My take on New Promo ... SR night ....:)

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

My take on new promo  

Maan simply slides his right hand around geet's waist & picks her up & carries her in his arms now & is taking her to their bedroom … they both are looking in to each other's eyes …

maan enters with geet into their bed room … the bed & the floor has been already filled with red rose petals all over the floor … they both are still looking into each other's eyes … maan places geet on their bed …. The room had been decorated for their SR ….

Maan holding geet's chin & sitting next to her – geet aaj tum bahut sundar dikh rahin ho … agar chand bhi tumhe dekhe naa tho wo bhi sharma jaayega tumhari khubsoorthi ko dekh karr …

Geet is blushing ….

Maan – tum mujhsae thank you kehna chahthae ho naa ….

Geet – haan … maan …. Main Thank you … kehna chahthi hun … thank you maan …

Maan – mujhe thank you aisa nahin chahiye … mera thank you ka matlab kuch aur hain ….

Geet – kuch aur ….

Maan – haan …

Maan puts his index finger on his lips & then on geet's lips …

maan – aise …

geet – matlab …

maan – matlab wohi jo tum samajh rahin ho …

geet is blushing …. Her face has become too pink that it was matching the outfit which she was wearing 😆….

Maan was closing in the space between their faces 😍… & is about to kiss her on her lips …. his phone rings …. Maan sees a familiar number on the phone screen ….

Maan – geet main abhi aata hun …

Geet – aap kahan jaa rahen hain …

Maan – abhi aaya geet …

Maan leaves the room … geet gets up from the bed & is walking around the room … she is now in front of the mirror …

Geet is looking at herself in the mirror & thinking about what maan had said to her after placing her on the bed …

Geet – " kya main ithna sunder dikh rahin hun …. Aur maan …. "

Geet back to the bed …. Thinking about the kiss geet is blushing …. & geet while waiting for maan …. Sits on the bed as she is really really tired & as she had a very busy & tough day … geet while waiting for him thinking on the conversation she had earlier with maan that after marriage men change …. & is happy that maan is not like that …. Remembering all shararath's of maan what he did while all the marriage ceremonies were going on …. & thinking about what maan said just now before leaving … about the new way to say thank you …

The promo part …  girls u can watch the promo if u want … if it's there in ur memory well & gud … now lets continue …

-

-
-

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

don't hate me ...ok ...😆

Geet wakes up in a jhatka as soon as maan finishes his sentence …. 😆😉

Geet – tu bhi naa kya kya imagine karthi rehthi ho … bhala maan kyun aise karengae tumhare saath … wo tho shadi kae waqt se hi shaitani kar rahen hain …

girls let me know how u like this part 😆😆😆😆

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good take 😃😃👏👏in bt u forgot my fav part 😆😆😆 iam very annoyed how can u do this to me where are my AA😡😡😡😡😡
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat a take di.............i hope yeh sab geet ki imagination hi ho....... waise bhi humara cutie pie maan aisa kabhi nhi kar sakta wo bhi geet k saath........😃
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hima agar aisa ho gaya na to.........
tu ko bole so hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

My take on new promo  

Maan simply slides his right hand around geet's waist & picks her up & carries her in his arms now & is taking her to their bedroom ' they both are looking in to each other's eyes '

maan enters with geet into their bed room ' the bed & the floor has been already filled with red rose petals all over the floor ' they both are still looking into each other's eyes ' maan places geet on their bed '. The room had been decorated for their SR '.

Maan holding geet's chin & sitting next to her ' geet aaj tum bahut sundar dikh rahin ho ' agar chand bhi tumhe dekhe naa tho wo bhi sharma jaayega tumhari khubsoorthi ko dekh karr '

Geet is blushing '.

Maan ' tum mujhsae thank you kehna chahthae ho naa '.

Geet ' haan ' maan '. Main Thank you ' kehna chahthi hun ' thank you maan '

Maan ' mujhe thank you aisa nahin chahiye ' mera thank you ka matlab kuch aur hain '.

Geet ' kuch aur '.

Maan ' haan '

Maan puts his index finger on his lips & then on geet's lips '

maan ' aise '

geet ' matlab '

maan ' matlab wohi jo tum samajh rahin ho '

geet is blushing '. Her face has become too pink that it was matching the outfit which she was wearing 😆'.

Maan was closing in the space between their faces 😍' & is about to kiss her on her lips '. his phone rings '. Maan sees a familiar number on the phone screen '.

