Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Why cant people in this forum just leave Rati & Arjun alone, how is their personal life going to make a difference to us? They played their characters with honesty & perfection, what more does anyone want from them? Either people are looking for a reason to bash Arjun just because his pics are with Neha or they are looking for a reason to prove that Rati & Arjun are not dating, they are dating other people.GEEZ! Get a life man...

Exactly Yamini Di! What people need to understand is that they are professionals who entertain us. Although we might be happy and would love to see them with certain outcomes, what goes on outside of their acting careers is not our business and we cannot control it. We should be happy for them because it is the least we can do for all the entertainment and enjoyment they have given us. Everyone, please drop these useless, meaningless, and unfair discussions and let them be.
Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Chotu, honestly im really mad at this forum and its members. Do the actors ever try to find out about our personal life. No, right! So why do fans or non-fans need to go to such a cheap extent of digging into anyone's private or personal life. Why do celebs have to be stalked so much. I would HATE anyone stalking me or digging into my business. Im just so sick of this. Moreover the worst part is "Newbies" opening these sort of topics, at least i know what the intentions are out here.

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

@Chotu, honestly im really mad at this forum and its members. Do the actors ever try to find out about our personal life. No, right! So why do fans or non-fans need to go to such a cheap extent of digging into anyone's private or personal life. Why do celebs have to be stalked so much. I would HATE anyone stalking me or digging into my business. Im just so sick of this. Moreover the worst part is "Newbies" opening these sort of topics, at least i know what the intentions are out here.

Yup. What I have been doing recently is I have been going to all the newbie topics and advising them and copying the rules link to the thread for them to read. But they never do but its good that I try. Will do that now 😃:

Topic starter, please see: (newbies too!)
MJHT FORUM RULES - Read before posting

Yamz Di do you think it is a good idea for me to open a new thread directed to newbies?
Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Get the Modz to post this link on the first page, Chotu! These kind of useless topics need a warning. Period.
relentless. thumbnail
@Chotu, No never mind, don't open any topics man. People will get onto your nerves, im telling you. Ignore it 😆
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
this is the awesome fantastic pics.😍😍
its not chipku pic apni zaban koo lagam doo chural moli

ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
both pics r so sweet n lovely..
thanks chural moli-5
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5