Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The REASONS for not having MAANEET SR right now! (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju Yes i completely agree and see by only airing Promo IF , FB Starone site all Packed with variety of emotions its their Trp funda for sure but i Hope they exceute this very well otherwise it can go Wrong to

Waise i had to write more but want a liitle time

Hey Preeto Ji

The last two Promos have Given me Immense Hope for the future of the show.....The director's (Nissar Parvez) touch and thought in the promos looks  inevitable, its after a long time that we have had actual thought provoking Promos and not a Culmination of already shown past scenes with a BG voice....and this is what makes me look forward to the upcoming episodes.....but yes EXECUTION has been out of the window for quite some time and i hope that its dealt with soon
Smile

Edited by rickks - 24 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis---honeydew-

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
OMG Viju I so so soooo agree with u. uur absolutely right. WHen I saw the video I just didn't believe it. It's gotta have some underlying reason. without a doubt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
As posted by Jyoti

Viji well saidClap

there can b many factors..either baby-stress factor or mayb Geet pushes him remembering her first SR which was painful but she is not able to say this to MSK and so he is pissed offErmm....in both casses we might see seduction act coming from Geet soonTongue...

So does that mean we get a seduction outta Geet, like the one in Twilight where Bella sduces Edward n he finally succumbs....ahem ahem.....hmm sounds interesting...VERYYYY interesting!! Wink

--Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey viji

me laughing my head off in excitement..since last night..

i hope my flailing interest is not just revived but here to stay!!

i love these CVs..they are total...K's...and it is now a days my fav word..!!

so they are doing it again after a long time!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul--Nargis---honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet2010

A logical post from you again dear . Star . Indeed the promo has caught the attention of viewers after a very long time. I just hope this would bring back the old charm of GHSP . ( err GHSP has not lost its charm but I feel it has lost only a bit of the old charm..... playing safe here to avoid being trashed by sensitive readers LOLLOL)

Thanks Yaar....

Watching GHSP has really polished the Creative side of me to a much better extent and IF has given me that Platform to ExpressWink

I am really happy that my posts are well appreciated and still overwhelmed by the responses it garners, that to all my Buddies and Friends...

I dont think you have to shy away from expressing your concerns about the show....The show has lost its charm long back and i dont think there is anything wrong in expressing what you feel as we all entitled to our opinions.

But the plus point is all those what has been shown and flawed can be repaired leaving you dumbfoundedSmile

So i think we all should should sit back, enjoy and give all of our support to OUR show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis---honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I don't really care for an SR....I mean it will be nice whenever we get one....but I am surely glad of this twist.....for I am hoping that we will get a  DHASU storyline out of it!!

rickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveditha

Guys there is nothing to worry. I feel its all related to the baby and I guess the doctor would've conveyed some other msg too which wasnt revelaed to us. I'm very positive and  was initially shocked seeing the promo but now feel its gonna be more interesting with lovey dovey romantic scenes. SR is very important for Maneer jodi and the CVs are very much too aware about it. They wouldnt want to loose on that. I'm sure them delaying it is also for us to enjoy the lovey dovey scenes which they've for us WinkSo think positive and enjoy the show Embarrassed

Whats there to worry about, its a fictional show after allWink...

The whole promo is about gearing up yourself for another roller coaster Ride....I am sure that we all are excited as to whats in store for us....the difference lies only in the medium we have chosen to express it which varies from Shock to surprise to excitement to apprehension, to dumbstruck and also awestruck and in some case even laughter

SR will happen no doubts on that, but as i said they are waiting for the right moment.....as much as they love their Creativity,..they have to answer the Channel as well in the game of TRP so this was just a smart approach and i am all game for it
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I don't really care for an SR....I mean it will be nice whenever we get one....but I am surely glad of this twist.....for I am hoping that we will get a  DHASU storyline out of it!!

Nags Hum kabse ek twist ke liye wait kar rahe the, the one that will catch us Off Guard.....Do u think this is the one we have been waiting forWink

Go to top