Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Being Honest :) (Page 6)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

Except Sushant and Ankita I want to win anyone. They both are very arrogant, drama queen, fake , rediculous people. They may be the good dancers? There are so many articles about them that they refuse to participate in singing national anthem because they were more interested in celebrating Sushant' (faltoo person)  birthday. I saw pic in HT where all lead actors are there except these two fake faltoo people. If they cant give respect to the nation for five min then why nation should vote them and make a winner?  

(even PR forum also one article has posted about sushant arrogance )

hehehe i get wht u meanBig smile
but still sushants a good dancer and since its a dance show i think he would deserve it [IF Aand only IF salman and yaana werent in the show as i said before]

forget his personality lol

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
^^ well, since you understood what she means , I am sure you can understand what i mean tooSmile

Zee could have forced ankita and sushant into shooting if they wanted to .. after all they forced their actors not to attend telly awards and practice for ZRA performances , and even barred sushita from attending JDJ promotional events .. So I dont think sush and anki went against zee or snubbed them .. either they werent informed before hand or they requested zee to be excused from the shoot .. maybe they were just exhausted due to wildcard shooting on 20th and the PR shoot .. and just wanted to relax on sushant's bday .. and rejuvenate themselves ... dont see a problem with it .. two sleep deprived and overworked actors relaxing and having fun for one day.. whats wrong in that?
And not attending the republic day doesnt mean they are being disrespectful or that they dont love their country ...
Sushant shows his love for the country in a meaningful and personal way by doing his bit for street kids.. he has been associated with an NGO called VOICE which helps in rehabilitating street kids .. (And even before joining an NGO , whenever he used to see some of these kids loitering on the beach , he used to call a few , and teach them basic stuff like alphabets , numbers and tables)

Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryTani91Nisha_90

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lunza

^^ well, since you understood what she means , I am sure you can understand what i mean tooSmile

Zee could have forced ankita and sushant into shooting if they wanted to .. after all they forced their actors not to attend telly awards and practice for ZRA performances , and even barred sushita from attending JDJ promotional events .. So I dont think sush and anki went against zee or snubbed them .. either they werent informed before hand or they requested zee to be excused from the shoot .. maybe they were just exhausted due to wildcard shooting on 20th and the PR shoot .. and just wanted to relax on sushant's bday .. and rejuvenate themselves ... dont see a problem with it .. two sleep deprived and overworked actors relaxing and having fun for one day.. whats wrong in that?
And not attending the republic day doesnt mean they are being disrespectful or that they dont love their country ...
Sushant shows his love for the country in a meaningful and personal way by doing his bit for street kids.. he has been associated with an NGO called VOICE which helps in rehabilitating street kids .. (And even before joining an NGO , whenever he used to see some of these kids loitering on the beach , he used to call a few , and teach them basic stuff like alphabets , numbers and tables)

when i said i get wht tht member means i meant i get it in general ... his opinion about sushita tht i wont repeat

i didnt mean i get about the article and bday thingy cuz i have no idea about tht lol .. and u can never know whts the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
^^^ ok Smile, its just that i am surprised about the sudden appearance of these sort of articles (all this has started only after jhalak , very fishy) ,and the viciousness and tone of the some of the posts ... suddenly these articles have become gospel truth ..
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

^^^ ok Smile, its just that i am surprised about the sudden appearance of these sort of articles (all this has started only after jhalak , very fishy) ,and the viciousness and tone of the some of the posts ... suddenly these articles have become gospel truth ..
ohhh i dont know about tht
maybe zee doesnt like the fact tht theyre workin for sony ... hence all these articles?
but i havent seen them so i have no idea lol
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
ekta , its crazy the way zee's "sources" have been giving out statements like this ... from the past year and half sushita have promoted every tom , dick and harry 's show of zee , wouldnt they promote republic day ? ( and btw , some of the forum members saw it on television - sushita's promos for republic day celebration were shown i think ... so i cant understand the articles in the first place ..)
especially someone like sushant , who is socially aware and philanthropical...  you should hear the way he talks about his country ..
and seriously , can TV actors really afford to take a day off and go out of town to celebrate birthdays without informing production house or channel in advance ??? Not a chance .. Heck , if zee hadnt allowed them , they wouldnt have even been able to participate in JDJ .. toh yeh ek din ka republic day shoot kya cheez hai ?

Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 6:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTani91Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

I agree with Lunza.

Zee people didn't even let Sushita promote JDJ. JDJ is quite clearly eating into PR's TRP's which come at the same time.

I read a similar article in the newspaper too Lunza. My hostel girls were like- this is such a lame article. Once doesn't have a right to be judgemental and guess people's patriotism in this manner. Anyway- it was a Republic Day SHOOT- not a Republic Day celebration in itself which was done on the 26th of January. And being a patriot 365 days a year holds more value than singing National Anthem on TV on one day

I mean, lets count how many patriotic acts Sushant has done so far in the last twelve months- one in ITA this year, one in ZNKD in May, one in JDJ this year.

And I also remember a question from an interview asked to him in Tellybuzz:

Your proudest moment???- When I represented India in Common wealth games.Clap

You know where Balaji people saw him for the first time- in a play that he was doing for some NGO.- these are no rumours and no source has said them- these are facts which Sushant himself said and which he have been reported again and again in various interviews.

Prishta, are you still there or you ran away? You don't want to vote for someone who doesn't give time for a shoot cos of his tired and overstressed condition, would you vote for him NOW when you have to come to know that he used every bit of his popularity doing good work, educating poor people and using his celebrity status to instill pride through his dance? 

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 January 2011 at 6:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwaplunzaNisha_90Tani91Tanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
niki , the industry is so unforgiving and harsh when it comes to the TV actors work schedules .. for gods sake , an ambulance was called to the sets during the time anki was suffering from dengue .. she used to rest in the ambulance in between her shots ...
ankita went to Sa re ga ma pa for one episode to support the contestants with the other zee leads ... this was after JDJ had started .. you could see it in her face , she was looking so exhausted throughout the episode ...
again zee probably didnt leave her a choice and she had to shoot for this too ...
sushant and ankita just cant go against the channel , no TV actor can ...
I think there was a scheduling problem and the channel suddenly realised that they are needed to shoot a little bit more for republic day , but sushant and ankita were already out of town so they couldnt come back...

Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 7:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapCuteCherryNisha_90nikitagmc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index