Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The REASONS for not having MAANEET SR right now!

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PartyDancing PartyDancingMy prediction came true'.

Hmmmm well one cannot exactly call it prediction so lets put it this way, What I had said Came True Big smile

I had said ki we will not getting an SR soon after the Wedding, and the new Promo definitely speaks in my favor''

Arrey arrey no Jhootis and Tamatars pls'..Pehle reasons toh suunn lo.......

First of all, Statistically Indian Television have had very few Shows which showcase SR on the same night the wedding takes place'.Majority of the time another day is chosen, and SR is usually a Grand Dreamy Affair.

MAANEET are the most popular and loved couple of Tellywood, their Suhaag Raat is a TRUMP CARD at the hands of CV's, a means to get their TRP's roaring high, and they will use it smartly at the right time'..which certainly is not now'.

Think logically, we all have been waiting for an SR and we are getting something else'..

What?????We have no clue/idea.

Why????? We have no clue/idea.

We all were waiting eagerly for Monday to see the Dreamy GrihaPravesh'.(and if lucky the SR)Wink

But the telecast of this Promo, that too on a Sunday has taken us all by shocked surprise and thus we all are curious to know what this whole Seq is about'..

It has got us excited and apprehensive at the same time'something that has happened after a long time.

And apart from all this Story wise, Maan has it in his head that Geet cannot take StressWink

Looks like the CV's have strategically planned out how to gain their Lost TRP's and make it to the top 100 and that's the same reason the SR has been opted out for now'.so that they can Hit back when the Loha is hot LOL

The CV's have once again Proved that they are the Best, by taking it slowly and smartly ClapClapClapClapClapClap

So what do you think....This is a smart step at this Juncture hain na???????Wink

Do commentSmile

Hit the Like Button if u like what you readSmile

Love Viji

*Edited*

The last two Promos have Given me Immense Hope for the future of the show.....The director's (Nissar Parvez) touch and thought in the promos looks  inevitable, its after a long time that we have had actual thought provoking Promos and not a Culmination of already shown past scenes with a BG voice....and this is what makes me look forward to the upcoming episodes.....but yes EXECUTION has been out of the window for quite some time and i hope that it is dealt with sheer brilliance too Smile

Edited by rickks - 24 January 2011 at 7:06am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2Maan-ki-diwanisasasa-loniinzTulsi ranimukadam12345678lailapnjnithi07bhakbhartifanNandita5hadahmaaneet2010love4maaneetnaamteegtazeen_29manoo.18tulip132abina03s-o-m-m-i-eRohini20SakshiGargMounchyChaudhrytmbluerose1889subiamansihubahanemaaneet_pisces--Magnificent--Cutee999Amiiishash08Dhara_sAyesha05mausam19unknown.puthlovetheserial-shamima-sldeepsLuvScoobyDilsayAnjuMaanManiacmeravigilisomacho_muffin-RushTrip-LavZlily_k25KyunkiImafan-sumaiya-jyoti06AbsoluvnivedithaSilentsoulmysterygurl1427shaliadoremevirgoevelineAmoureuxswan20Mallika113--Nargis--MishtyShonajustadream.rani-luckisumona28jasraj123blackb28pickachupreetgurtiGiraffidaeInfinitedreamsibelieveinpink

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
hey Viji,

Assuming/Presuming not my dept.... i rather love talking on what shown/seen..

and in that context what i feel is...

Geet is mentally stressed & physically tired..thanks to all the 'life threats', trauma & wedding related stress....
To top it Doctor has given Maan 'a few' days to finally give them a date to get the Baby aborted.

Now that the Wedding hustle-bustle ended..Geet's fears related to the wedding no more holding true...she is all peaceful & no more issues on her mind to divert attention from Maan.

Reading Maan's eyes, that now she too is getting pro at.

So if Geet tries to read his eyes ..what will she find there?

Dark grief , pain, worries & total concern for her & their Baby ...Fear

So what does Maan do to keep it all away from her ....
He himself stays away...

How will he explain Geet why he does not want their joining ...it will only end up making her feel sad & bad that for her sake he has to sacrifice his wishes & desires.....

its a waste reading too much into promos & precaps as they are misleading..so better not make a hill out of mole ....

