Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will Dutta forgive Seema? (Page 2)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

You know why Seema's actions aren't making sense, it;s coz she's Seema!LOL

I am sooo relieved that she's not shown to be all mahaan and sacrificing. There is only one person who can do that without seeming all unreal, our dear Naku. Y'day while I was watching the scene where Naku does her rounds, her savitri vrat, I was wondering about this. It could be that I'm blind to her faults coz I've come to love the character a lot. I really don't know, when she does all that, when she goes on without stopping inspite of the fact that her foot is bleeding, it doesn't make me laugh. Somehow I can believe it. She is Savitri to Dutta's Satyavan. She is the extremely superstitious, sometimes stupid girl from the slums. And her faith is something to be reckoned!

Seema is no Naku. She will never be. ANd that's why, even though she will remain Dutta's savior, she will never be able to match Naku's simplicity or her faith. Seema could save Dutta a hundred times and would still remain a stranger. Naku, on the other hand, would remain Dutta's wife even if she had to stay away from him for eons. Seema wants to be forgiven, wants to be loved....wants to win her love back. We might say that Naku's praying for the same reason too, but what we have to remember is that she has never asked for his love. Her love for him has always sustained her. She did resolve to leave Dutta once he forgave her, that was before she got to know what Kala was upto. Seema might try her best, but she'll always remain the girl who lost Dutta. Naku is the one who owns his soul. Seema's just there to help him reach Naku. That, is her redemption and her purpose. Smile

Sigh, I've missed the forum! Bledy work! Argh!

Clap

You spoke my mind.

Naku's love is the most selfless love that I've ever seen. Truly. She has never asked Dutta for anything, not even for him to love her back.

Good thing that he did, though Big smile

But you're right. Seema has nothing on Naku. Besides, she might've saved Dutta from Chaskar, but it doesn't compare to all the times Naku has saved him and how she has done it without any selfish intentions behind it. More so, Naku is Dutta's shield. She's the one thing that stands between him and Death. Her importance cannot be matched by any woman in Dutta's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top