Maan ' geet main abhi aata hun '

Geet ' aap kahan jaa rahen hain '

Maan ' abhi aaya geet '

Maan leaves the room ' geet gets up from the bed & is walking around the room ' she is now in front of the mirror '

Geet is looking at herself in the mirror & thinking about what maan had said to her after placing her on the bed '

Geet ' " kya main ithna sunder dikh rahin hun '. Aur maan '. "

Geet back to the bed '. Thinking about the kiss geet is blushing '. & geet while waiting for maan '. Sits on the bed as she is really really tired & as she had a very busy & tough day ' geet while waiting for him thinking on the conversation she had earlier with maan that after marriage men change '. & is happy that maan is not like that '. Remembering all shararath's of maan what he did while all the marriage ceremonies were going on '. & thinking about what maan said just now before leaving ' about the new way to say thank you '

The promo part '  girls u can watch the promo if u want ' if it's there in ur memory well & gud ' now lets continue '

-

-
-

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

scroll down plz ....

don't hate me ...ok ...😆

Geet wakes up in a jhatka as soon as maan finishes his sentence '. 😆😉

Geet ' tu bhi naa kya kya imagine karthi rehthi ho ' bhala maan kyun aise karengae tumhare saath ' wo tho shadi kae waqt se hi shaitani kar rahen hain '

girls let me know how u like this part 😆

Kitni badmaash ladki hain tu Hima, Aash ki hawa lag gayi hain shayad tujhe.......yahan meri bechari Aash aur hum crazies ro rahe hain aur hamari Hima badmaashi kar rahi hain.....

Just kidding......hope this is what happens.....but we all know this is unlikely.....we all have to sing "Humara Sundar Sapna Toot Gaya".........for all you know because of this we may get to see a lot of Nhok-Jhok from Maaneet with Geet trying to find out the truth and we may also get Geet seducing Maan😆😆 😉
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
geet is blushing …. Her face has become too pink that it was matching the outfit which she was wearing.... 😆 loved it di
ahem ahem wat a take di...loved it...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[[/QUOTE] Thank God atleast one good take on d promo.....I want sumthin like dis 2 happen plz plz.....................CVs dont make dis promo a true one....I dont like maan's harsh words 2 geet....plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I sincerely hope dat your take on dis promo is true
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima nice prediction . This mean you want to say that the promo is Geet's imagination . Hima tm itna saitani kyu kar rahi ho .
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arre Hima tume kabse naughty evil sisters' ki hawa lag gayi hai ya phir aaj tu apni asli rang dikha rahi ho😆😆😉..........................loved ur take dear😆😆😆.................u know before reading wat u have written i thought it will be something serious u will be talking abt but when i read it i was like😆😆😆😉...............................................on a serious note i will share wat i felt after seeing the promo................sorry for bringing in seriousness in ur fun thread dear.......................................i know all my crazies worried about MSK's attitude in the promo, poor Maan always he has to make heartbreaking choices during the most happiest times in his life...................now again Maan is trying to cover up his pain and turmoil through his anger and looking so tough from outside....................Geet is shocked seeing her Maan's dusht dhanav avatar in the promo............i think is a positive sign plz don't kill me now itself plz read wat i have written after this..........i mean now Geet knows whenever Maan behaves strangely there is always a big reason behind it especially after how he broke down due to his guilt abt their baby's decision....................i think right now Maan wud go to diff docs to get second opinion............also he is trying to keep a distance from his Mishti bcuz otherwise it wud be too difficult for him if he goes close to her then (u girls r smart enough to understand wat i mean😆😉)..............right now his Mishti' and Khushi's life is more important than all these earthly pleasures........................u know in promo the way MSK's attitude is shown when he is saying ab aur kya............i think this is just to give us a shock...............in the actual epi Maan wud try to keep a distance but he wud never be so rude to his Mishti especially when he knows he shud be taking care of her the most  now.........not even give her a tiny bit of stress.................yeh promos sirf hame heartattackes dete hai but Maan's behaviour in the actual epi wud never be so harsh yaar............so not to worry so much....................i know SR tho nahi hoga but v all crazies knew it before itself............so dukhi mat ho girls🤗.......................i also feel bad for MAANEET😭😭😭.........................but i have a feeling Geet will find out the reason behind Maan's behaviour soon and then both will together take a decision as now they r humsafar soulmates jeevansathi so now they will share all their pain and find solutions to very big problems and handle the most difficult situaions together😊😊😊 let us be positive😊............let's hope for the best!!😊 Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
y di... u made it a dreammmm..... nahi nahi nahii... me sad sad sad 😭 😭 😭 😭 

hey all crazies.. white pearl (varsha) had made some predictions related to the promo...if interested check out in sunday s thread yar...
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago