash.. if u dont give proper lessons phir dekh lena... deeps is laughin at u now itself... she s lik aash ki khair nahi.. LOL LOL LOL 

tu aur deepti milke bas meri sazaa ko discuss karo!!!!!!!!1

i wont give ull chance to implement it..........Wink

my maan will do me proud...LOLLOLLOL

hottest SR on tellyLOLLOLLOL

you tell them babes Clap... Maan would do us proud...

but if he doesnt... will give u a mighty sazaa LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL so be ready... just in case Wink

he he he... ab toh ijjat bhi humare saath hai.. LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL

ixu jani u tooCryCryCry

sptrno

Go to top