India-Forums

This show has already lost its appeal (Page 3)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I like this season better than DID-2, TBH. Confused Is it just me..?

The quality of choreography has definately gone up.

Originally posted by zaabemard

Biased behavior from Geeta, and Mithun going along with it is just too sickening. It's too bad because there are some good dancers in Geeta's team who are going to be intensely disliked because of her behavior rather than their dancing.

I don't know why they keep bringing her back.

That's just Geeta, you're only pointing out how Geeta is biased and all, that she has been since past two seasons, but that's just her.

@red and black -- That might just be YOU or people like you. People watch the show for entertainment and not for character analysis. And this is a dance show, aren't we supposed to be concentrating more on their performances??! :/  Sure Geeta is biased, VERY biased, but she's been OK so far. Compared to how biased she actually is, this is nothing! LOL

Idk but i liked DID 2 sooo much better..i remember watching the dances over n over again..this time.there isnt a dance where i can watch over n over again..the only one i did more than 10 times is the 2 girls in the mega auditions in blue dancing to "Meri Marzi"Embarrassed..wish they were in the show

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

That's alright, but at least don't go on nagging about it(not referring to you here, but the topic maker) and making a thread about it, ruining the atmosphere of the thread. You kinda contradict your beliefs if you say that 'Oh this sucks' but you're still watching the show. Like I said, I recommend you don't watch it, na rahega bans, na bajegi basuri. As simple as that.

We opened a thread to express an opinion that several of us have. If you don't like it, DON'T READ THE THREAD and stop nagging us and telling us what to do and not do.

Edited by zaabemard - 25 January 2011 at 2:42am
Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemard

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

The reason people are watching the show is because of Marzi and Rajeev. They are fair, good, and pleasant people.

Tongue oh really? so tell me something if Terrence and Remo are so much better then Geeta, why are people not watching their shows as much as DID? I mean if like you say Terrence and Remo were the life of DID  then why are people still watching DID eventhough Terrence and Remo aren't in? Going by the TRP's Terrence's and Remo's shows are way behind in ratings compared to DID Doubles..........The fact is DID can do fine on its own without Terrence, Remo, and even Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc..........The importance of judges is over rated in all these shows......People watch the show because of the contestants NOT because of the judges...........any and all judges are replaceable as long as the contestants are great.......Tongue India has hundreds if not thousands of great choreographers.......The success of DID Doubles proves that people don't; watch the show because of judges but because of contestants........people were proclaiming Terrence to be the life of the show........well he is not there, is the show dead? The show is full of life as evidenced by the ratings........Tongue Geeta ma could be replaced, Remo, Terrence, everyone can be replaced and the show will continue to do well as long as it gets qualified contestants......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 25 January 2011 at 6:52am
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Originally posted by debayon

That's alright, but at least don't go on nagging about it(not referring to you here, but the topic maker) and making a thread about it, ruining the atmosphere of the thread. You kinda contradict your beliefs if you say that 'Oh this sucks' but you're still watching the show. Like I said, I recommend you don't watch it, na rahega bans, na bajegi basuri. As simple as that.

We opened a thread to express an opinion that several of us have. If you don't like it, DON'T READ THE THREAD and stop nagging us and telling us what to do and not do.

True... Some people just are overly sensitive about each and everything around.

Big smile It is childish to keep saying something is not good without having any proof........Some people keep saying DID Doubles is not that great and yet the ratings say otherwise.....so is it a sign of maturity to ignore facts and keep saying something blindly? Big smile Name a dancing show that's better then DID Doubles at the moment? Tongue DID Doubles is the best dancing show around at the moment..........Quite frankly what does DID 2 have to do with DID Doubles.....DID 2 is done....We can only judge the shows that are on at the moment and guess what most people watching these shows deem DID Doubles to be the best out there at the moment........Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaaz

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfRapiermazkachazka

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
true...i too felt geeta kapoor z a poor choreographer....
DID  a superb show ofcourse...bt bcoz f these resns its loosing its popularity....
onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

true...i too felt geeta kapoor z a poor choreographer....
DID  a superb show ofcourse...bt bcoz f these resns its loosing its popularity....

Smile maybe she's just an average choreographer... but she's loyal... Wink
Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index