India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Being Honest :) (Page 9)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
tiya totally agree with you here the topic is about being honest and who would they choose excluding there "favorites" and here some members are so into  sushant and ankita that they can't stop talking about how bad of dancer ankita is or overrated or on sushant's overconfidence and blah blah blah blah... like is there any post where we can have one thread where everyone is just talking about their favs and not criticizing ankita and sushant all the time especially on there personality when they don't even know them personally????? 

Edited by CuteCherry - 27 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTiyali-Priya-

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I don't have any favorites, so it always ends up being who ends up appealing to me. The only time I would have a favorite would be like say if Lady Gaga or Lucy Lawless or Tina Fey or Betty White participated in a show. If Betty White participates in a reality show, I'd take time off from work to vote for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-lunzaTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
^ooh me too...Betty White is the epitome of awesomenss so is Tina FeyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

tiya totally agree with you here the topic is about being honest and who would they choose excluding there "favorites" and here some members are so into  sushant and ankita that they can't stop talking about how bad of dancer ankita is or overrated or on sushant's overconfidence and blah blah blah blah... like is there any post where we can have one thread where everyone is just talking about their favs and not criticizing ankita and sushant all the time especially on there personality when they don't even know them personally????? 
i think this topic should be closed if it continues like this
meant to be somethin else and ended up to be soemthin else

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Betty White can kick the arse of all JDJ participants in its entire history. Even if you clone KSG x 100, Betty is tops.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Tani91

Betty White can kick the arse of all JDJ participants in its entire history. Even if you clone KSG x 100, Betty is tops.  LOL

Oh for sure...I think she can cut through all of them wiith 4 words....she is so witty and hystericalLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and actually even Tina can do that as well....

but yeah...Betty White is amazing.....(and I use that in its right context not like American sl*g where its used for everything single thing)
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
As much as some might dislike, here is a hard-left turn to get back on the topic. Before answering, it is only fair if the OP lets us know who should we replace our favorites with in the imaginery situation.
So, let's assume my favorites are Ragini and Yana. Now if they are not participating, who are participating in their place? Should we assume a changed format of program?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index