Sasural Genda Phool

TB-Mahaepisode on 30th Jan (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

ohh yeah 2days epi ws fab.........sushaan scenes were superb........didnt knw our very own BHOLU can seeti maarofy n chedofy girls..............hahaha.............dat ws surprising....!!!......this guy surely hs many hidden talents........WinkWinkWink.....n he calls himself BHOLU.......huh?....LOL.....

N its funny to see..how much Suhana feels happy to see this tapori side of him LOL

Aur  Bholu to sirf dikhane ke liye hai... aab dekho Goa mein janab kya rang jamate hain Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGarima_04111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@garima...yeah i have seen that actor..and she is good...loved the tension that sanju-dolly didi and gopi kaka had....and the seetti was superb...it was very cute...

and deepak track..though was slow...was interesting...now with RB with deepak...and when she comes to know abt what deepak wants or may be see that tiwari guy...that will be very interesting...

the precap was good tooo.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@tanu di...i loved the way ishaan kept asking how his act was...he escaped from getting beaten as he whistled...and suhana's attention was driven to that..or else....the glass would have seriously been broken on his head....he was very cute telling aathi kya khandaala and all...very good scene...

Garima_04111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...yeah i have seen that actor..and she is good...loved the tension that sanju-dolly didi and gopi kaka had....and the seetti was superb...it was very cute...

and deepak track..though was slow...was interesting...now with RB with deepak...and when she comes to know abt what deepak wants or may be see that tiwari guy...that will be very interesting...

the precap was good tooo.....

ohhh dat seeti...........cnt get over it yaa.........i ws like "IS THIS THE ISHAAN V KNW.....WHO CNT EVEN SAY ILU 2 HIS WIFE??"............hahaha...........hes tooooooooo cute i tel u.....finally deepaks track is also moving forward....thnk god.......i guess frm here on....things r gona like a bit fasten up....last week ws lil slow......n nw wid so many tracks cmin up...itz gona be interesting...

Edited by Garima_04 - 24 January 2011 at 8:27am

111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@garima...dont take ur hopes too high yar..to be on the safe side....

yes ishaan is certainly getting more comfortable with suhana...and in in due course...will tell ILU too...but they are looking too good together...the convo they had in the living room was awesome...the way she said 'Shut Up" smiling..and ishaan smiling back tooo....it was very nice to see them together like this...and as BM said fighting like dadaji-dadiji...very cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Garima_04

ohh yeah 2days epi ws fab.........sushaan scenes were superb........didnt knw our very own BHOLU can seeti maarofy n chedofy girls..............hahaha.............dat ws surprising....!!!......this guy surely hs many hidden talents........WinkWinkWink.....n he calls himself BHOLU.......huh?....LOL.....

N its funny to see..how much Suhana feels happy to see this tapori side of him LOL

Aur  Bholu to sirf dikhane ke liye hai... aab dekho Goa mein janab kya rang jamate hain Embarrassed

ohh yeah...totaly agree..!.......the way he behaved in last part....i dnt think nethin cn be more surprising than tht...........LOLLOLLOL........arey u knw wat....i toh seriously doubt abt his tapori giri during HM....bcz wen hes seriously involved wid suhana in sum romantic scene/convo.....he naa....he TURNS INTO BHOLU.......n then theres nuthin aprt frm staring.....n.....suhana telling.....bolo ishaan...bolo..........hehee..............so i hope dis thing doesnt happen in HM.........he got 2 show off his manly side nw...LOLWinkWinkWink

Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...dont take ur hopes too high yar..to be on the safe side....

yes ishaan is certainly getting more comfortable with suhana...and in in due course...will tell ILU too...but they are looking too good together...the convo they had in the living room was awesome...the way she said 'Shut Up" smiling..and ishaan smiling back tooo....it was very nice to see them together like this...and as BM said fighting like dadaji-dadiji...very cute...

I KNW...........GOOD U CAUTIONED ME.......LOLLOL......dis tapori cn netym convert into a BHOLU...no doubt regarding tht seriously.....LOLLOLLOL.........n ofcourse the first part u mentioned....tht ws good yaa........loved the way suhana holded his hand......n Mr. ISHAAN...shying like a bride........hahaha.....
he got 2 be a dare devil like suhana yaaa........seriously.............n yes they r future DADAJI-DADIJI in the making....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-raiAasma-111192

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index