Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The REASONS for not having MAANEET SR right now! (Page 4)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Heloo Vij, Love your brain-teasers.....Confused ummmmm.....

Yes, the right time, and a high-powered one at that.

When I saw the Promo, my first remark was "Christ on earth ! I hope there is no Jekyll and Hyde in Maan Singh Khurana.  Or Obsessive Conmpulsive Disorder Syndrome !! His deft sharp sarcasm got me numb in my brain.  Anyways if this is his chess game, this man is far ahead of check and mate !

Later as I thought about it, and ur post appeared...my take..

PROMOS usually give us a feel of the content of episodes to come.  Therefore Maan is not really being sarcastic or hurtful.  His lines seem to bring him right back to what he has always been - Action - shoot- Clap: The Man and his truimphant entry as Maan the Kingmaker, the conflict analyzer and  ultimate trouble-shooter.

I applaud your repeated timely intuition of things to come

But Vij, much as I agree that SR is the ultimate and hotly awaited yearning of viewers, I feel SR today can be enacted so beautifully on the night itself, if the CVs are clever enough and skillfully author future episodes with fantastic sustaining story lines.  And as Deniac in her Post on Foreplay gave so much imaginative visual treats that foreplay itself can be explored and enacted to keep the episodes thrilling and passion in continuity even after a passionate SR.  Its not as if everything ends with SR. The glamour and groW*H of the storyline can be made personal for every viewer thru telling the story with conviction, breaking societal boundaries, dealing with in-trend social issues, long after SR has happened.  I always look for new windows in serials but unfortuantely many are after several 100-200 episodes monotonous copies.  

Now back to the Promo.  Yes, theres the x factor involved - from the time Geet has been carried into the bedroom, the conversations and their intimate/non-intimate moments that took place between the two, to finally Maans reactions and the reply.  Its not as if Maan is unconcerned or vicious.  We havent yet seen what has transpired, have we ??  

Tellyworld is a ruthless industry and CV's have to keep pace - finally I agree that 'strike when the time is ripe' and is an apt reminder that trps make and break serials.  So CV's tread cautiously yet knowingly.

Cheers.    

Edited by lovetheserial - 24 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrickks-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I don't really care for an SR....I mean it will be nice whenever we get one....but I am surely glad of this twist.....for I am hoping that we will get a  DHASU storyline out of it!!

Nags Hum kabse ek twist ke liye wait kar rahe the, the one that will catch us Off Guard.....Do u think this is the one we have been waiting forWink

Viju.....i have a good feeling about this one.....no?
LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

coming back soon to this one viji

Jaldi aana....Aur Kithni Der lagayegi Ouch Confused LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Viji well saidClap
 Thanks JyoSmile
I just saw the outburst over the promo on IF and FBLOL....some r excited that unpredictability factor of the show is back...some r in panic mode saying ab kya hoga...some r disheartened that no CON is happening and some r as usual doing I quit movementLOL..
I really like the turbulence that has hit the various Platforms ever since the promo has been aired i like all the emotions pouring in except for the I quit...I wonder why the audience cant give the CV's the freedom and chance to show what they have in mind which even if starts now will only take shape in about few weeks

So the promo has achieved its mission of generating the hype post-marriageLOLCool
Yes it has, without doubt LOL

CVs played a smart game here..they know that simply a romantic promo will not generate enough curiosity but such  promos generates curiosity and whether good or bad..viewers will b forced to tune in and find out why he said those words in the promoEvil Smile...

there can b many factors..either baby-stress factor or mayb Geet pushes him remembering her first SR which was painful but she is not able to say this to MSK and so he is pissed offErmm....in both casses we might see seduction act coming from Geet soonTongue...
I am glad somebody has the same thinking freq as me...I too thought of the same....but did not want to raise the already soaring High temp of the forum and hence refrainedLOL

today SBS din't say anything about SR but only talked about post-marriage rituals next morning..so mayb the reason will b rather silly and nothing serious but still enough to get the viewers hooked at 9.30pm sharpWink
 Serious or silly, its only when Execution is Top Class and almost flawless with proper Logic that the Mission becomes accomplished

CVs r playing with viewer's patience and curiosity here ...and it works most of the time in tellylandLOL...they know that Maaneet CON is the much awaited one and so they will continue to delay it and build the hype with passion and foreplaysLOL...look at RBO ,till Shanak continued to play hide and seek with foreplays they got decent trps....but the day their full CON happened,trps went down to 0.2.....
Yes Maaneet Consummation Track is something all have been waiting for so if the fireworks go missing the audience will murder the CV' and i dont think they are ready to face the wrath of the audience so talking it slow and smartly is the best option they have done just thatSmile

Hey Jyo My additions in Pink

Love Viji

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

I don't really care for an SR....I mean it will be nice whenever we get one....but I am surely glad of this twist.....for I am hoping that we will get a  DHASU storyline out of it!!

Nags Hum kabse ek twist ke liye wait kar rahe the, the one that will catch us Off Guard.....Do u think this is the one we have been waiting forWink

Viju.....i have a good feeling about this one.....no?
LOL

Kya Kare Kya Na Kare...
Yeh Kaisi Mushkil Haye
Koi toh Bata de iska Hal oh meri BhaiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

so that they can Hit back when the Loha is hot
Right viji di.
i totally agree with u .. Thanks Dear
Know what?
Dun throw Jootis on me...No ways Bring it onWink
i just wanted the SR not to happen now....Same here Babe
I know the CVs have something brilliant in their mind.
Previously, they have always heard to us and what more than that:; they have showed us more than we desire leaving us thinking that they are too brilliant. So, just have faith in the CVs. I know this promo is suspensive but that is what we have kept demanding na? 
btw.
Just a random thought ..
Did u notice the way MSK turns to go inside (in the promo) after speaking those lines to Geet?
Wow..
Yes Dear.....The Promo is looking very Promising, lets wish the team ALL THE BEST

He is back with a bang with his MSK charm, and what is better that he is more than before....

Awwwwwwwwww

Hey Sanjana...Thanks for the response dear

My Additions in Pink
Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Superb post .

Thanks a lot Dear Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Once again a great post from you Viji!

The dhamakedar promo has caused a stir everywhere which is probably exactly what they wanted. So the CVs played it very cleverly.

Personally I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride including all the bumps.

Thanks Yaar....

And about the ride yes it may be Bumpy at times but thats the Fun part of it hai na????And me too joining you.....

Go to top