Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shashank Vyas Fan Club#7Why is he so Cute!!!ChkPg1 (Page 76)

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Hey ye ANANDI hain kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?  m nt sure yaar wat do u think! n plzzz srry 4 posting here ab PM ka jawab toh de hi nahi rahe toh kya karti dtz y! BV forum me mila!!!!!

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
first, she's not prats for sure!
second, u shud post it at either PS's FC or shasha FC!
AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

first, she's not prats for sure!
second, u shud post it at either PS's FC or shasha FC!

Ha n m also sure dat she is nt PARTS at all! Ye BV forum wale pagal hain kya??? aur ab main nahi jaa rahi wahan POST karne cuz m nt active member of those FC's!!! n hey ye pic kabhi pahle kisine dekhi thi well mujhe ye gugle search mein mili n m loving it!!!! they r luking FAAAAAAAAAB wat do u thnk??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Shashank is a wonderful co-star but we are not in love : Pratyusha Banerjee

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Pratyusha Banerjee

You have heard of actresses being selected through auditions. But here is someone who was selected through a nationwide SMS poll. We are talking about Pratyusha Banerjee, the Jamshedpur girl who stepped into the shoes of the young Anandi in Balika Vadhu. Luckily, in a matter of few months she could embrace the character and the viewers too accepted her whole-heartedly. It has been more than six months since she entered the show. TellyChakkar speaks to her to find out about her experience.

You are from Jamshedpur. How is your experience in Mumbai?
It is a big change for me. Jamshedpur and Mumbai are poles apart. But Mumbai has given me a new identity that of an actress, which I am living with everyday. I am happy I have got this opportunity and am giving it my best shot.

You seem to be enjoying your celebrityhood…
Certainly! I always wanted to become an actress ever since I started dreaming about my life. When you are a celebrity you are living a certain life and I am very fond of that – the glamour, the fame…everything. I am not the sort of person who will crib even after getting everything.

So how has becoming a celebrity changed you?
(Smiles) I don't think I have changed. As an actor, yes, I have matured quite a bit. On the first day of my shooting, I gave 23 retakes for a scene. Can you beat this? It was only after my director Pradeep Yadav pepped me up did I deliver. It was not at all easy for me. Most people think I have replaced Avika Gor, which is not the case. The show took a leap and I was the new Anandi of Balika Vadhu. But I concentrated on my acting and it has helped me progress.

The current track shows Jagdish moving away from Anandi's life and find new love. Your reaction…
I think we should all keep in mind that this is a daily soap and such tracks are unavoidable. But I am sure that Jagdish has to come back to his wife Anandi one day or the other! (laughs).

Don't you feel uncomfortable playing a married woman while you are just 18?
Well…I have never really thought of it from that perspective. You also have to keep in mind I am the youngest bahu on the small screen! I am sure if you ask others, they will also be fine with this. I am a part of a show which created history on Indian television and many actresses would love to be in my shoes. So I don't think I feel uncomfortable.

Do you think when you are spending and working for 15-16 hours in a day with your co-stars, there are chances to find a good friend who can be a life partner as well?
Are you talking about Shashank Vyas (Jagya)? No way! We are very good friends…in fact, the best of friends. He is a wonderful actor and a terrific co-star but we are not in love. We are extremely fond of each other, though I never liked him the first time we met.

I would love to have someone in my life, someone who will pamper me and fulfill all my wishes. And Shashank is not that type for sure! And talking about chances, love can happen anytime.

But you two have a rocking on screen chemistry…
It was not like this in the beginning. On the very first day, I was in a room with my hair dresser where Shashank was also rehearsing his lines. He was talking with water in his mouth. Since I did not know that, I was a bit surprised. He was also making weird faces and trying to emote. Finally I asked my hair dresser about him. She told me that he had come for the male lead's audition. I must admit that I was not very happy then. I told myself – I don't want to see myself in the same frame with him. But later on when we came to know each other, we became friends. We went out for dinner and coffee before the shooting to ensure that our on screen chemistry was good.

Girls of your age have a crush on film stars. What about you? Anyone from the television industry?
(Smiles) I used to have a crush on Karan Wahi. I have watched him in Remix and also in Dill Mill Gayye. I guess all the girls have a crush on him. And though you did not ask me, I must tell you that I have a huge crush on Ranbir Kapoor!

Do you believe that two actresses cannot be friends?
Completely untrue. Two actresses can be great friends. For example, Neha Marda and I are very good friends. We hang out together during our day-offs. Our wave lengths also match.

Tell us something that people do not know about Pratyusha.
I am a totally romantic girl. I believe in fantasy and my dream man. People can't make that out when they see me. I often dream of a dream date with my dream man who will take me to a different world.

What do you want to achieve in Mumbai?
Apart from being a good actress I want to buy a 3 BHK flat and a Honda Accord car! I gave my first pay cheque to my mother. She is taking care of my savings. I hope to someday achieve that.

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING RULES TO KEEP THIS & ALL OTHER SHASHANK'S FC NEAT & TIDY:

1) Avoid saying Hello, Welcome or even Thank You Posts.
There's a 'LIKE' button below every post, click it if u like any post.

2) NO CHATTING is allowed in the FC.

3) No posting of matter(s) of any other section of I-F or other Social Networking Site is allowed in the FC.

4) Avoid double or triple quoting. Say it Like
@Khushi
@Dolly
Member can quote thrice but more than thrice is not allowed.

5) Avoid repetitive posting of old pics.

6) Discuss Shashank in every of ur post/replies.

7) Discussion about JaAn or JaGauri can be done, but do avoid discussions about ShaSha and Shanshank-Anjum, and Anandi/Pratyusha or Gauri/Anjum solely in the FC.

8) DO NOT BASH any other celebrity, or any member in the FC.

I tried hard to not to do so, but now finally I m posting these RULES regarding Shashank's FC. These rules could be increase and edited, if required.
I request all the Shashank's FC creator to post these RULES in every SV FC from very next FC.

Please keep these the FC clean and Warning-Free FC.

And Yes, The Management Team of Shashank's FC will be decided soon. Priority given to those who follow the RULES without any efforts.

The measures are just to avoid unnecessary chaos, but not to be mean. Your Co-operation is sincerely expected.

Regards,
neh@.. (Neha_K)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000khusi_*

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Kkhusi_*

Go to top