India-Forums

This show has already lost its appeal (Page 2)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the other seasons...so can't comment.

But I do have a simple solution to your perplexing dilemma....don't watch the show. It might take some time to overcome, but I believe in ya!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupidstrike23dmgmjht4everAngel-likeDevil

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemardRapier

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
The reason people are watching the show is because of Marzi and Rajeev. They are fair, good, and pleasant people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_IFer

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys. enjoy the show. We are lucky that such amazing dancers are being found.

Like Kishore, Paulson, Mangesh, Amit didnt have money to BECOME Dancers, but thatvatge gave them sooo much!
Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Seriously guys. enjoy the show. We are lucky that such amazing dancers are being found.

Like Kishore, Paulson, Mangesh, Amit didnt have money to BECOME Dancers, but thatvatge gave them sooo much!

Yes, I agree. I am enjoying the show. But for me, it has lost the appeal. It's just my opinion and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that asking people to watch the show and all that.

That's alright, but at least don't go on nagging about it(not referring to you here, but the topic maker) and making a thread about it, ruining the atmosphere of the thread. You kinda contradict your beliefs if you say that 'Oh this sucks' but you're still watching the show. Like I said, I recommend you don't watch it, na rahega bans, na bajegi basuri. As simple as that.
Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemardRapierhindu4lyfkinara17

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Yes, I agree. I am enjoying the show. But for me, it has lost the appeal. It's just my opinion and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that asking people to watch the show and all that.

That's alright, but at least don't go on nagging about it(not referring to you here, but the topic maker) and making a thread about it, ruining the atmosphere of the thread. You kinda contradict your beliefs if you say that 'Oh this sucks' but you're still watching the show. Like I said, I recommend you don't watch it, na rahega bans, na bajegi basuri. As simple as that.

Bhai woh baat nahin hai. The thing is, if I bring up an issue, I want people to understand what I am saying. I mean, how freakin' rude it is, when someone expresses an opinion and you're like, OH QUIT WATCHING THE SHOW. Like, how old are you seriously?!

That's all I am saying. A lot of immaturity is going on in here.

you've got a point and i agree with u!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemardhindu4lyf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index