Aishwarya in bikini in dhoom 2 !

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Aishwarya Rai"She'll look unlike anything anyone has seen before", promises director Sanjay Gadhvi.

After giving Esha Deol a complete makeover in Dhoom, director Sanjay Gadhvi is set to create a spectacle with Aishwarya Rai, by changing her on-screen image.

According to our sources, Aishwarya Rai has agreed to sport a bikini in Dhoom 2 – her first film shoot in a two--piece swimsuit. She has signed a contract which stated that Ash will have to wear certain kind of costume which would be revealing, but yet be aesthetically defined.

Earlier, Ash had refused to perform onscreen kissing or love--making scenes, but since Shabd with Sanjay Dutt, the actress has been trying to break the beatific image with greater sex appeal. Sanjay Gadhvi said, "I would not like to spoil the suspense of the film. But yes, people will get a pleasant surprise in my film.

Ash will look different and unlike anything anyone has seen before." Ash underwent rigorous training to shed the extra kilos to match co-star Hrithik who has also worked hard on his body.

The buzz is Ash won't be the only one baring skin in the film. Bipasha Basu will also be seen in a bikini. Wonder if Ash will manage to dethrone the 'official' sex goddess of Bollywood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_chick thumbnail
i think ash will dethrone bipasha basu
daddysgurl_315 thumbnail
this is terrible. Wats rong with ash. she is trying to get publicity with rong things just as the rest on the actresses she used to be unqie but after she does dis she'll be a slut lyk da rest of dem. shame on erh
heart girl thumbnail
HEY THX. 😊
Ash is getting sexier day by day πŸ˜• i dono whom is she competing wid πŸ˜•
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YEH...........SHE IS DOING RONG!!! πŸ˜•
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
yep...i knew....the director tld him...n she agreed...n i tell u y....the script demands it πŸ˜†
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

yep...i knew....the director tld him...n she agreed...n i tell u y....the script demands it πŸ˜†

pari aish is her not him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by the way thanx for info πŸ˜ƒ

pinkπŸ˜ƒ

1 n only-rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkstarrs_9

pari aish is her not him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by the way thanx for info πŸ˜ƒ

pinkπŸ˜ƒ

ok teacher....sry...the director told her

kbakshi thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this article.
2shweeet thumbnail
ash is wack! hated her n always will! she can do wateva she wans.. 😑