Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

arjun just is going the way dev went ,dev left his sis so arjun will do the same ,whatever we say annie loves arjun so dadi ,maneet excepting her is not the problem but seeing annie in pain  will be problem for maan particularly.as arjun is still ignorant abt nt's deed he is thinking tit for tat.he is in pain seeing his hypocrite sis in pain as she pretended so he taking revenge same way and annie can become pregnant as he can indulge her in the act now as many times as he wants,we all know annie wont stop him .

Arjun is avenging NT not Geet...what you have said would have made perfect sense if Arjun was out to seek revenge for Geet. So how is getting Annie pregnant tit for tat?

I agree the only plausible explanation is causing pain to Annie...but like I have explained in my post...It took Geet 4 months (in show time) to get over Dev...who is to say that Annie will not overcome her heartbreak in a year or so...heartbreaks happen all the time!
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i think the future track will be anne will be in arjun's love so pagal that she will rebel and stand up against maan...and i think they r planning to show the pregnant track also....otherwise why should they make them do such an act on the wedding day itself....ugh it really left a bad taste in the mouth...so if not preg track, this scene was not at all necessary...they could just have showed this gandharva vivah and shown arjun as pretending to be in love with anne..the whole idea of showing the "ACT" itself was to show later on the pregnant track...but what remains to be seen is how msk will handle the situation....will he also react like brij veer ji did and ask anne for an abortion???and will that create MU bet maan and geet...

and guys we all know the facts of life, we all know about our birds and bees, but the cvs seem to have no medical knowledge at all...they already proved it geet's case of baby or mother, now they r proving again with this one act-pregnancy thing, but guys, dont keep on harping on them..these cvs do visit our forum and read our posts...seeing all these posts they might want to correct this and will show us aa doing IT scenes again and again until she is pregnant, i definitely cannot undergo that torture...leave it, let her be pregnant the first time itself...

i dont know, but a good friend of mine from IF told me that the channel is being flooded with calls to show more and more of AA tracks and so the channel is pressurizing the production house to show them more....maybe that is why we r being subject to such acts of atrocity...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Arjun is avenging NT not Geet...what you have said would have made perfect sense if Arjun was out to seek revenge for Geet. So how is getting Annie pregnant tit for tat?

I agree the only plausible explanation is causing pain to Annie...but like I have explained in my post...It took Geet 4 months (in show time) to get over Dev...who is to say that Annie will not overcome her heartbreak in a year or so...heartbreaks happen all the time!

i didn't mean he is keen in making annie preggo but he can
as far as geet overcame it was beause of maan and geet is so different then her.what  annie did geet can never do.for the time being cv r gonna show us all this revenge track (and where will she get a person like maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).
i wrote arjun is ignorant as soon as he comes to know abt whole truth he will realise his mistake but i think it will be too late in eyes of maan and then new tack will start arjun wanting annie back in her life as arjun is not going anywhere from the serial so AA will continue 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shradha

Great post. My sentiments exactly πŸ‘

NO MMS SCANDAL PLEASE 🀒
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT CRAP IN LNMDJ 😑
STAR ONE YOU SHOULD NOT BE PUBLICISING THIS AS A WAY OF REVENGE. 😑
YOU TRIED THIS WITH LNMDJ AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THERE??? The audience did not accept it.

This show was supposed to inspire people not show them a way to ruin girl's lives.

They initially painted NE as a modern girl with modern ideas......how the hell did she fall for the ridiculous candle marriage 🀣........has she been living under a rock 🀣...........Not even a village girl would fall for that (no insult to village girls πŸ˜ƒ).......... but then she is Dev's sister........she is clearly despo to get laid. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Here is a  hilarious alternatives to what Arjun finally learns when NE slept with him..........She had a bet with her classmates at school about who loses their virginity first 😲 (all here friends must be spoiled brats like her without a lick of common sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

Now seriously where can you take this track?

If you want to rescue this track you have to show NE standing up for herself and refusing to marry Arjun even though he repents. Initially you can show that she is being despo and MSK agrees to the wedding and to all of Arjun's conditions because of moronic NE who refuses to understand.

NE overhears a convo between Maan and Geet in which Geet tells MSK that NE is lucky to have a brother like you. My own brother tried to kill me. MSK tells Geet that he admires her because she had the guts to stand up for her ideals. Somewhere her parents must have raised her right and he must have done something wrong in raising his sister because she does not have the strengh. Geet consoles him and then goes to check on daadi.

NE then passes daadi's room who wonders why all of MSK's siblings only give him pain. None of them thinks of his happiness. He always puts his happiness before the others, but his siblings are very selfish - first Dev and then NE. Daadi commends Geet for standing up for her rights and wishes NE were more like her. They also discuss how they are worried because NE does not know about the deal MSK made with Arjun. NE is shocked that her brother would do so much for her.

On the wedding day in front of everyone, NE tells Arjun that she cannot marry him because she will not live her life with a man who does not respect women. She tells him that clearly his family has no respect for women because his sister destroyed Geet's life and he tried to destroy hers. He tells her that there is one difference between her and Geet. Geet did not have a family to support her yet she stood up for herself. I have my brother who will stand up for me and fight. She also tells him that if he were a real man he would not have involved an innocent girl in his revenge. She has lost all respect for him and hates him to the core. She insults him further telling him that his sister and him can only destroy lives and give someone a new life by being there for them. She tells everyone that she will live her life - she would rather stay single than marry a man with no morals.