Edited by nanditasingh - 24 January 2011 at 5:33am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

varti-nupur-mahikaahadahmaaneet2010lailapnjnaamteegabina03oO-Kaju-Oo--Magnificent--puthmeravigilisobasicquestion1Dilsaymechantefille-sumaiya-jyoti06--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427shali_Invincible_misty85pickachupreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Viju Yes i completely agree and see by only airing Promo IF , FB Starone site all Packed with variety of emotions its their Trp funda for sure but i Hope they exceute this very well otherwise it can go Wrong to

Waise i had to write more but want a liitle time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puthjyoti06misty85pickachu

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
A logical post from you again dear . Star . Indeed the promo has caught the attention of viewers after a very long time. I just hope this would bring back the old charm of GHSP . ( err GHSP has not lost its charm but I feel it has lost only a bit of the old charm..... playing safe here to avoid being trashed by sensitive readers LOLLOL)

Edited by maaneet2010 - 24 January 2011 at 5:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-jyoti06Absoluvpickachu

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Guys there is nothing to worry. I feel its all related to the baby and I guess the doctor would've conveyed some other msg too which wasnt revelaed to us. I'm very positive and  was initially shocked seeing the promo but now feel its gonna be more interesting with lovey dovey romantic scenes. SR is very important for Maneer jodi and the CVs are very much too aware about it. They wouldnt want to loose on that. I'm sure them delaying it is also for us to enjoy the lovey dovey scenes which they've for us WinkSo think positive and enjoy the show Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

puth-sumaiya-jyoti06Absoluvpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Viji well saidClap

I just saw the outburst over the promo on IF and FBLOL....some r excited that unpredictability factor of the show is back...some r in panic mode saying ab kya hoga...some r disheartened that no CON is happening and some r as usual doing I quit movementLOL..

So the promo has achieved its mission of generating the hype post-marriageLOLCool

CVs played a smart game here..they know that simply a romantic promo will not generate enough curiosity but such  promos generates curiosity and whether good or bad..viewers will b forced to tune in and find out why he said those words in the promoEvil Smile...

there can b many factors..either baby-stress factor or mayb Geet pushes him remembering her first SR which was painful but she is not able to say this to MSK and so he is pissed offErmm....in both casses we might see seduction act coming from Geet soonTongue...

today SBS din't say anything about SR but only talked about post-marriage rituals next morning..so mayb the reason will b rather silly and nothing serious but still enough to get the viewers hooked at 9.30pm sharpWink

CVs r playing with viewer's patience and curiosity here ...and it works most of the time in tellylandLOL...they know that Maaneet CON is the much awaited one and so they will continue to delay it and build the hype with passion and foreplaysLOL...look at RBO ,till Shanak continued to play hide and seek with foreplays they got decent trps....but the day their full CON happened,trps went down to 0.2.....

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vartimaaneet2010SakshiGargsubiamanputhlovetheserial-sumaiya-Silentsoulshali--Nargis--sumona28_Invincible_MishtyShonapickachupreetgurtiInfinitedreams

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
coming back soon to this one viji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Viji well saidClap

I just saw the outburst over the promo on IF and FBLOL....some r excited that unpredictability factor of the show is back...some r in panic mode saying ab kya hoga...some r disheartened that no CON is happening and some r as usual doing I quit movementLOL..

So the promo has achieved its mission of generating the hype post-marriageLOLCool

CVs played a smart game here..they know that simply a romantic promo will not generate enough curiosity but such  promos generates curiosity and whether good or bad..viewers will b forced to tune in and find out why he said those words in the promoEvil Smile...

there can b many factors..either baby-stress factor or mayb Geet pushes him remembering her first SR which was painful but she is not able to say this to MSK and so he is pissed offErmm....in both casses we might see seduction act coming from Geet soonTongue...

today SBS din't say anything about SR but only talked about post-marriage rituals next morning..so mayb the reason will b rather silly and nothing serious but still enough to get the viewers hooked at 9.30pm sharpWink

CVs r playing with viewer's patience and curiosity here ...and it works most of the time in tellylandLOL...they know that Maaneet CON is the much awaited one and so they will continue to delay it and build the hype with passion and foreplaysLOL...look at RBO ,till Shanak continued to play hide and seek with foreplays they got decent trps....but the day their full CON happened,trps went down to 0.2.....

Jyo very well Said I Agree to every point of yours After promo airs so much chaos is Happening Every where and by Look of it Creatives  gets the Punch that they needed after Maneet WeddingSmile

RBO after shanak CON Became the most boring starone show the excitment of watching was finished thats push the creatives i think

and one more point this nothing I already had handled a big tortur of daily soaps LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillejyoti06--Nargis--pickachumisty85

Go to top