Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The CV's are unable to start a love affair among the couples who married sometime ago,now they planning a love triangle, I think kinjal's marriage n bidaai will be too much melodrama............πŸ₯±
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well said simran...
CVs cant even started love story between married GoHam and already planned for Love Story of Not Marrieg Kinjal-Umang

Ghor Kaliyug hai
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what do u mean by ghor kalyug hai sadhli can u explain
even though i can speak hindi i forgt the meaning in english

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont want Umang to come back. Pavitra Rishta and Sathiya have a race between them . I think when they Gopi and Ahhem relationship will be shown then the TRPs will rise and SNS will be INDIAS NO 1 Show again.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Egads.  Say it isn't so!  I'd take Jigar and Rashi romance over this Kinjal idiocy!

I sure wish we could ask the CVs why they think we care about Kinjal.  Is the actress dating or married to one of them?  This makes no sense to me at all.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saomom

Egads.  Say it isn't so!  I'd take Jigar and Rashi romance over this Kinjal idiocy!

I sure wish we could ask the CVs why they think we care about Kinjal.  Is the actress dating or married to one of them?  This makes no sense to me at all.

I think this Umang's appearance is only to drop Kinjal face to face, as she doesn't believe her family when they tell her he doesn't love her but was using her for revenge on Aham. So i figure it will be just one more appearance and that's it.

This Kinjal is the key to the lead pair getting together, Aham will believe her if she says Gopi is suitable for him, as she has been against Gopi from the start, but before we can get to that stage, she first needs to realise Umang used her, she will then reveal to Aham what more she did for Umang to break GoHam relationship. Aham no matter what Kokila says will not give in and love Gopi because Kokila chose Gopi (she brought her and will not admit she made a mistake will she?) So it needs to be someone who didn't like Gopi to put them together, once Kinjal gets mistreated a little by Urmila and realises what Gopi had to put up with, she will want to do a favour for her Gopi Bhabhi. 

I really hope the CV's don't go according to what we have predicted and bring back Kinjal and Dhawal to the MM, because Kinjal needs to see what it is like to leave in poverty to do all the housework and suffer a little, like Gopi did in her Mami's house. 

But the CV's are taking really long to do all this and have the GoHam relationship a bit sweeter, so is Kinjal dating one of them or what, because she had three guys after her, the show has been revolving around her, but i doubt it, i think they were enjoying themselves too much with the Kalakari's on poor Gopi to care about the leads. The CV's like all this chaos happening in Kinjal's love life. Every time we viewers have hope in the GoHam relationship they douse it, they like Gopi crying and suffering.

Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
I wouldn't mind if Kinjal is the one to bring Goham together - but so far she hasn't.  It's been weeks and weeks of this ridiculously stupid track and still nothing.  I truly believe that the CVs have no plan with this story.  They take it a day/week at a time and see where it leads them.  

This show is supposed to be about Rashi and Gopi and for the last month (at least) it has been about Kinjal.  I feel like I've had the ole bait and switch done to me.

In all earnestness, I would really like to know if any one on the forum and enjoyed this Kinjal track.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Kinjal is dating the producer's sonπŸ˜†
@BOLD
A secret admirer of RaJi ??? whoa-oo.. Join team Rashi!πŸ€—
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Kinjal is dating the producer's sonπŸ˜†
@BOLD
A secret admirer of RaJi ??? whoa-oo.. Join team Rashi!πŸ€—

<SIGH> πŸ˜†

Thanks for the inside scoop, Jake! πŸ˜‰  And no, not a secret admirer of RaJi.  Just a desperate viewer who can't stand Kinjal.