This show has already lost its appeal - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
The reason people are watching the show is because of Marzi and Rajeev. They are fair, good, and pleasant people.
Seriously guys. enjoy the show. We are lucky that such amazing dancers are being found.

Like Kishore, Paulson, Mangesh, Amit didnt have money to BECOME Dancers, but thatvatge gave them sooo much!
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Seriously guys. enjoy the show. We are lucky that such amazing dancers are being found.

Like Kishore, Paulson, Mangesh, Amit didnt have money to BECOME Dancers, but thatvatge gave them sooo much!

Yes, I agree. I am enjoying the show. But for me, it has lost the appeal. It's just my opinion and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that asking people to watch the show and all that.

Originally posted by DesiIFer

Yes, I agree. I am enjoying the show. But for me, it has lost the appeal. It's just my opinion and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that asking people to watch the show and all that.

That's alright, but at least don't go on nagging about it(not referring to you here, but the topic maker) and making a thread about it, ruining the atmosphere of the thread. You kinda contradict your beliefs if you say that 'Oh this sucks' but you're still watching the show. Like I said, I recommend you don't watch it, na rahega bans, na bajegi basuri. As simple as that.
Originally posted by debayon

That's alright, but at least don't go on nagging about it(not referring to you here, but the topic maker) and making a thread about it, ruining the atmosphere of the thread. You kinda contradict your beliefs if you say that 'Oh this sucks' but you're still watching the show. Like I said, I recommend you don't watch it, na rahega bans, na bajegi basuri. As simple as that.

Bhai woh baat nahin hai. The thing is, if I bring up an issue, I want people to understand what I am saying. I mean, how freakin' rude it is, when someone expresses an opinion and you're like, OH QUIT WATCHING THE SHOW. Like, how old are you seriously?!

That's all I am saying. A lot of immaturity is going on in here.
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Bhai woh baat nahin hai. The thing is, if I bring up an issue, I want people to understand what I am saying. I mean, how freakin' rude it is, when someone expresses an opinion and you're like, OH QUIT WATCHING THE SHOW. Like, how old are you seriously?!

That's all I am saying. A lot of immaturity is going on in here.

you've got a point and i agree with u!
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I like this season better than DID-2, TBH. 😕 Is it just me..?

The quality of choreography has definately gone up.

That's just Geeta, you're only pointing out how Geeta is biased and all, that she has been since past two seasons, but that's just her.

@red and black -- That might just be YOU or people like you. People watch the show for entertainment and not for character analysis. And this is a dance show, aren't we supposed to be concentrating more on their performances??! :/  Sure Geeta is biased, VERY biased, but she's been OK so far. Compared to how biased she actually is, this is nothing! 😆

Idk but i liked DID 2 sooo much better..i remember watching the dances over n over again..this time.there isnt a dance where i can watch over n over again..the only one i did more than 10 times is the 2 girls in the mega auditions in blue dancing to "Meri Marzi"😳..wish they were in the show
Originally posted by debayon

We opened a thread to express an opinion that several of us have. If you don't like it, DON'T READ THE THREAD and stop nagging us and telling us what to do and not do.
Edited by zaabemard - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zaabemard

We opened a thread to express an opinion that several of us have. If you don't like it, DON'T READ THE THREAD and stop nagging us and telling us what to do and not do.

True... Some people just are overly sensitive about each and everything around.
Originally posted by zaabemard

The reason people are watching the show is because of Marzi and Rajeev. They are fair, good, and pleasant people.

😛 oh really? so tell me something if Terrence and Remo are so much better then Geeta, why are people not watching their shows as much as DID? I mean if like you say Terrence and Remo were the life of DID  then why are people still watching DID eventhough Terrence and Remo aren't in? Going by the TRP's Terrence's and Remo's shows are way behind in ratings compared to DID Doubles..........The fact is DID can do fine on its own without Terrence, Remo, and even Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc..........The importance of judges is over rated in all these shows......People watch the show because of the contestants NOT because of the judges...........any and all judges are replaceable as long as the contestants are great.......😛 India has hundreds if not thousands of great choreographers.......The success of DID Doubles proves that people don't; watch the show because of judges but because of contestants........people were proclaiming Terrence to be the life of the show........well he is not there, is the show dead? The show is full of life as evidenced by the ratings........😛 Geeta ma could be replaced, Remo, Terrence, everyone can be replaced and the show will continue to do well as long as it gets qualified contestants......😛
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago