Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

so umang is coming back (Page 2)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Egads.  Say it isn't so!  I'd take Jigar and Rashi romance over this Kinjal idiocy!

I sure wish we could ask the CVs why they think we care about Kinjal.  Is the actress dating or married to one of them?  This makes no sense to me at all.
Kinjal is dating the producer's sonLOL
@BOLD
A secret admirer of RaJi ??? whoa-oo.. Join team Rashi!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crms.Verity.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Egads.  Say it isn't so!  I'd take Jigar and Rashi romance over this Kinjal idiocy!

I sure wish we could ask the CVs why they think we care about Kinjal.  Is the actress dating or married to one of them?  This makes no sense to me at all.
Kinjal is dating the producer's sonLOL
@BOLD
A secret admirer of RaJi ??? whoa-oo.. Join team Rashi!Hug

<SIGH> LOL

Thanks for the inside scoop, Jake! Wink  And no, not a secret admirer of RaJi.  Just a desperate viewer who can't stand Kinjal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crmssimran15-tellyaddict-Rafeal..Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

I wouldn't mind if Kinjal is the one to bring Goham together - but so far she hasn't.  It's been weeks and weeks of this ridiculously stupid track and still nothing.  I truly believe that the CVs have no plan with this story.  They take it a day/week at a time and see where it leads them.  

This show is supposed to be about Rashi and Gopi and for the last month (at least) it has been about Kinjal.  I feel like I've had the ole bait and switch done to me.

In all earnestness, I would really like to know if any one on the forum and enjoyed this Kinjal track.

@saomom, don't shoot or bite me, but there were bits of this Kinjal track I enjoyed, e.g.Shagun returning to the MM twice (Umang and Dhawal), American Auntie calling to say she had changed her mind and Kinjal cannot go to America afterall (the faces of the Modi's realising the disgrace the daughter of the house was), the big reveal in the MM hall that Kinjal has a boyfriend and was pregnant to all the Modi's by Ketki Mehta, Aham loosing it in-front of Kinjal and Gopi (Anita's brother Umang is the baby father) and breaking Kinjal's phone, Kinjal wanting to use a clothes ladder to escape her room, many of these sort of little little things, made it good. However, it went on just too long and things in SNS in general are revealed too slowly, that's the only criticism.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Wow good call @saomom on her dating or married to one of the CV's, so Jake she's dating the producer's son. Really bad news for us, the CV's will give her more and more screen space.

Go to top