Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Shaan and group to rock the stage
STARONE.IN

Shantanu (Karan Tacker) of Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One, along with band mates Sam (Priyanka Bassi) and Duck (Jas Karan Singh), will perform at their first big concert in the show this week.

STARONE.IN

The upcoming track promises to be exciting, with lots of twists in store. We have also got to know that Ehsaan, of the popular music composer trio- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, will also perform at the event.

We caught up with an excited Shantanu aka Karan Tacker, who says "We will be performing a special song composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy at the concert. The concert sequence has been shot by Swapnaji, our series director. Rahul will also be present at the concert, and you can expect a lot of drama after the event".

Khanak aka Yashashri Masurkar says, "I will support Shantanu and cheer for him during the concert. I know that just my presence is enough to motivate Shantanu to give his best performance. I am also very excited because star composer Ehsaanji will also be performing at the event. There is also some worry within me because I had spent a night with Sunny. For now, I can only reveal that there will be some drama after the concert".

Rahul aka Manish Raisinghani but he was unavailable for comment.

Do not miss the exciting concert on Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Saturday, at 10:00 PM on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 24, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   3  LIKE  | 
http://www.starone.in/news/1259/shaan-and-group-to-rock-the-stage.aspx

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

ok Here is another article..... more information here

Mystery unfolds in Odhani, Ehsaan to appear in the show

Shantanu (Karan Tacker) is soon going to rock it in Rang Badalti Odhani, as he gets set to relive the magic of a rock band in the concert he will be doing in the show. Singer-composer Shankar Mahadevan has sung a special song for this concert while Ehsaan of the Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio will appear as a guest. And to keep the drama going, the concert will not end on a happy note.

A source says, "Shaan has been gearing up for his concert for many days now, finally the day will come. He has prepared a special song for this show which has been sung by Shankar. It is a beautiful song. Ehsaan will come in as a guest judge for this concert. In the next couple of days we will shoot for these sequences on an outdoor location.

"Meanwhile Rahul, Shaan's old pal, who is producing this concert is going to expose his real self and the motto behind helping Shaan. He tells Shaan that he has not forgotten their past dispute. He will never consider Shaan as his friend and he always wanted to take revenge from him. Further Rahul also reveals that how he deliberately asked his friend Sunny, who's Suraj's look-alike to meet Khanak. Sunny had learned everything about Suraj, Khanak's dead husband and is trying to remind Khanak about her past. So that she is disturbed and will not be able to live happily with Shaan. But Khanak is smitten by her husband Shaan, thus there is no chance that she will fall for Sunny. Post this drama, once again the rock band will split."

Karan says, "Yes, Rahul will expose some shocking facts soon in the coming episodes. In a couple of days we will be shooting for the concert. Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy have done a very nice song for it and one of them will be part of the concert."

The concert is likely to be on air sometime this week.

mods can close topic if ....

Dev note:
We are combining two articles with the same new together.. All topics on the same will be closed and routed to this topic.
Thanks.
RBO Dev team.

Edited by -Veena- - 24 January 2011 at 9:10am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinridssySilpa_25tina2minaRBO_AddictSHANAKFANangel_9yasharan.loveromanticgurl070IFsKhanakSidNeeti-fanrafia 24tofeeeesAshi22NinjaInPyjamasOlicityFandestinylove-YasharanArshi-krockThe_May_Roseadventure_gurl.-BalleBalle-.SPN_JD_Addictedbones88-Deepali-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
So Shantanu wouldn't know as of yet and no MMS till the D-day?!So Shantanu smiling today too?*duh*.

Thanks for the article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinArmu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

So Shantanu wouldn't know as of yet and no MMS till the D-day?!So Shantanu smiling today too?*duh*.

Thanks for the article
MMS Shocked nooooooooo Cry me dun want MU between Shanak Cry
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Ammu dear thanx for the article...

And MMS to kya sare shaher mein poster chapwa denge tho bhi Shanak ko koi alag nahi kar saktha.

.Initial unpleasantness would be thr but ShaNak would pull it off together.t

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 24 January 2011 at 5:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictSHANAKFANhotchpotchRBOromanticgurl070jyothi1989-YasharanArshi-krockSPN_JD_Addicted

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
but i want drama BEFOREEE the concert! *whines* i pretended i did not read the line "I spent the night with Sunny" Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

but i want drama BEFOREEE the concert! *whines* i pretended i did not read the line "I spent the night with Sunny" Dead

Bold-seems to be the new thing with Star.Characters speaking lol.And that line implies too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees-YasharanArshi-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
^^ it's always been like that Smitha! it annoys me that all Star one articles have interviews with the characters rather than the actors! :s

SPN_JD_Addicted

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hmmm.. taking it in the positive sense... drama after concert... hmm.. i love u also came after the party na even when we wamted beforee it.. so i hope this will also turn out well... the sad part is shaan will still be in complete oblivion....

krock

Go to top