Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

So what exactly was Arjun's revenge plan? (Page 4)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks dear... Exactly what i wanted to understand. Something that i was thinking about for the entire weekend... You have it all and much more to that... Thanks !!!

I just hope the CVs don't take the preggers path again.... However i donno why but it feels the CVs wont go the pregnancy path now... If my feeling is right then i'm waiting to find out what is it that they want to show.. ???
i second u.......

So what do you guys think will happen?

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Pixie....I love it. And amazing analysis.Clap

I think this is the most dumba@# plot ever....

How can revenge be extracted by getting a innocent albeit annoying girl in trouble?
If its eye- for -an eye, sister-for-sister...I'd rather he try to kill NE. 
As I have said before, a man generally good and so called osool walla...will not resort to this sleazy way to extract revenge.
Normal reaction would be to get violent...coz you have lost reason, not this sneaky,sleazy,back handed way of going about trying to ruin a girl.

Say the cvs take the cliched way and show that NE is going to have a baby
Does that mean this dude is going to cut off his nose to spite the face?The baby will be his blood too just like NT is.Where is the justice if you abandon your baby for your sister's sake?

Please do not term his character Gray
Gray is the color of sky announcing the arrival of a life nurturing force(Yes, there beats a sensitive heart in this body "sigh").If his motive is to get NE in trouble then this slime ball is black hearted.

Please do not compare him to Karna
Karna was a noble warrior who fought for the wrong side, he valued loyalty over blood relations.But a man of principles still.

Having said all that ...the Cvs will probably take the most predictable route
Other than giving beautiful MG moments, when it comes to logic they have failed miserably off late.
Case in point the unexplained, unfortunate and unwanted arrival of NE.
This roll in the hay for the unwanteds, If its in the heat of the moment its understandable...but if its deliberate its totally nonsensical.

I am not aware of any self talks the unwanted Brother might have had coz I exercise my Janm Sidha Right of using the fast forward button when any one of the unwanteds make an appearance.LOL

I have a problem with the Cvs showing girls getting the business end of the stick. The girls I know and have met are smart, sassy and brilliant. I am affronted on their behalf. Try something different will ya?Just my POV. Peace, peopleHug

Edited by Geekgod - 24 January 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Geeky: Hug

I agree even I do not see the similarity between Arjun and Karna. If they ever intend to mould his  character on Karna...then there are a lot of character inconsistencies they need to figure out. 

Initially when he entered I thought he may have been gray- but now he seems to have gone over to the dark side- without any kind of real plan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Go to top