Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Once again a great post from you Viji!

The dhamakedar promo has caused a stir everywhere which is probably exactly what they wanted. So the CVs played it very cleverly.

Personally I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride including all the bumps.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Viji dear...very nice post.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.totally agree with u that this promo has got everyone biting their nails & all r totally clueless as to WHAT ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But yes I kinda like this exxcitement & it will b worth it if the CVs play it well...the reasons for not showing the MOST AWAITED SR cud b many....the new promo cud hint that MAAN is doing all this coz of  Geet's health & is preparing himself for the TOUGHEST choice he mite have to make in the future- GEET OR THE BABY...I hope thats not the case....

The promo cud also throw some light on a hidden mysterious nature of MSK- effects of the past maybe...i think this is getting toooo FILMY....๐Ÿ˜†

Nyways...right now..kinda liking the excitement....Just have to wait and watch...๐Ÿ˜‰
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
maan knows Geet will never agree to him choosing her over the baby, and he has to do this in order for her to become stronger ..
also .. there is so much pain in that one line, that one cant help but feel bad for Maan ..
He knows he is making her go thro a small share of grief for her better well being in the future ..
this track could see her emerge stronger as an individual..
i am hoping Geet will now do her bit as a dutiful bahu of the house, supporting her family and the first one in line is Annie..
She will be Arjun ad Annies secret keeper.. if Arjun has betrayed Annies trust, it will be Geet who will support Annie ... Even if he hasnt and he has decided to be there with annie to destroy the family further, Geet could also be facing MSK's wrath a little later for supporting the coupleand not telling him abt AA ..
If they do an office track, Maan could actually encourage her to now take up work... as his basic funda is .. we are anyway married, and we need to get on with life .. 
I dont think this track was brought in to push the SR .. it was brought in to explore another angle and dimension to their relationship ..
Lately there has been a lot of Criticism on how Geet has become nothing but Maan's dutiful, compliant better half .. and how MSK is ntohing but Geets doting lover .. its time the characters get back in the groove in order for the real story to move ahead ...
The promo did jolt me, but it also made me happy cos, somewhere the makers have deeply cemented the idea that Maan can never do anything that could go against Geet's well being ....!!
Good post!! u urged me to write ...๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hey Viji,

Assuming/Presuming not my dept.... i rather love talking on what shown/seen..

and in that context what i feel is...

Geet is mentally stressed & physically tired..thanks to all the 'life threats', trauma & wedding related stress....
To top it Doctor has given Maan 'a few' days to finally give them a date to get the Baby aborted.

Now that the Wedding hustle-bustle ended..Geet's fears related to the wedding no more holding true...she is all peaceful & no more issues on her mind to divert attention from Maan.

Reading Maan's eyes, that now she too is getting pro at.

So if Geet tries to read his eyes ..what will she find there?

Dark grief , pain, worries & total concern for her & their Baby ...Fear

So what does Maan do to keep it all away from her ....
He himself stays away...

How will he explain Geet why he does not want their joining ...it will only end up making her feel sad & bad that for her sake he has to sacrifice his wishes & desires.....

its a waste reading too much into promos & precaps as they are misleading..so better not make a hill out of mole ....

Hey Nandu....The stress-related part has been mentioned in my Post as well....๐Ÿ˜Š

Well Assuming,Presuming, Seeing and looking into whats shown is definitely something i love to do...and after one Promo that has got the entire forum FaceBook and all the numerous other sites which has this PROMO as STAR discussion makes it even more interesting....๐Ÿ˜Š

For me reading the promo has always been a challenge, and def when more than 75% of my assumption and prediction has turned out to be true and exactly the way i have wrote about it makes it for more challenging ....As a Viewer the Promos have never been Misleading for me....it has never been direct, but is that not what Promos are supposed to be????

And GHSP team has given us some of the best promos which only gives you an Insight of whats happening but not making it easy to pin-point.....

This Promo and the Wedding Promo is bringing back that trend, they have given exactly what gonna happen without being Direct๐Ÿ˜Š

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

maan knows Geet will never agree to him choosing her over the baby, and he has to do this in order for her to become stronger ..

also .. there is so much pain in that one line, that one cant help but feel bad for Maan ..
He knows he is making her go thro a small share of grief for her better well being in the future ..this track could see her emerge stronger as an individual..

Hey Nihu Very Well agree....Though my post was only on the Thinking Aspect, since you have bought the story and character and emotions with motive in it as well.....Hoping to see some discussions on the Post as well๐Ÿ˜‰

i am hoping Geet will now do her bit as a dutiful bahu of the house, supporting her family and the first one in line is Annie..
She will be Arjun ad Annies secret keeper.. if Arjun has betrayed Annies trust, it will be Geet who will support Annie ... Even if he hasnt and he has decided to be there with annie to destroy the family further, Geet could also be facing MSK's wrath a little later for supporting the coupleand not telling him abt AA ..
If they do an office track, Maan could actually encourage her to now take up work... as his basic funda is .. we are anyway married, and we need to get on with life ..
We have discussed about this on the Idiot thread hain na???and by the Look of it, looks like you really feel that there is more scope for such a Track....Lets see how much the Cv's will explore the Ani-Arjun +Geet Trio with Maan giving his share of Tadka

I dont think this track was brought in to push the SR .. it was brought in to explore another angle and dimension to their relationship ..
Oye marvayegi kya????dont give out wrong Ideas.....I dont think i have mentioned that the SR is pushed for this Track, rather from the moment the abortion track was announced it was sure that the SR track would have to wait also they have other issues to deal with (Ani-Arjun) Since Ani-Arjun is the back-Drop right now the story line would take another route๐Ÿ˜Š

Lately there has been a lot of Criticism on how Geet has become nothing but Maan's dutiful, compliant better half .. and how MSK is ntohing but Geets doting lover .. its time the characters get back in the groove in order for the real story to move ahead ...
The promo did jolt me, but it also made me happy cos, somewhere the makers have deeply cemented the idea that Maan can never do anything that could go against Geet's well being ....!!
I agree i have no doubts on Maan's intentions, his statements and his actions in this context with regard to the Promo, his character sketch has been above all anticipation, the end result of which only leaves you in awe and the want for such a life partner....
Good post!! u urged me to write ...๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
niha

My additions in Blue

Nihu Me too happy ki i urged you to write.....๐Ÿ˜‰ Aakhir teri JKB-PKS partner nahi karegi toh kaun karega๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Viju Yes i completely agree and see by only airing Promo IF , FB Starone site all Packed with variety of emotions its their Trp funda for sure but i Hope they exceute this very well otherwise it can go Wrong to

Waise i had to write more but want a liitle time

Hey Preeto Ji

The last two Promos have Given me Immense Hope for the future of the show.....The director's (Nissar Parvez) touch and thought in the promos looks  inevitable, its after a long time that we have had actual thought provoking Promos and not a Culmination of already shown past scenes with a BG voice....and this is what makes me look forward to the upcoming episodes.....but yes EXECUTION has been out of the window for quite some time and i hope that its dealt with soon
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Viju I so so soooo agree with u. uur absolutely right. WHen I saw the video I just didn't believe it. It's gotta have some underlying reason. without a doubt.
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As posted by Jyoti

Viji well said๐Ÿ‘

there can b many factors..either baby-stress factor or mayb Geet pushes him remembering her first SR which was painful but she is not able to say this to MSK and so he is pissed off๐Ÿค”....in both casses we might see seduction act coming from Geet soon๐Ÿ˜›...

So does that mean we get a seduction outta Geet, like the one in Twilight where Bella sduces Edward n he finally succumbs....ahem ahem.....hmm sounds interesting...VERYYYY interesting!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey viji

me laughing my head off in excitement..since last night..

i hope my flailing interest is not just revived but here to stay!!

i love these CVs..they are total...K's...and it is now a days my fav word..!!

so they are doing it again after a long time!!

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet2010

A logical post from you again dear . โญ๏ธ . Indeed the promo has caught the attention of viewers after a very long time. I just hope this would bring back the old charm of GHSP . ( err GHSP has not lost its charm but I feel it has lost only a bit of the old charm..... playing safe here to avoid being trashed by sensitive readers ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Thanks Yaar....

Watching GHSP has really polished the Creative side of me to a much better extent and IF has given me that Platform to Express๐Ÿ˜‰

I am really happy that my posts are well appreciated and still overwhelmed by the responses it garners, that to all my Buddies and Friends...

I dont think you have to shy away from expressing your concerns about the show....The show has lost its charm long back and i dont think there is anything wrong in expressing what you feel as we all entitled to our opinions.

But the plus point is all those what has been shown and flawed can be repaired leaving you dumbfounded๐Ÿ˜Š

So i think we all should should sit back, enjoy and give all of our support to OUR show