Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The REASONS for not having MAANEET SR right now! (Page 7)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Viji love ya loads...there were too many this promo sucks thread and i ate CVs posts on the forum!! I couldn't agree with you more!!

The element of excitement and suspense is back!! I felt so restless and overwhelm last night b/c I needed to know how things were gonna play out and I couldn't sleep and that hasn't happened to me with a Geet promo is a long time...probably the khoon bari mang was the last one....the rest of the promos were either annoying, predictible, or romantic...but nothing like this one!!!

And it's nice to see the MSK we all fell in love with coming back! Of course promos are always misleading, but I can't wait to see where it's goin'!!! Also I agree Nissar did such a wonderful job with last few promos and especially today's episode!! That originality with the apple scene and the comedy with madhumas....was awesome!!!

I loved loved loved the SR promo...it's obviously gonna be grand, but in the maneet way and since she's pregnant...I don't thing he's gonna take it to that level, but he ALMOST did in the RTM sequence....so whatever happens tomorrow will be a BIG surprise!! Super excited!!

And LOVE YOUR POST!!!!

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
well...from past experiences i must say we must not read too much into the promo...
promos r usually misleading in the sense that the scenes r never actually incorporated...but the message of the promo does happen...

here the promo symbolises that after wedding maan will ignore/avoid her...thus making geet feel hurt and confused...
this symbolism i think will happen but i am sure for a very short time...

taking doc's advice maan does not want to stress geet and so he will keep himself away although this way he will be hurting himself too...
it must be very painful for him to sacrifice his SR...

but one thing maan must understand that by avoiding geet widout any explanation will put more stress on her...
but...since maan can read geet's eyes like an open book...so i am sure he will soon tell her the reason...

but as of now...maybe in one or two epis we will get to see maan avoiding geet and she getting hurt...
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Right Said Viju ......the new promo brought out a lot of outburst from everyone and as you said this could be done to get the TRPs back up and the only thing that everyone had been waiting for was the marriage to take place ....now since that is done next big thing would the SR ....Wink the stupid AA SR was just to get our hopes high up for Maaneets SR ....the valid reason would be Geet's health and also how to bring up the topic of an abortion ....coz we all know our MSK , he cannot be happy unless this bhoj is off his heart  and of course he cannot go ahead with the SR in this condition ....( similar situation during the  Sangeet ) without letting Geet know .....bas itna kahungi ... i hope ke CVs ne  jitna shaadi ke liye intezaar karwaya utna SR ke liye na kare .....Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

well...from past experiences i must say we must not read too much into the promo...
promos r usually misleading in the sense that the scenes r never actually incorporated...but the message of the promo does happen...

Aditi whatever is shown in the Promo do come up in the show, the only difference being its never DIRECT...its always brought in innovatively....Like the marriage Seq was actually a culmination of three-four tracks...It said abt NT, Brij, Ani and MAANEET in an indirect wat as as the show unfolded the promo was proved right with respect to what was shownSmile

here the promo symbolises that after wedding maan will ignore/avoid her...thus making geet feel hurt and confused...
this symbolism i think will happen but i am sure for a very short time...

taking doc's advice maan does not want to stress geet and so he will keep himself away although this way he will be hurting himself too...
it must be very painful for him to sacrifice his SR...

but one thing maan must understand that by avoiding geet widout any explanation will put more stress on her...
but...since maan can read geet's eyes like an open book...so i am sure he will soon tell her the reason...

but as of now...maybe in one or two epis we will get to see maan avoiding geet and she getting hurt...

The rest lets see ki aakhir hotha kya haiWink
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I agree
I dun want every intimate scene NOW
Save some for laterLOL
A lot more twists yet to come
maan's past n everything after SR how much more intimate will they get n then we will get bored n feel they are repetitive
I hope u guys understand wat i mean
I dun want everything rushed so soon
Wanna take it slow n wit the story floww LOL
Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
well said dear....
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ROFL
bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I dont agree with you at all.

Mark my words the trp's are definately going down with this negative approach.

Audiences are fed up of the "misleading continuations"  of  the earlier days episode

Go to top