India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

TB-Mahaepisode on 30th Jan (Page 4)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@shounak...u guys are increasing my excitement yar...thank god last week was slow...or else these episodes would have come during exams and i could not enjoy fulltoo...but now i will....another 2 exams...and iam done for now....

i have seen her in shows but now u reminded Kal Ho Na Ho....yes aaaeee shanthi ben...!!!
looking forward

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks shweta for sharing..wow maha epi on 30th and HM in goa sounds great..but then how will ragz manage SGP and JDJ..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
ahhh i mexcited 
and  i have to say 

Raginis pretty smart for bringing Neerav with her 
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Everyone here is making me more excited now.... Honeymoon to Goa...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming New Massi track...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I can't even wait now till 30th Jan...I feel like I should go n watch OBS now...Wink But no....control...control....  I would love to enjoy SGP and interzaar mein bhi maza aata hein....Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04poshahSinha18

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Everyone here is making me more excited now.... Honeymoon to Goa...Day Dreaming New Massi track...ROFL
I can't even wait now till 30th Jan...I feel like I should go n watch OBS now...Wink But no....control...control....  I would love to enjoy SGP and interzaar mein bhi maza aata hein....Day Dreaming

I have seen the honeymoon part of OBS and I am sure Sushaan's honeymoon will be a better one than OBS.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhacrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Originally posted by crysind

Everyone here is making me more excited now.... Honeymoon to Goa...Day Dreaming New Massi track...ROFL

I have seen the honeymoon part of OBS and I am sure Sushaan's honeymoon will be a better one than OBS.....

Thanks for telling me.. so decided...no OBS...I will wait for SGP track now...Embarrassed
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by 111192

Deepak aur panna ka track kaya kam tha jo ab masi bhi agaye................gaye bhais pani meinWink

No No Renu di!This track is DAMNN hillarious!ROFLOMG...I just cant wait for this track...Yeah..me too like Sheemu was waiting for this track on the show!!!Just think what will happen when Shanti Bua will come face to face with Ashanti Suhana?ROFLShanti maasi par hoga ashanti Suhana ka attyachar!!!..LOLLOL

And Sulbha Arya playing the role is the icing on the cake!I loveeee this lady's acting..Had seen her acting in an old zee show with ratna Pathak Shah and Satish Shah!I used to LOVEEE that showLOLLOL

And now with her being back on SGP..after Kal ho Na Ho..the only thing i can say is...aaeee aeeee aeee aeee Kanta ben!..oops sorry...Shanti ben!ROFL*visualizes her fainting seeing Suhana like the way she did seeing Srk and Saif*LOL

TFS Shwetha :)

I know this track is so funny. I have scene the OBS scenes so many times during this track. It was really good and I can't  wait to see the fireworks between Suhana and Massiji.  More than that I am waiting to see the very much needed sweet and sentimental moments between Suhana and KK. Pre-Sona track, KK was always a gread father, very sensitive to his daughter's needs and emotions but became silly and pathetic during Sona track but now hopefully with this track we'll see the great old KK back
Smile

111192YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah Sonuak is right , this is definetly one of the funniest track and they have won the battle just by choosing Sulbha Arya, I always pictured her in that role for SGP!!! wow what a telepathy, it will be amazing and I wouldnt even mind if they DRAG this track!!!!

111192YusBee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index