Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Being Honest :) (Page 7)

prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonu123

i think sushant is way overrated and so is ankita,if they were not so popular as tv stars it would have been a differant story alltogether, i think shekhar,chang,yana,mahi and ragini are good and krishna and love shekhar sumans choreographer,i want him in the show for her.

Yes they both are overrated. When he was doing jara nachke dikha many times he got –ve comments. He mostly used perform with Mukti and always she used to get the performance award. Even he could not win the 'Superstar Dancing  award' in that show. Some other guy won it. After the JND show in one ( I thinkTB) interview he said that Mukti was overrated on the show. In DID when he was performing with Shakti as celebrity dancer he got –ve comments from both Remo and Geeta . His overconfidence was shaken and he said in the interview that judges should judge the contestant  performance and not celebrity. After JND failure he said that he would  never take part in the reality show. But now he is here !

Since YANA and Sal out for some episodes he got full attention, still I think Chang gave him good competition who is not at all trained dancer like Sushant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Rapier

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
But I saw them both promoting the event on TV!!!?
Is that enough to prove their patriotism or not! Confused 
Who has the capability to decide whether someone else is a patriot or not.
Why these sudden vicious attacks form all sides?
All the patriotic shows and events they had participated in the past do not count at all?

CuteCherrylunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

i think sushant is way overrated and so is ankita,if they were not so popular as tv stars it would have been a differant story alltogether, i think shekhar,chang,yana,mahi and ragini are good and krishna and love shekhar sumans choreographer,i want him in the show for her.

Yes they both are overrated. When he was doing jara nachke dikha many times he got 've comments. He mostly used perform with Mukti and always she used to get the performance award. Even he could not win the 'Superstar Dancing  award' in that show. Some other guy won it. After the JND show in one ( I thinkTB) interview he said that Mukti was overrated on the show. In DID when he was performing with Shakti as celebrity dancer he got 've comments from both Remo and Geeta . His overconfidence was shaken and he said in the interview that judges should judge the contestant  performance and not celebrity. After JND failure he said that he would  never take part in the reality show. But now he is here !

Since YANA and Sal out for some episodes he got full attention, still I think Chang gave him good competition who is not at all trained dancer like Sushant.

girl , at least get your facts right ... Sushant did not say mukti is overrated , it was siddesh who said that ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryTiyaliNisha_90--Rachna--

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Yes they both are overrated. When he was doing jara nachke dikha many times he got 've comments. He mostly used perform with Mukti and always she used to get the performance award. Even he could not win the 'Superstar Dancing  award' in that show. Some other guy won it. After the JND show in one ( I thinkTB) interview he said that Mukti was overrated on the show. In DID when he was performing with Shakti as celebrity dancer he got 've comments from both Remo and Geeta . His overconfidence was shaken and he said in the interview that judges should judge the contestant  performance and not celebrity. After JND failure he said that he would  never take part in the reality show. But now he is here !

well saidWink
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
coming back to the topic ..if sushant and ankita werent participating  , I would have rooted for ragz/chang/yana
chang's improvement has been amazing .. and marishca has done a great job !!

Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Sush anki were present in jkr now I feel like killing reporters for giving fake news and maligning their image

CuteCherrylunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Yes, he did get some –ve comments on ZNKD and he accepted them gracefully and improved and finally got a 30 in his last performance (Hip Hop). He wasn't so polished during ZNKD. The fact that he is getting good comments on this show only shows how much he has improved on JDJ.

He never said Mukti was over-rated. Where did you read this article? I have been following this guy's every article since the last one and a half years- and I have never read this. Please quote the source. I can't believe it was a TB article- I have read all TB articles.

He has himself said that Mukti was a very good dancer like her sister Shakti- better than him even. He wrote this in the ZNKD blog.

His overconfidence was not shaken when he got –ve comments from Geeta and Remo. If this had happened then he would have said something accusatory about the judges. He just said that he could not understand why he had been evaluated and comments passed on his dancing, when the contestant was Shakti who was supposed to be evaluated and not him. A valid point indeed. He didn't give any bad retort and accepted Remo and Geeta's comments with dignity.

In ZNKD, he didn't say judges were WRONG, BIASED or anything like that. He accepted the judges decisions with grace. He just said that he COULD NOT UNDERSTAND the pattern of judging on the show- that too, not bcos the judges gave HIM less points, but bcos the judges eliminated three contestants on the show for god-knows-what reasons, and hadn't even stated it convincingly and not just from his team, but from BOTH teams, and the full ZNKD forum had agreed with this and so had other contestants on the show. (source: his FB status)

He said he wouldn't take part in another reality show- YES- the reason-? He was shooting for a daily soap and the work pressures during ZNKD made him realize that time management was difficult for him. He didn't get adequate rest, didn't sleep, fell ill with typhoid, got injured twice. Also, he used to get disappointed when judges comments were negative- this is not the sign of overconfidence, but rather a sign of less confidence- he felt he wasn't cut out to handle the physical and emotional pressures of a reality show- that's why he said he wouldn't take part in a reality show again.

He returned to JDJ after lots of coaxing by the channel, and better work schedules were chalked out, and also cos of Madhuri Dikshit. This time his time management was better, and things worked out well for him, he has Shampa for a choreo who knows how to calm his down when he gets nervous (he got very nervous in the second week and this was shown in their rehearsal avi). Thus things have worked out for him. (source : IF interview)

And all that I have written is NO STORY. These are quotes from his own interviews, some of which were from TB itself, and the latest one comparing ZNKD and why he took up JDJ is from a video of india-forums. It seems you haven't had a look into it, or read his articles.

He could not win the superstar dancing award on ZNKD- yes- cos he had not performed for three weeks on the show due to his typhoid and his injuries- and so he wasn't considered at all for it. Yes, Mukti was better than him- but Mukti is a teacher in Terrence Lewis Dance Academy- so it is quite evident that she would always be better than him- she knew all the dance forms. But still he defeated her once in the Khallas round- he was a clear winner, and all the judges told Mukti that he had an edge over her. He gave tough competition to Rakhi and lots of other contestants, and Vaibhavi Merchant, Shilpa Shetty and Arshad Warsi liked him a lot and always complimented his dancing and efforts and Vaibhavi particularly always said he had very good expressions.

In short, I disagree with each and every point of yours.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherrylunzaNisha_90--Rachna--Tani91

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

well saidWink

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most of what she has written about Sushant and his over-confidence is wrong and her facts are also wrong. It was Siddhesh who said Mukti was over-rated. For details, read my post above.

CuteCherrylunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index