Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

So what exactly was Arjun's revenge plan? (Page 3)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ Shradha

Great post. My sentiments exactly Clap

NO MMS SCANDAL PLEASE Dead
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT CRAP IN LNMDJ Angry
STAR ONE YOU SHOULD NOT BE PUBLICISING THIS AS A WAY OF REVENGE. Angry
YOU TRIED THIS WITH LNMDJ AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THERE??? The audience did not accept it.

This show was supposed to inspire people not show them a way to ruin girl's lives. Ouch

They initially painted NE as a modern girl with modern ideas......how the hell did she fall for the ridiculous candle marriage ROFL........has she been living under a rock ROFL...........Not even a village girl would fall for that (no insult to village girls Big smile).......... but then she is Dev's sister........she is clearly despo to get laid. ROFL ROFL

Here is a  hilarious alternatives to what Arjun finally learns when NE slept with him..........She had a bet with her classmates at school about who loses their virginity first Shocked (all here friends must be spoiled brats like her without a lick of common sense LOL LOL LOL)

Now seriously where can you take this track?

If you want to rescue this track you have to show NE standing up for herself and refusing to marry Arjun even though he repents. Initially you can show that she is being despo and MSK agrees to the wedding and to all of Arjun's conditions because of moronic NE who refuses to understand.

NE overhears a convo between Maan and Geet in which Geet tells MSK that NE is lucky to have a brother like you. My own brother tried to kill me. MSK tells Geet that he admires her because she had the guts to stand up for her ideals. Somewhere her parents must have raised her right and he must have done something wrong in raising his sister because she does not have the strengh. Geet consoles him and then goes to check on daadi.

NE then passes daadi's room who wonders why all of MSK's siblings only give him pain. None of them thinks of his happiness. He always puts his happiness before the others, but his siblings are very selfish - first Dev and then NE. Daadi commends Geet for standing up for her rights and wishes NE were more like her. They also discuss how they are worried because NE does not know about the deal MSK made with Arjun. NE is shocked that her brother would do so much for her.

On the wedding day in front of everyone, NE tells Arjun that she cannot marry him because she will not live her life with a man who does not respect women. She tells him that clearly his family has no respect for women because his sister destroyed Geet's life and he tried to destroy hers. He tells her that there is one difference between her and Geet. Geet did not have a family to support her yet she stood up for herself. I have my brother who will stand up for me and fight. She also tells him that if he were a real man he would not have involved an innocent girl in his revenge. She has lost all respect for him and hates him to the core. She insults him further telling him that his sister and him can only destroy lives and give someone a new life by being there for them. She tells everyone that she will live her life - she would rather stay single than marry a man with no morals.

She tells everyone present that she will not get married. MSK, Geet and Daadi support her. NE tells everyone she has decided to become independent and will be going abroad for studies LOL and disappears from our screens ROFLROFLROFL
i really liked ur post esp the last sentence...wish it happens like that....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
You go girl........I'm so happy reading your post I want to do cartwheels.........You've made excellent totally valid points and I hope that this is how the CV's show this finally especially since they showed Annie as a modern educated girl with means and financial and emotional backup.

If a girl like Geet who was from a small village and oppressed all her life can fight for living life on her own terms why can't this modern educated girl do.

I do hope we get to see this whole revenge track take a different turn and the whole plan backfire on Arjun.

Basically I think what the CV's want to show is Arjun antagonizing Maan so that he feels helpless to do anything which I don't think will happen or should happen.

Annie has such strong people behind her Maan, Geet and not to forget Daadi.....& she shouldn't take being treated like a puppet lightly and stand up for herself.....that'll be nice to watch the whole Khurana clan being very complacent and undeterred by Arjun's cheap & clumsy revenge tactics  

-pixie-

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Shraddha - Brilliant. I had raised this point in the Den. What if NE does not get pregnant? Then what is his modus operandi? 

Forget what this show thinks of 18 year old's or what they have against them, they are insulting all the master minds of villains we have in our society. They will surely feel insulted.

On a more serious note, There are so many gore crimes that happen around us each day. So many helpless victims. And if they want to cover and show a real life issue, they better do it properly with a proper message. This track is showing all young girls to be highly vulnerable and all villains to be stupid. Neither one scenario is true.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 24 January 2011 at 6:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-shinus

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
So lets see what ideas we have so far

1. Arjun using Anwesha to get a foothold into the Khurana empire
  2. Arjun holding Maan to ransom- will not marry Anwesha unless his conditions are met
  3. MMS idea (which Jhaan is against)
  4. Anwesha recognizing Arjun for the skunk that he is, standing up for herself and refusing to marry him
Any other suggestions...Lets see if we can pool is some constructive ideas for the writers to use while developing the plotline

drdee142

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Shradha......the CVs have only demonstrated that they are short of ideas & lack the creativity to think outside the box. Re-creating a track similar to Geet's story is the easiest route to create the so called twist in the story. Its a completely ill conceptualized plot which is going to backfire on them big time or go down the cliched route. When they brought in Arjun i had high hopes & was looking forward to see how the character evolves but all in vain.....Ouch

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
A hero is only as strong as the anti-hero...This story will go nowhere if the negative characters keep dropping like flies LOL..Dev, NT, Brij- All gone for the moment...Humari ummeed to ab sirf Arjun pe hi tiki hui hai!
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I don't think the CVs know what his mission is yet, hence we don't either.  But I do think it would be fun to have Arjun enter the home as son-in-law and TRY to get to Maan.  I say try, cause we all know that no one can defeat our Super-Maan, no one!!!  Just ask Brij or NT or anyone else.  But I do think that to have him come into the family, try to disrupt it, and then find himself falling in love with the whole family would be funny.  Especially when NT comes out of coma. 

-pixie-

Go to top