Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Being Honest :) (Page 8)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

Originally posted by nonu123

i think sushant is way overrated and so is ankita,if they were not so popular as tv stars it would have been a differant story alltogether, i think shekhar,chang,yana,mahi and ragini are good and krishna and love shekhar sumans choreographer,i want him in the show for her.

Yes they both are overrated. When he was doing jara nachke dikha many times he got 've comments. He mostly used perform with Mukti and always she used to get the performance award. Even he could not win the 'Superstar Dancing  award' in that show. Some other guy won it. After the JND show in one ( I thinkTB) interview he said that Mukti was overrated on the show. In DID when he was performing with Shakti as celebrity dancer he got 've comments from both Remo and Geeta . His overconfidence was shaken and he said in the interview that judges should judge the contestant  performance and not celebrity. After JND failure he said that he would  never take part in the reality show. But now he is here !

Since YANA and Sal out for some episodes he got full attention, still I think Chang gave him good competition who is not at all trained dancer like Sushant.

yea i dunno about the rest. but i agree that they both are overrated. khaas karke this ankita. sushant toh phir bhi achcha dance kar leta. although he is trained and that is VERY unfair for the others. but that is a different topic. but this ankita....she is not even that good. if she is a trained dancer, then she sucks frankly. and no it isn't the choreography. the choreo is actually good sometimes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Shayari

dancingstar Newbie
dancingstar
dancingstar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Yana and Sal performances are like when there is so much hot summer and suddenly one flow of cold wind comes and make us refresh. Their dancing is very graceful and pleasant to watch. It is just like a poetry. Sushant and Shampa' performances are technically very perfect (since he is a trained dancer under Shamak ) but is is like eating very very healthy diet food without any test. Both are getting good scores but Yana Sal are like Sachin Tendulkar whose existence on the ground delighted us with graceful naturally talented batting  .Sushant  Shampa are like Rahul Dravid who is technically very very perfect and hard working who many times wins the matches but sometimes its  boring to watch his game( because he is not the hitter collects the runs by 1 &2 &3.).

Even on Monday Sushant  & Shampa performed very well on flamingo dance form but still I like others dancing more entertaining they may not be technically perfect like Sushant. Many people blame Shekhar & Daya why they are still in the show but is you see Preeti' Vrushali'   choreography their lifts and dance so eye pleasent  even though Shekar and Daya are weakest deancers. Among Ragini , Mahi , Ankita may be ankita is good looking as MAdhuri always praises her for her beauty but her dancing is not good than Ragini . Ragini atleast able to score 30. It was very surprising why there was 2 wild card entries just to get Ankita back. It is openly partiality to favor her. Many people blame Nishant for his choreography but I don't think so judges has appreciated him.

Mahi' last performance was very good there was amazing lifts and her 3 ka tadka was also good.Madhuri special episode Change' performance was more entertaining and he was excellent than any other when Remo' challenge episode.

PN : These are just my opinions, Iam not against Yana Sushant or any other contestant fan and also not against Sachin and Rahul ' fan

Edited by dancingstar - 27 January 2011 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Shayari

gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I definitely want Salman and Yana to win....
Second choice is Sushant and Shampa..
Third is Chang.....

But I reallyy really want Salman and Yana to win... LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

Originally posted by nonu123

i think sushant is way overrated and so is ankita,if they were not so popular as tv stars it would have been a differant story alltogether, i think shekhar,chang,yana,mahi and ragini are good and krishna and love shekhar sumans choreographer,i want him in the show for her.

Yes they both are overrated. When he was doing jara nachke dikha many times he got 've comments. He mostly used perform with Mukti and always she used to get the performance award. Even he could not win the 'Superstar Dancing  award' in that show. Some other guy won it. After the JND show in one ( I thinkTB) interview he said that Mukti was overrated on the show. In DID when he was performing with Shakti as celebrity dancer he got 've comments from both Remo and Geeta . His overconfidence was shaken and he said in the interview that judges should judge the contestant  performance and not celebrity. After JND failure he said that he would  never take part in the reality show. But now he is here !

Since YANA and Sal out for some episodes he got full attention, still I think Chang gave him good competition who is not at all trained dancer like Sushant.

Yeah I didn't really like Sushant before. Especially after what he did after DID performance.
But I think he has improved a lot. Im still not sure how he would react if judges don't give him nice scores. LOL ... lol... but I guess he's been lucky to not face that situation yet because he's actually doing good in this show........ He has improved a LOTTT..... first he used to have so much over confidence but couldn't dance as good..
But now he can dance good and it kind of feels like his overconfidence has decreased also.
I hope he finds a balance between the two during this show..

Edited by gill1 - 27 January 2011 at 1:14am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

@gill: All the facts in that post by prishta that hint at 'Sushant's overconfidence' are wrong. Please read my detailed post on pg. 7 for the corrected  facts along with the source.

gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@gill: All the facts in that post by prishta that hint at 'Sushant's overconfidence' are wrong. Please read my detailed post on pg. 7 for the corrected  facts along with the source.

Hey thanx for the info.
Yeah I do agree Sushant has definitely improved.
And I don't think that he said anything about being better than Mukti,and I don't expect that from him either. I know he wouldn't have said something like that...
That's why I didn't say anything about thatt...lol..
BUT I still stand by the fact that he didn't like when judges gave him bad comments on DID. I still remember seeing his pissed off face during that episode. And i also remember reading his interview about that.

But nevertheless, nothing against Sushant... lol...
I actually like him in this show.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

@Gill:

You're welcome.Big smile

I'll leave you to make your own opinion of Sushant. SmileI respect others POV just as I would like others to respect mine. I only directed you to my post on pg. 7 so that you could know the complete facts and info and then make your opinion about him, not base your opinion on incorrect reporting. After that whatever you think about him is upto youSmile

About the DID one, I didn't see the episode, but I read his interview. I think our opinion here differs bcos ultimately it depends on interpretation- you see it as someone who was pissed by judges comments, and I see it as someone who was confused (and maybe a little frustrated) as to why he was being evaluated when he was a celebrity guest performer and the contestant was Shakti- he wasn't prepared for  being judged on the show (that too by DID levels, which are pretty strict) else maybe he would have practised the dance more, and I think when it suddenly happened, he was a little astounded, especially cos one cannot compare the judging criteria level and contestants of DID to someone like Sushant- he must have looked 'not-so-good' in comparison to Shakti and all the other participantsOuch. I thought it was quite a natural reactionBig smile. Those were the days when he used to say whatever he felt very bluntly/innocently/foolishly LOL  to the media without manipulation or sweet-talking (like celebrities do), and I think therefore his interview about the DID incident can be interpreted in various ways.

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 January 2011 at 2:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherrylunza

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413--Minks--CuteCherrylunzaTani91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index