She tells everyone present that she will not get married. MSK, Geet and Daadi support her. NE tells everyone she has decided to become independent and will be going abroad for studies πŸ˜† and disappears from our screens 🀣🀣🀣Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let me also say I had a lot of expectation that Arjun will give takkar to MSK but he decided to go the tried and tested route.
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

i didn't mean he is keen in making annie preggo but he can

as far as geet overcame it was beause of maan and geet is so different then her.what  annie did geet can never do.for the time being cv r gonna show us all this revenge track (and where will she get a person like maanπŸ˜†).
i wrote arjun is ignorant as soon as he comes to know abt whole truth he will realise his mistake but i think it will be too late in eyes of maan and then new tack will start arjun wanting annie back in her life as arjun is not going anywhere from the serial so AA will continue 

oh, u mean to say this serial will be renamed, like anne hui sabse parayi...as it is the serial is half this...okay, we will wait and watch...but i know for sure anne and arjun arent going anywhere...they will be here in the show...we will all die of it, but they will not disappear...
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ Shradha

Great post. My sentiments exactly πŸ‘

NO MMS SCANDAL PLEASE 🀒
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT CRAP IN LNMDJ 😑
STAR ONE YOU SHOULD NOT BE PUBLICISING THIS AS A WAY OF REVENGE. 😑
YOU TRIED THIS WITH LNMDJ AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THERE??? The audience did not accept it.

This show was supposed to inspire people not show them a way to ruin girl's lives.

They initially painted NE as a modern girl with modern ideas......how the hell did she fall for the ridiculous candle marriage 🀣........has she been living under a rock 🀣...........Not even a village girl would fall for that (no insult to village girls πŸ˜ƒ).......... but then she is Dev's sister........she is clearly despo to get laid. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Here is a  hilarious alternatives to what Arjun finally learns when NE slept with him..........She had a bet with her classmates at school about who loses their virginity first 😲 (all here friends must be spoiled brats like her without a lick of common sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

Now seriously where can you take this track?

If you want to rescue this track you have to show NE standing up for herself and refusing to marry Arjun even though he repents. Initially you can show that she is being despo and MSK agrees to the wedding and to all of Arjun's conditions because of moronic NE who refuses to understand.

NE overhears a convo between Maan and Geet in which Geet tells MSK that NE is lucky to have a brother like you. My own brother tried to kill me. MSK tells Geet that he admires her because she had the guts to stand up for her ideals. Somewhere her parents must have raised her right and he must have done something wrong in raising his sister because she does not have the strengh. Geet consoles him and then goes to check on daadi.

NE then passes daadi's room who wonders why all of MSK's siblings only give him pain. None of them thinks of his happiness. He always puts his happiness before the others, but his siblings are very selfish - first Dev and then NE. Daadi commends Geet for standing up for her rights and wishes NE were more like her. They also discuss how they are worried because NE does not know about the deal MSK made with Arjun. NE is shocked that her brother would do so much for her.

On the wedding day in front of everyone, NE tells Arjun that she cannot marry him because she will not live her life with a man who does not respect women. She tells him that clearly his family has no respect for women because his sister destroyed Geet's life and he tried to destroy hers. He tells her that there is one difference between her and Geet. Geet did not have a family to support her yet she stood up for herself. I have my brother who will stand up for me and fight. She also tells him that if he were a real man he would not have involved an innocent girl in his revenge. She has lost all respect for him and hates him to the core. She insults him further telling him that his sister and him can only destroy lives and give someone a new life by being there for them. She tells everyone that she will live her life - she would rather stay single than marry a man with no morals.

She tells everyone present that she will not get married. MSK, Geet and Daadi support her. NE tells everyone she has decided to become independent and will be going abroad for studies πŸ˜† and disappears from our screens 🀣🀣🀣

i really liked ur post esp the last sentence...wish it happens like that....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You go girl........I'm so happy reading your post I want to do cartwheels.........You've made excellent totally valid points and I hope that this is how the CV's show this finally especially since they showed Annie as a modern educated girl with means and financial and emotional backup.

If a girl like Geet who was from a small village and oppressed all her life can fight for living life on her own terms why can't this modern educated girl do.

I do hope we get to see this whole revenge track take a different turn and the whole plan backfire on Arjun.

Basically I think what the CV's want to show is Arjun antagonizing Maan so that he feels helpless to do anything which I don't think will happen or should happen.

Annie has such strong people behind her Maan, Geet and not to forget Daadi.....& she shouldn't take being treated like a puppet lightly and stand up for herself.....that'll be nice to watch the whole Khurana clan being very complacent and undeterred by Arjun's cheap & clumsy revenge tactics  
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shraddha - Brilliant. I had raised this point in the Den. What if NE does not get pregnant? Then what is his modus operandi? 

Forget what this show thinks of 18 year old's or what they have against them, they are insulting all the master minds of villains we have in our society. They will surely feel insulted.

On a more serious note, There are so many gore crimes that happen around us each day. So many helpless victims. And if they want to cover and show a real life issue, they better do it properly with a proper message. This track is showing all young girls to be highly vulnerable and all villains to be stupid. Neither one scenario is true.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So lets see what ideas we have so far

1. Arjun using Anwesha to get a foothold into the Khurana empire
  2. Arjun holding Maan to ransom- will not marry Anwesha unless his conditions are met
  3. MMS idea (which Jhaan is against)
  4. Anwesha recognizing Arjun for the skunk that he is, standing up for herself and refusing to marry him
Any other suggestions...Lets see if we can pool is some constructive ideas for the writers to use while developing the plotline