India-Forums

This show has already lost its appeal (Page 4)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i think we should give it a chance...initially i didnt like DID LM much but them i fell in love with it. Still hopeful for DID doubles :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i think we should give it a chance...initially i didnt like DID LM much but them i fell in love with it. Still hopeful for DID doubles :)

i agree, after watching the first  two epis( not the auditions), i felt DID doubles is lacking somewhere in charm or whatever, i thought it was the contestants, although they r great dancers, still something was missing. and then i went back and watched season 2 again and found out, it wasn't that great in epi 1 or 2, it took some time to heat up. i am hopeful for DID doubles but right now, i agree to some extent with the topic opener, it is a little bit boring right now. May be they should stop those " make jay a bakra after every 30 min" antique.Wink
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by zaabemard

The reason people are watching the show is because of Marzi and Rajeev. They are fair, good, and pleasant people.

Tongue oh really? so tell me something if Terrence and Remo are so much better then Geeta, why are people not watching their shows as much as DID?

Because their shows are not available easily to watch because those channels don't broadcast everywhere like Zee does.

And forget Terrence and Remo, people are watching DID Doubles for Marzi and Rajeev, not for Geeta's biased behavior and outsourced choreography.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

The reason people are watching the show is because of Marzi and Rajeev. They are fair, good, and pleasant people.

Tongue oh really? so tell me something if Terrence and Remo are so much better then Geeta, why are people not watching their shows as much as DID?

Because their shows are not available easily to watch because those channels don't broadcast everywhere like Zee does.

And forget Terrence and Remo, people are watching DID Doubles for Marzi and Rajeev, not for Geeta's biased behavior and outsourced choreography.

LOL oh really.......Sony is not as widely availabe as Zee? LOL great to know........In case you didn't know, Colors and Sony are as accessible as Zee is........Big Boss was on colors and people had no trouble finding it.....it got pretty good ratings, but now that Terrence's show is on Color, people are having a hard time finding it....interesting...........DID Doubles is successful without Terrence and Remo in it.....whereas Terrence's and Remo's shows aren't as successful despite of them being in it..........Tongue
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Geeta's contestants have never won DID. She's not as good as other mentors. That is just a fact, no matter how much noise you make.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index