India-Forums

This show has already lost its appeal

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Biased behavior from Geeta, and Mithun going along with it is just too sickening. It's too bad because there are some good dancers in Geeta's team who are going to be intensely disliked because of her behavior rather than their dancing.

I don't know why they keep bringing her back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimran

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunBrighthindu4lyfmazkachazkaRagMasta

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
One advice in case you dont like the show or mentors please dont watch it then.There are many people who like all the three mentors and dont miss the old one's as much.A proof of this is that TRP wise DID is doing way better than the other two dance shows.Every one has there own reason of disliking or liking a show.U guys might dislke it because you dont like a certain mentor or because the one you like isnt there.But any reason if you dont like it please dont watch it.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Smile I wonder why it's the number 1 dance show in the country based on TRP's? I mean if it's so terrible like some people are making it out to be then why is DID getting higher ratings then Remo's show and Terrence's show? I mean if Remo and Terrence are so innovative then why aren't their shows beating DID in ratings? No one is forcing people to watch DID, people can watch JDJ, and chak dhoom as well....but most people are not watching those shows.......I mean chak dhoom is doing terrible in ratings........Smile

Jagavi_NaikThatOneGuyLimitLessFanAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I like this season better than DID-2, TBH. Confused Is it just me..?

The quality of choreography has definately gone up.

Originally posted by zaabemard

Biased behavior from Geeta, and Mithun going along with it is just too sickening. It's too bad because there are some good dancers in Geeta's team who are going to be intensely disliked because of her behavior rather than their dancing.

I don't know why they keep bringing her back.

That's just Geeta, you're only pointing out how Geeta is biased and all, that she has been since past two seasons, but that's just her.

@red and black -- That might just be YOU or people like you. People watch the show for entertainment and not for character analysis. And this is a dance show, aren't we supposed to be concentrating more on their performances??! :/  Sure Geeta is biased, VERY biased, but she's been OK so far. Compared to how biased she actually is, this is nothing! LOL

dramebaazJagavi_Naikdmgmjht4everDesiGirl_

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u. i never liked geeta cuz she only liked her contestants, and not anyone else. terence, remo, marzi, and rajeev treat all the contestants the same
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking, i don't think its the contestants. I blame the choreography. the choreos haven't been as amazing as it was in regular DID. hence, the quality of dancing is also falling rapidly. the show basically has nothing new to add! so its losing ts appeal.

i haven't seen it yet, but i really hope the masters don't become biased. then the show will really be in the dumps. and the GM NEEEDSSS to think of something new! its getting very repetitive. and one more thing, i think will save this sinking ship, is manish! bring him back! we need humor! and sadly the two hosts aren't providing this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfkinu17

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
firstly b4 givin my opinion on mentors..i'd point-out dat DID just strted recently nd we had only one elimination till now..so der's long to go nd im sure in upcuming epi's d quality of dancing will go much higher dan earlier two seasons...
@ regarding mentors..i dnt understnd y few pple r so concerned abt character of mentors in a dancing show ,,wer u need to gve more iimprtance to dancing nd not so -called characters of person....
guyz dis is dance show ,,so njoy it fully...nd if ur crazy abt dance den u can learn few diffrnt dancing skills 4m dis show..
nd plz itz not gud to compare new choreographers with earlier ones... u watched remo sir nd terence sir in last two seasons of DID ..so u got to know der ability in dancing..but rajeev sir nd marzi sir r new to DID ...so u cant judge dem so early..
i think dey'r doin gr8 job nd im sure dey'll gve us d best perfrmances in upcuming epi's.....
DID JUST ROCKZZZ!!!ClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index