India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

pick up line (Page 2)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Armaan idea of romance is making chapati , brushing hair, eating chaat and then archu telling manav.. this was the best day of my life.. 
i swear she has told this same dialogue after every "date" of theirs!!!

i agree manav lines are quite cliched.. but why cannot archu for once flirt with manav? i never see her tease him for his looks or make him jealous or aything.. so boring their encounter is...

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Can they actually be called pick up lines??? :-S

The first one is cute- that one where he said you look so cute while sleeping that I was staring at you- quite adorable actually.

Second one- the one where he said ever since I met you I don't find any actress beautiful was a little too much- If I had been in place of Archu I would have said- 'Chal joothe, kitna phenkoge?!!!?' LOL LOL LOL Too melodramatic for my taste.

i dont know wheter it is called pick up lines or not, but i rther found it very funny.if any 1 maro dese kind of lines in front of me i will to strt laughing at his face.
_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Can they actually be called pick up lines??? :-S

The first one is cute- that one where he said you look so cute while sleeping that I was staring at you- quite adorable actually.

Second one- the one where he said ever since I met you I don't find any actress beautiful was a little too much- If I had been in place of Archu I would have said- 'Chal joothe, kitna phenkoge?!!!?' LOL LOL LOL Too melodramatic for my taste.

i dont know wheter it is called pick up lines or not, but i rther found it very funny.if any 1 maro dese kind of lines in front of me i will to strt laughing at his face.
   I wouldn't calll them pick line ....  more along the lines of keeping the romance alive

I mean he couldn't say those things before 

but if he does again i swear if i was archu i would have laughed and said are you kidding me  

Edited by _Sahra_ - 24 January 2011 at 7:53pm
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Armaan idea of romance is making chapati , brushing hair, eating chaat and then archu telling manav.. this was the best day of my life..
i swear she has told this same dialogue after every "date" of theirs!!!

i agree manav lines are quite cliched.. but why cannot archu for once flirt with manav? i never see her tease him for his looks or make him jealous or aything.. so boring their encounter is...
lol, yes, those r their romantic moments exactly! And their dates also involve picking up random babies. And w/ all the street food they eat on dates, i doubt there's much romance happening afterwards at home ;) lol. i would lov to see more flirting from archu. I'v been saying she needs to glam it up better for her man instead of looking old and tired.add some kajal or somthing!! The scene where manav was blowing her hair and when she turned to look at him he had his lips puckered was the cutest most perfect opportunity to giv him a lil kiss!! Embarrassed

Go to top