Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant and shampa and ragini are my fav..if they weren't in the show then I would root for salman(never saw him on DID..am liking him here)
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ragini and neerav!! they both have been taking alot of risks! 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm if not Salman then I would be happy with either Chang, Ragini or Sushant. Love all of them
KrazyKooler thumbnail
Hello😊I think salman best dancer and best choreopgrher.But yana is very ordinary dancer,everybody look at salman only.so pair is not equal. I want chang to win,he work very hard for little boy😊
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Thanks for letting us know about their personality, will keep that in mind. You seem to know them very well, that's good!

But this is a dance show, we look at a contestants dance, not their behaviour or personality. If we vote according to that, then well no one would vote because we don't know them personally, do we?

You don't want to vote for them, fair enough but you can't tell others not to vote!
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i honestly have no favourites but i think sushant-shampa may win since they have both the talent and the votes to save them ðŸ˜ƒ
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Salyana were not there i'd say sushi n shampu deserve 2 win...😆
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrazyKooler

Hello😊I think salman best dancer and best choreopgrher.But yana is very ordinary dancer,everybody look at salman only.so pair is not equal. I want chang to win,he work very hard for little boy😊

yeh but thts normal na ... salman is the choreographer and yaana the celeb ... obviously  they arent gonna be on the same level [like every other contestant]
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishta

Except Sushant and Ankita I want to win anyone. They both are very arrogant, drama queen, fake , rediculous people. They may be the good dancers? There are so many articles about them that they refuse to participate in singing national anthem because they were more interested in celebrating Sushant' (faltoo person)  birthday. I saw pic in HT where all lead actors are there except these two fake faltoo people. If they cant give respect to the nation for five min then why nation should vote them and make a winner?  

(even PR forum also one article has posted about sushant arrogance )

hehehe i get wht u mean😃
but still sushants a good dancer and since its a dance show i think he would deserve it [IF Aand only IF salman and yaana werent in the show as i said before]

forget his personality lol
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ well, since you understood what she means , I am sure you can understand what i mean too😊 : 

Zee could have forced ankita and sushant into shooting if they wanted to .. after all they forced their actors not to attend telly awards and practice for ZRA performances , and even barred sushita from attending JDJ promotional events .. So I dont think sush and anki went against zee or snubbed them .. either they werent informed before hand or they requested zee to be excused from the shoot .. maybe they were just exhausted due to wildcard shooting on 20th and the PR shoot .. and just wanted to relax on sushant's bday .. and rejuvenate themselves ... dont see a problem with it .. two sleep deprived and overworked actors relaxing and having fun for one day.. whats wrong in that?
And not attending the republic day doesnt mean they are being disrespectful or that they dont love their country ...
Sushant shows his love for the country in a meaningful and personal way by doing his bit for street kids.. he has been associated with an NGO called VOICE which helps in rehabilitating street kids .. (And even before joining an NGO , whenever he used to see some of these kids loitering on the beach , he used to call a few , and teach them basic stuff like alphabets , numbers and tables)
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago