India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Bad policy of zee

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Do not u think zee is exploiting sush-anki because first they had the bugging maha epi and now wen sush-anki
Were not able to attend the republic shoot they say tat it is because they were not paid for it arrey even they are humans na after doing jdj and pr they need rest na and still they have done the promo for tat shoot I think they should not say negative things about their own popular jodi they should understand na and reason given by anki was fair enough this is my pov wat do u guys think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4eversuanswtbaby

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i just feel tat for armaan has been made by zee tv,and dey r d faces of zee tv so wenever dere is any event zee excepts dem to b a part of it,just read a article in tellychakkar tat pooja (pratigya)fame was told to leave d comedy show cause of star plus.no channels want deir popular actors to b part of sum other.all d other actors were present and zee popular face wasnt,honestly if dey wld b a part of tat episode (jkr),i and u wld hav wtched d show although i havent ever wtched tat show.
but i guess wen ankita has given d reason y werent dey present so its better to close d topic from zee as well as sushita. 
prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i was big fan of ank and sush but after reading this i am dishearted. it was national anthem shoot of 26 jan. so they could have manage some time na. anki is lier. first she said they didn't know. then she rectified. and she didnt reveal the place of celebreating. may they were celebreating here only. don't know. sus's last birthday they celebreated with media people (SBB SBS) then why now only she is hinding . after reading the article i just hate anki, so far i was great fan of her. i was very upset when she was elemenated from zdj because of lowest public vote even if she was the performer of the day. But is think people know her very well. that is why they voted out.  she was not on fb last one year. she has fb but which is for her personal friends only. but when  zdj was about to start she opened another fb for fans and ther if you see her write up ther she is always begging for vote vote and vote. i think she is very selfish. susshant' fb was much better than her. he was more open and real. she is hypocratic. even if she is coming with wild card i don't think she will stay for longer time.
Hence forth i won't vote for them.

This is my personal opinion.
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
even for Independence day special sushita were dere and dey are not paid for the same and noone expects to be paid for participation in a national theme..dats a basic thing

Sushita are popular dat doesn't mean dey need to participate in all the shows of zee na..and it was a grapevine which means a rumour not confrmedly said by zee ppl..so need to think over it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
See as far as hiding where they celeb sush birthday is concerned I think they deserve privacy and last year and this year their mite be diff in their relationship and as far as I have seen they have shot for its promo though they could not make to shoot and ya the prev day of sush birthday they had lots of ups and down in jdj and 1 day atleast they deserve na and sush is not sleeping these days so 1 day and as far as money is concerned ifother actors were not paid for shoot do u think sush anki will be paid for promo I do not think so and they had shot for promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Firstly did Zee have a problem that Sushant and Ankita couldn't make to that show? NO!
Which means both Sushant and Ankita informed to zee about it before and I know it's Republic day and you are doing something for your country,but in case you can't make to some show or something it doesn't mean you don't love your country. We still don't know whether what Sushant and Ankita will be doing on 26th because I just now saw JKR promo where Sushant and Ankita spoke about it.

And haven't even Sushant and Ankita agreed to zee condition of not to attend any promotional event of JDJ4 because it will effect PR ,because even when you attend those events you will not get money,but also publicity which both of them rejected because of the zee told them,so here also both would have informed zee people about it if not this would have been big news.

Both are not even able to collect the award because of hectic schedule,so by chance because of Sushant birthday both couldn't make into that show and this shouldn't make them bad. And it is not like both didn't attend that event instead went out to celebrate Sushant birthday with media person for money.

Edit Add: Both didn't even attend Telly awards for zee rishtey awards because zee informed them did either Sushant or Ankita complain about it no na then if Sushant birthday plans clashed with this shooting schedule what can one do,so does it mean that you shouldn't even spend even a day for your birthday which you will be waiting from so many days because you will be informed suddenly about shooting.

Edited by nishr - 24 January 2011 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suan-Facetious-Nisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Firstly did Zee have a problem that Sushant and Ankita couldn't make to that show? NO!
Which means both Sushant and Ankita informed to zee about it before and I know it's Republic day and you are doing something for your country,but in case you can't make to some show or something it doesn't mean you don't love your country. We still don't know whether what Sushant and Ankita will be doing on 26th because I just now saw JKR promo where Sushant and Ankita spoke about it.

And haven't even Sushant and Ankita agreed to zee condition of not to attend any promotional event of JDJ4 because it will effect PR ,because even when you attend those events you will not get money,but also publicity which both of them rejected because of the zee told them,so here also both would have informed zee people about it if not this would have been big news.

Both are not even able to collect the award because of hectic schedule,so by chance because of Sushat birthday both couldn't make into that show and this shouldn't make them bad. And it is not like both didn't attend that event instead went out to celebrate Sushant birthday with media person for money.

well said nisha Clap you spoke my mind out..
and yup dey followed zee condition of not participating in JDJ promotional events which in case if dey participated would have increased dere publicity but dey didn't..
 and even in article it was clearly mentioned it is a grapevine..baat khatamBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynesuan

beauty_cool Groupbie
beauty_cool
beauty_cool

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
what iz jkr..............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index